The Redeemer

Women find it disgusting that I am approaching them

69 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2023 at 2:15 PM, Ulax said:

@The Redeemer My guess is you are projecting your self contempt onto others dude. in other words, you have deep feelings of shame, and so your mind looks for any indicators that others have disdain/ contempt for you.

I have a similar thing myself that I deal with.

I don't know what shame I could be carrying. I'm ashamed of my murderous tendencies that's for sure.

1 minute ago, The Redeemer said:

I don't know what shame I could be carrying. I'm ashamed of my murderous tendencies that's for sure.

@The Redeemer It can be because of stuff that happened to you as a kid that you can't even remember anymore.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, Ulax said:

@The Redeemer It can be because of stuff that happened to you as a kid that you can't even remember anymore.

Lol who knows 

3 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

So why don’t you get psychological treatment?

18 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I can relate. I was in the mall a year or two ago and saw this interesting looking girl wearing something that had her midriff showing and a black beret. She was in the food court sitting alone at a table eating her chic filet. So I decided to approach her with the observational opener that Leo told us was powerful as well as give her a false time constraint to make her feel safer. I’ve seen PUAs say it helps if you tell the girl you’re leaving soon that way she knows she’s not gonna be stuck there with you for a long time. Long story short, it did not work! lol. She looked like she’d just seen a ghost the second I sat down at her table.  She was like “Why are you talking to me? I don’t know who you are!” I can’t remember exactly but I think I tried calming her down a bit but that only made it worse. She kept telling me to leave her alone so I eventually did. Part of me wishes I would have said “oh so you own this table? You don’t get to tell me what to do, you aren’t security.”

Reactions like these are so common is it any wonder why so few guys are approaching?

That's what I am saying!

Girls can interpret the situation in an infinite number of ways. 

I could act the same way with one girl and she can interpret it as creepy and another as flattering. 

I think it just depends on the girl and her own individual reality personally.

You can't let them gaslight you into making you believe that you are doing something wrong when you aren't doing anything wrong at all.

1 minute ago, Raze said:

So why don’t you get psychological treatment?

What is a psychologist going to do about it?

On 20.7.2023 at 8:51 PM, Michael569 said:

can you elaborate?

When approaching, do you wear clean clothes? Are you shaven & well trimmed? Washed face, teeth, eyes? No grease. Do you smell nice? Does your breath smell nice? Are the spaces between your teeth clean? Tongue clean? Clean ears? 

Nice & neat clothes free from stains? Clean shoes? 

If you are approaching, you better be checking all the boxes otherwise don't even bother. If you don't care now, the signal you are sending is that if she dates you, you'll basically turn into a disorganised mess 

I have seen men farting in public, smelling like shit that it grossed me out, being together with hot, intelligent chicks.

I have seen men that do jackshit with their lifes and their whole life porpuse is eating fast food, that are together with very loving woman.

But you know what these type of men had in common? They were really loving, protective and empathetic men.

I mean look at Kanye West and compare him to Pete Davidson.

I mean, I love being stylish as fuck and giving celebrity vibes, but thats the key. Love yourself and share it.

Edited by UnlovingGod

54 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

I have seen men farting in public, smelling like shit that it grossed me out, being together with hot, intelligent chicks.

I have seen men that do jackshit with their lifes and their whole life porpuse is eating fast food, that are together with very loving woman.

But you know what these type of men had in common? They were really loving, protective and empathetic men.

I mean look at Kanye West and compare him to Pete Davidson.

I mean, I love being stylish as fuck and giving celebrity vibes, but thats the key. Love yourself and share it.

These men you talk about are extremely wealthy. I know the farting dude you talk about, the one who grabs the moderator's mic and farts in it while his gold-digger wife laughs? You can't be serious about portraying that as a serious relationship.

No, you can't be a pig and score a good woman. Not with your or mine budget. If you're wealthy, you can pretty much rdo anything and still have some dumb woman tolerate that in exchange for expensive gifts

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Michael569 said:

These men you talk about are extremely wealthy. I know the farting dude you talk about, the one who grabs the moderator's mic and farts in it while his gold-digger wife laughs? You can't be serious about portraying that as a serious relationship.

No, you can't be a pig and score a good woman. Not with your or mine budget. If you're wealthy, you can pretty much rdo anything and still have some dumb woman tolerate that in exchange for expensive gifts

Those are normal people I know... They are not wealthy or anything in any sense and not really good looking. But I really like them as human beings. They've got integrity, they stand for their word, they are really empathetic. And are in a traditional way "loosers", but really they are men.

And I mean, what do you know about my budget? Or the people I have referenced. I dont know who the farting mic guy is, but he seems like a chill person, haha.

Edited by UnlovingGod