The Redeemer

Women find it disgusting that I am approaching them

69 posts in this topic

Notice how you project your own truth onto other people. When something appears to be true to us we make the mistake of assuming that it must be true for others as well. It will become a self-fulfilling prophecy and others will start to reflect your projection back to you.

"They find me disgusting" is a thought that YOU are having, not them!

Do you experience any feelings of shame regarding your sexuality?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I'm not a special person and could make it work, so why can't you?

If you wanna be the one to bail me outta jail when I accidentally say the wrong thing to the wrong girl, maybe I’ll start cold approaching more regularly. Not tryna sound standoffish but that’s what its come to. You have to be extremely  careful and precise about every single little thing that comes out of your mouth if you want any chance of making progress with a girl and if you give her the creeps, oh boy! Bad news for you. The stakes could not be any higher. This is exactly the reason there is a population crisis. 

In a much bigger city this is less of an issue because there’s less chance of bumping into the same girl multiple times and there’s so much other stuff going on thus less focus on you.

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

and speak in a straight forward way with no bullshit, the women love men with no bs. 

Sup shawty, I wanna have sex with you. Will you please get in my car?

Straight forward, no bullshit. See the problem?

and I would only say less than 3% of women are really idiots. 

That’s a shame because as the saying goes: If she’s dumb as dirt, she’ll let you squirt. Super smart, she has no heart.

you don't need to be disrespectful.

respectfully is important

Girls with low self esteem may be more apt to respond well to disrespect. Or toxic girls. A toxie isn’t gonna be thrilled by you being real nice and civil because she’s not that way to very many people herself. She’ll respond to your respectfulness with something like “have a nice day” or “yeah? So what you creep?” So they might need a dose of their own medicine to get their attention. No? I have absolutely no problem hooking up with a toxie even if she’s mean as hell the whole way there because I’m not looking for a committed relationship with her.

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

to become so cold-hearted towards women just so that I will have stories of sexual escapades to talk about. That's the only benefit of casual sex, really

I would love nothing more in the world than to become this guy 

3 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Go to hell

Blah Blah Blah go fuck yourself bro. I am taking action.

7 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Do they have low self-esteem? Should I treat them with disrespect?

Do THEY have low self esteem? I Hope you're joking bro :P

6 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I just think it is unnecessary to have a perfect appearance all the time. I have long hair, so maybe that is the reason.

Greasy long hair would be a big problem. However well maintained long hair is considered very attractive.

To be honest I am thinking the energy you give off is likely the main issue. You make a lot of posts here every time something goes wrong for you which gives off an erratic vibe that can be very scary for women if you are giving off those same vibes in real life.

I am just giving my honest impression of you, I don’t mean to be rude.

Most guys who are inexperienced give off weird vibes, it’s quite normal. I think you need to work on becoming slightly more grounded before you go and talk to tons of woman. 

7 minutes ago, something_else said:

I think you need to work on becoming slightly more grounded before you go and talk to tons of woman. 

I honestly don't care what you have to say. I don't care about anyones opinion about me anymore.

I am going to teach women that if they disrespect a guy like me there is going to be massive consequences for their actions.

Edited by The Redeemer

38 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I honestly don't care what you have to say. I don't care about anyones opinion about me anymore.

I am going to teach women that if they disrespect a guy like me there is going to be massive consequences for their actions.

What consequences do you have in mind?

38 minutes ago, something_else said:

What consequences do you have in mind?

For me, personally, I believe that if a girl acts like a spoiled narcissistic brat and is very blatant with her misandry that she deserves to be hit over the head with some type of blunt force object.

26 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

For me, personally, I believe that if a girl acts like a spoiled narcissistic brat and is very blatant with her misandry that she deserves to be hit over the head with some type of blunt force object.

Why not just ignore that behaviour and move on with your life?

2 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Watch out.

You will be rejected a lot doing daygame/nightgame.

Heal your traumas and love yourself.

Red Pill/Black Pill/ Incel shit won’t solve the problem.

1 hour ago, The Redeemer said:

As long as it's not dangerous, you could find girls who are into that shit. :P 

Good luck, but there's no girls in prison

I've had such thoughts in other situations, especially with narcissists. They know exactly how to push your buttons. It sounds like you've been deeply hurt and this is the response of a part inside you which tries to protect your wounds at all cost.

@The Redeemer I'm concerned by the things you are saying. Is there any thing I can do to help? Not in terms of cheering you on while you deliver punishment but in terms of getting you out of this headspace.

10 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I just think it is unnecessary to have a perfect appearance all the time.

can you elaborate?

When approaching, do you wear clean clothes? Are you shaven & well trimmed? Washed face, teeth, eyes? No grease. Do you smell nice? Does your breath smell nice? Are the spaces between your teeth clean? Tongue clean? Clean ears? 

Nice & neat clothes free from stains? Clean shoes? 

If you are approaching, you better be checking all the boxes otherwise don't even bother. If you don't care now, the signal you are sending is that if she dates you, you'll basically turn into a disorganised mess 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@The Redeemer

I can smell that you hate women with all your heart.

Think about it and look at your intentions with women.

Do you think a woman is stupid?

They can feel your darkness and hate under your skin.

They can "read your soul" just looking at your eyes.

I wish you the best.

Edited by CARDOZZO

14 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Blah Blah Blah go fuck yourself bro. I am taking action.

Your action is fruitless, every sane girl will avoid you because she will sense your desperation, anger, and neediness from a mile away. Plenty of people on this forum take action, they don’t come back here every week with a thread about how girls hate them and it’s unfair they don’t have friends (as though friendship is dolled out based on fairness). Now you’re even threatening violence again, do you see anyone else on here doing that? If you had a son and he told you he wanted to make friends and meet girls but he started ranting about how people deserve to be violently punished would you think he’s on the right path? That should tell you something.

I’m telling you the truth because no one else is. You have way too many psychological issues you aren’t addressing properly to get or maintain results. You’re just causing yourself more pain and deeper ingraining bad habits the longer you avoid this. Dismiss me if you want, it won’t change that.

This is not an attack or insult, you have no idea how bad things can get if you do not get this handled. I’m warning you for your own sake. 

You need to see a psychologist.

Edited by Raze

Women cannot sense your desperation, anger, neediness etc silly myth that actually hurts women more than anyone else. Saying this does not do what you think it's doing. If women could sense these things the world would be a very different place. He should solve his insecurities and so called psychological issues for himself, not to make himself worthy of woman. 

4 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Women cannot sense your desperation, anger, neediness etc silly myth that actually hurts women more than anyone else. Saying this does not do what you think it's doing. If women could sense these things the world would be a very different place. He should solve his insecurities and so called psychological issues for himself, not to make himself worthy of woman. 

Women absolutely can sense those things. It’s well established scientifically humans, especially women, are able to detect emotions emanating from others and through subtle signals like facial expressions, body language cues, even voice tone. We even have neurons specifically designed for this called “mirror neurons”.

I’m not saying he should do it to be worthy of women, but clearly that’s the only way he’ll actually be motivated to do it because that’s all he cares about. He isn’t making threads about how to improve himself or be a better person for his own sake, he’s making threads about why girls don’t like him and he has no friends, then getting very hostile when his current strategies fail.

Edited by Raze