Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

286 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But who knows if they have enough hard evidence to convict him? That's iffy

All the screenshots that are circulating here are only from 300 pages out of  case file that has a few thousands of pages. 

Tate can't stop confessing about crime on his twitter account and courses that are available to the general public, now imagine how much more evidence DIICOT has. They are taking their time. They also have wiretapped his conversations in prison where he has instructed the war room members to fly the girls to Dubai and make videos saying that Tate was innocent. And she did make that video.

They have plenty of evidence as such.

Infact almost every girl that posted videos claiming Tate was innocent was forced to do it by his warrom members. 

In court anything can happen. But as of now, this is a very specific case with clear evidence pointing to the same.

Also Video evidence exists of them confessing to the crime which was not the case with Trump. That should amount to something definitely.

On 8/4/2023 at 0:55 AM, Consept said:

It's in the vice doc below, not sure of the time stamp. Tbf it's hard to interpret exactly how Tate felt about the guy going in the ring to fight, could be a number of things but I wouldn't really use it as evidence of sociopathy, but I think there a lot of better examples of his sociopathy, even doing the doc in the first place knowing the potential against you indicates narcissism. Sociopathy might be the things he does to control the girls ie knowingly lying to them about their reputations or isolating them from friends and family etc.

They treated his quite badly. They have no honour in treatment of guests.

But hey it's a dangerous cult. 

If there is serious evidence, what are the chances Tate flees?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe these guys like Trump and Tate aren't as bad (criminally) as everyone would like them to be? Even with all their tact and resources, how could anybody like them get away with serious crimes with the amount of eyes on them all the time throughout their careers? Is it really THAT easy to fool the authorities? Not to mention the weight coming down on them is compounded by the fact one side of the political elite despises them and wants them gone.

I'm just so sick of reading about accusations and trials. I don't give a fuck how much smoke there is for anybody at this point. Give me something concrete or I don't care.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Maybe these guys like Trump and Tate aren't as bad (criminally) as everyone would like them to be? Even with all their tact and resources, how could anybody like them get away with serious crimes with the amount of eyes on them all the time throughout their careers? Is it really THAT easy to fool the authorities? Not to mention the weight coming down on them is compounded by the fact one side of the political elite despises them and wants them gone.

I'm just so sick of reading about accusations and trials. I don't give a fuck how much smoke there is for anybody at this point. Give me something concrete or I don't care.

Wut?

Posting evidence on demand is difficult. You can find evidence in this thread if you are willing to do the work to follow it.

There is evidence. That's the heading of this thread. And I have linked atleast 10+ sources and twitter account that monitor the situation and post facts on the matter unlike Tate. They do professional work even better than mainstream media.

You have Tristan Tate boasting about having sex with a 16 year old girl citing age of consent in Romania to be 15/16.

While the latter part is true, there is clause in the law which states that if you are using your power and influence to get sex, then the age of consent drops back to 18. If that isn't worthy of evidence, remember that Tates are still US citizens who hold US passports and they are required to follow US laws even if they are living abroad. US can prosecute them for having sex with minors if they want.

"What's the evidence?"

Well, he said it on camera. That's the greatest evidence of all. 

Evidence exists. But you have to go in search for it. It will not come to you.

Asking repeatedly for evidence is a sneaky tactic called sealioning. 

It is tiresome to explain the same things over and over again. 

Please follow the sources which I have linked up in this thread. There are people meticulously monitoring the situation and dona great deal of work to dispel the lies of the Tate PR team. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If there is serious evidence, what are the chances Tate flees?

He will definitely think about escaping to Dubai and living the rest of his life as a fugitive. He simply have to give up his assets in Romania and do some aggressive PR campaign claiming the the matrix was out to get him with rigged court and his fans would eat it up in no time. 

But he doesn't have any passports at the moment and they have to report at the local police station every other day or so. 

"THE TATES RESTRICTIONS FOR JUDICIAL CONTROL:

Not allowed to leave Bucharest or Ilfov county without the judges approval.

Not allowed to contact Luana or Georgiana.

IF NOTIFIED BY POLICE MUST COME TO POLICE FOR SUPERVISION.

they remain under judicial control until 2.10.2023."

He can only move around the local county. Pretty restrictive. 

This is where he can be now.

500px-Ilfov_in_Romania.svg.png

He has connections to the local gangs and even local police so it's not completely out of his control either. 

@Bobby_2021 I'm pretty sure it's easy to bribe your way out of Romania and get a fake passport.

But maybe he is too proud of himself to do that. It would look really bad for PR.

Edited by Leo Gura

No way he is escaping as a rat. You don't know him for a bit.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

No way he is escaping as a rat. You don't know him for a bit.

He is an opportunist. He would do things first and then will find justifications for it.

Why would a Top G subject himself to the attack of the matrix?

He escaped to Romania just to escape from the shadow figures in the west, so that he can be the Top G, in a smaller league. But it turns out that it's not true. Now he has to clean up the mess. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No way he is escaping as a rat.

Don't expect honor amount thieves.

Edited by Leo Gura

No, Tate won't flee from Romania because that would be a super dumb idea - and he knows that.
Romania is part of the EU - so fleeing the country would trigger a EU wide arrest warrant. He would basically deny himself any chance of traveling to any EU country every egain. Not to mention what would happen to his properties. That's why they removed the house arrest - they KNOW he wont flee.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

6 minutes ago, undeather said:

No, Tate won't flee from Romania because that would be a super dumb idea - and he knows that.
Romania is part of the EU - so fleeing the country would trigger a EU wide arrest warrant. He would basically deny himself any chance of traveling to any EU country every egain. Not to mention what would happen to his properties. That's why they removed the house arrest - they KNOW he wont flee.

But is that really worth spending 10-20 years in prison? I would rather live in Africa than spend 15 years in a Romanian prison. That prison would destroy his whole life.

Does anyone know what his sentence is likely to be if found guilty? It's gotta be steep.

Edited by Leo Gura

I do not have much interest in posting about Tate, but it's delusional that some people still think he is innocent.

It's werid since I know exactly what Tate has been doing right from late 2020. I have been following both the brothers and what they were doing in real time. All I has to do was to read the charges to know that they are totally fucked. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But is that really worth spending 10-20 years in prison? I would rather live in Africa than spend 15 years in a Romanian prison. That prison would destroy his whole life.

Does anyone know what his sentence is likely to be if found guilty? It's gotta be steep.

Yes, for normal trafficking it's 10 years.

For Tate it's "trafficking in continued from"  which means the brothers are looking at 13 years just for the human trafficking charges. 

Then there are charges for organising criminal gang in 2021 and rape charges on top of that.

To make everything worse a second set of charges are incoming which means Tate could be immediately imprisoned exactly like before and the whole process would continue.

3 months prisons+ 3 month house arrest followed by judicial control.

The new charges are expected to be on trafficking of minors. Yeah it's bad. 

If I was him I would get the fuck out of Romania by any means. 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't expect honor amount thieves.

Pride/honor is not necessarily something good.  

8 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The new charges are expected to be on trafficking of minors. Yeah it's bad.

Are you serious?

Where is that info coming from?

Does he not have tax evasion charges? Kinda strange since he admitted it on tape. Or maybe that's not a criminal charge?

Edited by Leo Gura

Could someone explain to us in an unbiased way, why is he charged with sex trafficking if the girls work for him willingly? 

I watched a video that Leo posted but I wasn't convinced except for him keeping their passports bit.

PS: Jesus christ, I am just reading the first tweet and now I understand. This guy is an absolute piece of shit.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

25 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Pride/honor is not necessarily something good.  

Dude no one will take it upon you that you supported the Tates. But it's my friendly advice to you is that you do not want to see yourself in the side of people who traffick and have sex with minors. It's going to turn bad real fast. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you serious?

Where is that info coming from?

Does he not have tax evasion charges? Kinda strange since he admitted it on tape.

It's not confirmed. All the sources that I have been citing come from the twitter accounts that I post here.

There did contact the DIICOT and got the case files via email, translated them, and discussed them on here.

Those are the only facts we have about the situation. 

Here is the official press release. You can translate that and see the incoming charges on minors. 

https://www.diicot.ro/mass-media/4082-comunicat-de-presa-2-20-06-2023?s=09

It's clumsy when you translate it.

"Also, through the referral act, the case was ordered to be dismissed regarding the commission of the crimes of money laundering, favoring the perpetrator, influencing statements, trafficking in minors and human trafficking." 

Edit: Just to clarify, they are dropping the charges on minors so that they could charge him again in a seperate set of charges. It is expected, although not confirmed. The crux is that he is being investigated on it on minor trafficking and money laundering and influencing statements.

The influencing statements part happened while he was in prison as he instructed the war room members to persuade the girls to make videos in support of him after they were transported to Dubai. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@StarStruck Dude you still defending this person, at this point I think you would defend him even if he raped a person in front of you (honor is not good).

Edited by LSD-Rumi

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From what I have seen/learned so far, he won't get anything close to 10-20 years.
The charges are legit but the baseline for juridical evidence in any EU country is pretty tough all things considered. This is especially true for a high-tier case with a lot of public attention. Most of the evidence brought forward against the Tates leave a lot of wiggle-room to create the illusion of plausible deniability. You can bet that he will spend crazy $$$ on the best criminal defence available. Also, I can assure you that there will be numerous voices testifying in favor of Tate. 

At the end of the day, I fear that it will end up in a scenario where it's claims vs claims with high quantity but low quality evidence. What most likely follows is a settlement (like leaving Romania) + some sort of financial penalty or a short jail sentence under mitigating circumstances.

That's where my money is on currently!

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather It all depends on how tolerant/intolerant Rmania is to Human trafficking.

Edited by LSD-Rumi