charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

193 posts in this topic

Keep it civil in here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Apparently misogynistic, toxic males are very popular these days.  All you have to do is act like a total creep.

@Ramu

6 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Apparently misogynistic, toxic males are very popular these days.  All you have to do is act like a total creep.

Why are misogynistic, toxic males popular these days? By just being creepy? If that was true, then actually it would be far easier to spot those scams and predatory behaviors by Andrew Tate and other red pillers if all they did was say and act creepy. They just know how to be charismatic, and say the right triggering emotional words to draw a bigger audience base for themselves.

The issue isn't creepiness, it's sex crimes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This situation of talking and venerating Andrew Tate's views, and red pill ideology nowadays is a pretty bad topic. Honestly it should be compared to conspiracy theories and just be locked. They are sounding as nutty and crazy as the qAnon conspiracy theory, the reptilians and the greys and all that.

Edited by Danioover9000

Leo, please make an Andrew Tate section of the forum.  I need more of this content to point and laugh at lmfao

54 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

This situation of talking and venerating Andrew Tate's views, and red pill ideology nowadays is a pretty bad topic. Honestly it should be compared to conspiracy theories and just be locked. They are sounding as nutty and crazy as the qAnon conspiracy theory, the reptilians and the greys and all that.

It's a similar experience of the PUA group I left a couple of days ago, this red pill ideaology or what ever it is has nothing to do with truth, there is not even a decent conversation about power. It's mostly shock value and not even properly teaching or showing how to polarize properly without being some disrespectful snotty brat. 
These threads turn toxic and at one point it will turn racist/xenophobic at one point when the level of frustration is high, I never thought also this subcurrent of the forum would rub-off, yet it seriously does happen. I yesterday showed an example of how fast I can figure this out, and there is nothing civil about these discussions and amateur science. etc. 
I can't help but laugh at this Andrew Tate stuff, as this level of "stupidity" is just fascinating how stuck these worldviews are, yet it's generally toxic body of thought. It's the quickest and cheapest way to get better with anything to follow Andrew Tate, I can't believe people woreship him after openly beign "pro-trans" in this toxic right-wing manosphere.

Like if the guy becomes the saviour of our world I would just laugh at the level of apeness of humans, it's incredible. There are serious social scientist posting papers and insights about these phenomena and red pill. I dunno it's not really good to learn a masculine/feminine polarity from him! I just will start watching Tate, I feel bad for these people, so I at least know what it's about and give these people the usual run of idc, but good talk bye. 

It's evident that most of these people.

• Smoke cigarettes and use and have used serious drugs cocaine, speed, and are addicts and like narcotics
  • Have serious problem with girls and are misogynists
  • Right wing leaning etc.

I just saw this in a PUA group, and it's a similar pattern. I left the group due to the level of "dullness" of advice and help. 

This has nothing to do with beign properly conservative and wise in that domain, it's a bunch of polarzing b.s to make clicks and be rich. The guy is banned for a reason from major plattforms. It's an agony to read these threads and seeing generally speaking a lot of "low status" guys like him. It's like following gangster of the street. I dunno if I look like the usual "redness" and I see logic as a rapper signing his father to his own record deal I get the real feeling of again beign "self-made" with cooperation etc. and aid from others. The point it's flatout horrid to read the conclusions to what people come here and to contemplate to what it tend to lead, it's not funny and this sensationalist shock value should be stopped and banned, as well as these threads, yes it's a little boring, yet at least it would be more real nuanced personal development and positions about personal development. 

Not kids worshipping their Andrew Fate. Cmon this can't be serious. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

7 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@charlie cho I don't understand why people like you dickride Andrew Tate so hard. You have his dick and balls up your fucking throat.

The silent majority:  we all know why.  Lol.

16 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@charlie cho I don't understand why people like you dickride Andrew Tate so hard. You have his dick and balls up your fucking throat.

Ye man tone down the language. ^_^

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@hoodrow trillson

47 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Leo, please make an Andrew Tate section of the forum.  I need more of this content to point and laugh at lmfao

No, Leo should start warning or banning people that keep riding the Andrew Tate train.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue isn't creepiness, it's sex crimes.

How closed minded of you Leo. You simply haven't committed enough sex-trafficking to be able to appreciate the pure genius of his actions. You've talked to thousands of women and didn't even force a single one of them into doing sex work for you? That's what we call an amateur.

beep boop

These people can't be happy as they lack integrity to an enormous degree. A presence like that is a fake front. 

Get laid, wealthy and famous! All you need to do is lie, manipulate and pretend! What do you have to lose? 

;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

These people can't be happy as they lack integrity to an enormous degree. A presence like that is a fake front. 

Get laid, wealthy and famous! All you need to do is lie, manipulate and pretend! What do you have to lose? 

;) 

lmaoo cant be helped when your high all the time on biology. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I respect Tate's commitment to fighting and chess.

But I really resonate with Lex Fridman:

• PhD, Engineer, Researcher.
  • Entrepreneur.
  • Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt.
  • Guitarist.
  • Chess Player.
  • Runner.
  • Youtuber/Podcaster.
  • Investor.
  • Voracious Reader. (Politics, Sci-Fi, Tech, Science, Philosophy, Poetry)
  • Yellow/Turquoise Thinking.

He has improper beliefs on spirituality and psychedelics. 

I’m someone who has watched many of his podcasts. I’m not sure if he has actually helped me with my personal development journey. Only because Leo was the person that introduced me, everything Leo has taught and the books in the booklist are waaay more powerful than anything Tate talks about. 

He claims to know the “truth” but its just all relative. He has no idea about absolute Truth which is something that seems to be a huge issue because how could he truly be happy then? I actually assume he’s not happy at all so he just continues to work to keep himself from learning the Absolute Truth like most people do. 

On 7/19/2023 at 3:16 PM, Nilsi said:

Imagine a giant billboard on Times Square with Leo's face and some text like "Wake up, you're dreaming!" next to a QR code that leads to the website of his own 5-MeO-DMT brand. 

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed as of about 5 years ago.

Leo has way too much baggage to go mainstream (and he knows this himself, he's not an idiot.)

He would get destroyed by the media worse than Charles Manson.  They would dredge up every family survivor of his suicided followers, run stories on irresponsible psychedelic use, discuss his grandiose claims and obsess over his pickup artistry and other salacious details of his past.

Leo is not mainstream material and has not been for a long time.  There is a reason he keeps a relatively low profile.

If you think otherwise, you live in a freakin' dream world, and have no PR savvy.