Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

285 posts in this topic

I did a little digging on the Truth of the matter and it seems like he is destined to rot in Romanian prison.
The case against them is too strong. Here are a few points worth mentioning.

Do not listen to Andrew Tate or his brother Tristian Tate.
The Tate brothers are pathological liars and upon closer inspection you can easily understand that they had probably rehearsed the lies off camera so that they can spew it so easily on camera. They lie so hard and so confidently about almost every single thing. Everything that AT tells him about himself is a pure lie.
Everything about the case, his net worth, his politics, family, accomplishments are a pure form, a web of lies professionally spun by AT exclusively by his confidence and charisma.
"Giving him the benefit of doubt", "listening to both sides" is a big mistake when it comes to pathological liars like Tate. All they do is to lie left and right. And people assume that if you confident while saying a lie, it should be true, and if you saying Truth halfheartedly, then it must be false.

Here is a video that discusses the matter at length:

Here is the video that reveals all the lies in the original Tucker Carlson Video:

Here is the response video with the detailed analysis:

Spoiler: 99.9% of what Tate says is a lie. He even lies about irrelevant details. I do not get why.

More resources for those who want to know more about the truth of the case:

Apparently the dude is for free speech but will go after accounts to get them suspended for posting things against them.

Revealed by an ex warroom member:

Also the court can and will use his own words he said online against him. Claims like he was in character will not be enough in court.

One of Andrew Tate's student Vlad Obu has been arrested on the same charges related to trafficking.

Here are the physical copies of the Tate files:

Seems like they have gathered far more evidence than what is publicly available. Now, this will be a slow process because DIICOT is underfunded and they have a lot of other thing to take care of as well. Hope the trial is fair one so that Justice is served.

Edited by Bobby_2021

7 minutes ago, something_else said:

He really is a knob

There are only a few times when I regret allowing both sides to have their say. That was clearly a mistake when it comes to serial liars. 

I can't comprehend how a human psyche can hold this much lies in their head. Insane & Psychopathic.

----

Now a second set of charges await them including sex trafficking of minors. So they can be arrested again and put 3 months in prison.

Things are looking really bad for him.

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Bobby_2021 Ye Tate is a sick fuck. Or in intellectual terms, very red

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Andrew Tate fans: "But, but ,but the matrix"

45 minutes ago, Consept said:

I might ne wrong but weren't you siding with Tate before @Bobby_2021 ?

Well that would only make it more respectable that he put such informative post against Tate and that Bobby changed stances. Nice.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

55 minutes ago, Consept said:

I might ne wrong but weren't you siding with Tate before @Bobby_2021 ?

If so what made you change your mind?

I said he was legally innocent, morally corrupt. I changed my mind once I saw the evidence. It's inevitable that he will be locked up in 3-5 years. 

I can put them up here maybe later. 

19 minutes ago, zurew said:

Andrew Tate fans: "But, but ,but the matrix"

They asked Tates lawyer about the Matrix narrative and his reply was "I have a real job to do." 

13 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Well that would only make it more respectable that he put such informative post against Tate and that Bobby changed stances. Nice.

?

@Bobby_2021

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I did a little digging on the Truth of the matter and it seems like he is destined to rot in Romanian prison.
The case against them is too strong. Here are a few points worth mentioning.

Do not listen to Andrew Tate or his brother Tristian Tate.
The Tate brothers are pathological liars and upon closer inspection you can easily understand that they had probably rehearsed the lies off camera so that they can spew it so easily on camera. They lie so hard and so confidently about almost every single thing. Everything that AT tells him about himself is a pure lie.
Everything about the case, his net worth, his politics, family, accomplishments are a pure form, a web of lies professionally spun by AT exclusively by his confidence and charisma.
"Giving him the benefit of doubt", "listening to both sides" is a big mistake when it comes to pathological liars like Tate. All they do is to lie left and right. And people assume that if you confident while saying a lie, it should be true, and if you saying Truth halfheartedly, then it must be false.

Here is a video that discusses the matter at length:

Here is the video that reveals all the lies in the original Tucker Carlson Video:

Here is the response video with the detailed analysis:

Spoiler: 99.9% of what Tate says is a lie. He even lies about irrelevant details. I do not get why.

Fantastic that it's now just a matter of time they start convicting and laying more charges against them, karma finally catches up.

They escaped the Matrix, now they have to escape the prison.

Tate's narcissism is so bad that he couldn't help bragging about all his crimes to his gullible fanboys.

Now he has to backpeddle like crazy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do we know when his trial date is? And will it be a jury trial?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah no jury, judge will make the final decision, which I think could be worse for the Tates

Well a jury of his peers would imply a war room meetup so you're right ?

So did any other war rooms members get into this kind of legal trouble? I find this fascinating. 

Edited by Butters

This charade will soon be over because there is no evidence other than hearsay. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This charade will soon be over because there is no evidence other than hearsay. 

I dont think you understand what hearsay is, hearsay would be if someone who was not directly involved with the incidents that occurred, heard from someone who was or wasnt involved and presented that as evidence. In this case there are direct transcripts directly from Tate, taken from his wats app messages, his messages on his own website forums, his own self-published PHD (pimping hoes degree) course, his own youtube videos, direct statements from the victims who were involved. You couldnt get further away from hearsay, as in i literally couldnt think of evidence that could be more direct than the accused literally saying what he did and then there being messages confirming that he was doing what he said as well as victims coming out and speaking on it, which ties in with what he said he did to them. Its actually incredible the amount of cope that Tate fans are exhibiting. But i guess it is common and its how con men can be successful as theyre able to dupe people into thinking they havent been duped.