StarStruck

If you had dictatorial powers for 72 hours

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura I acknowledge that you've ventured into deph probably no one can comprehend but and consider this:

This is what happens when you reach radical levels of consciousness with unhealed, unfelt, and unseen emotional trauma. Most people, including yourself are not really ready for such radical levels of consicousness. It literlly requires unfathonable levels of integrity, mental, emotional, and physical health, humbelness, stability, groundedness, compassion, and clarity to handle this responsabiliy. You've paved the way to disbalanced trascendence and your young (even more immature students) are following you. There are countless threads of misguided individuals. Feel free to jump but don't take them with you.

The best book I've ever read on emotional healing is Feel and Heal yourself from Detlef Rehbein. It's very different from shadow work. It's a total game changer for me because it's an entire new dimention of development I'm discovering right now. Unfortunatly, the book is only available in German but I might translate it one day. Anyway he still offers 1-1 sessions in (bad) English. Happy to share more info if anyone resonated. Anyway, this is not a pitch.

Look, I've suffered from serious 'incurable' health issues as well and healed. Almost fully. So let me ask you this: do you think it's a coincidence that you are suffering from 'incurable' health issues? NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE. I'm not claiming to know what those causes might be but it's not a suprise to me that you are stuck. 

Can you hear your inner child crying? Can you feel your body dying?

I truly emphasize with your desperate situation but REFLECT on what you're creating here? Ask yourself: Is my behaviour, conduct, and expression the full glory of your potential? Do you embody and demostrate the highest? From the absolute perspective, sure. Surely not from the relative. You're a talking head, a preacher, not an embodied tacher. 

I mean, look at the two blog posts I've attached... what point are you trying to make here? Seriously. It's pathetic. I could write up an entire page breaking down in detail what a hypocrite you are but I honestly don't have the patience for this yet.

WAKE UP. CLEAN UP. GROW UP. SHOW UP. and don't forget to authenticly live your joy.

Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on the world. And don't give up on humanity. 

Fix your shit motherfucker!

 

With utmost love from the bottom of my heart. God bless you.

SW

 

Screenshot 2023-07-17 220544.png

Screenshot 2023-07-17 220610.png

Just imagine Leo Gura truly being what he says and that he changes the trajectory of mankind. Alien humanoid children on school pulling up these quotes and laughing at each other at the founding father of alien consciousness.  


In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Can you hear your inner child crying? Can you feel your body dying?

I truly emphasize with your desperate situation but REFLECT on what you're creating here? Ask yourself: Is my behaviour, conduct, and expression the full glory of your potential? Do you embody and demostrate the highest? From the absolute perspective, sure. Surely not from the relative. You're a talking head, a preacher, not an embodied tacher. 

I mean, look at the two blog posts I've attached... what point are you trying to make here? Seriously. It's pathetic. I could write up an entire page breaking down in detail what a hypocrite you are but I honestly don't have the patience for this yet.

WAKE UP. CLEAN UP. GROW UP. SHOW UP. and don't forget to authenticly live your joy.

Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on the world. And don't give up on humanity. 

Fix your shit motherfucker!

@Spiral Wizard this is truly hilarious. ??Only one who seems to be crying is you. 

Are you the Buddhist rat Leo is talking about? ?

If you are, he won't literally feed you to crocodiles. But atleast don't fuel his desire of doing so??

And what's with this - "fix your shit motherfucker." If I were at Leo's place, I would have kicked you out of this forum for talking in such language. 

Instead of asking him about his hurt or trying to understand why he is saying so you are teaching him how to behave. 

And no fucker (to those who thought this, not you?)this is not about sucking up Leo's ass, this is about honoring the person we are learning from. Atleast this much you can agree that he knows more than you and more than majority of spiritual teachers in the field of consciousness exploration. 

What will you do when one day he just leaves thinking no one will comprehend what he has to say? That would be robbing one of the greatest gift that humanity could have given itself. 

And ofcourse we all are using our own intelligence to judge and question what is right and wrong, so as soon as Leo will stop making sense, we can choose to leave. 

And he always replies to genuine question with a genuine answer no matter how basic or advanced the question is. 

Enough about Leo, let's discuss the things that actually are toxic and harmful in spiritual communities. 

In Leo's posts, he did absolutely right by calling out toxicity in the field of Spirituality. Many people wanted to say this but they didn't as they were caught up in being nice and spiritual. Many of the people who have been exposed to the teachings of non-duality and concepts of no free will are downright wrong in their understanding. Not only they are wrong but also they preach wrong. They themselves are trapped in it and trapping others too.

I will give you an example of the kinds of things they say: 

Everything is happening by itself. No one is controlling. You do not exist. The classic ones: oh you had a thought while meditating? So unspiritual. Don't think. Thoughts are not good. Oh you are an ego, I don't talk to egos like you, I am so enlightened. There's only one truth and I have realised it. Everything you experience is your egos delusion. 

All this is nonsense. It is opposite of Godliness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Butters said:

You gotta admit that second one is funny af. 

I was lmao at the first one. When I read the second one, I was wondering what point Leo is trying to make. Then I considered commenting but I just paused, and then unsubscribed. 

Now a few friends reminded me of this and I wanted to leave this thread behind as a reminder of sanity. 

God bless. 

@Leo Gura remember, you can only see what you are because you are (quite literally projecting/creating) reality. Stupid fucking rats or innocent children of God? Egos or illuminated beings? Who do you choose to become? Tell your story. 

Rats, Gods, and Aliens. Could be the next series on Netflix.

There’s no absolute right way to live your life, so I won’t tell you. I’ll just do what I choose to do. As freely, authentically and consciously as I can. Which in this case, is to point something out, that might plant a seed of consideration, which might blossom into a new way of choosing. 

Eventually, we’ll let all of this behind. For the time being, let’s play! ❤️

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to do DMT but now I’m doubting if I should. I have expensive carpets in my house. ?


In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2023 at 5:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

Then how come there are so many Buddhists running around?

Because the Soviet Union fell and China liberalised.


أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2023 at 11:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

Then how come there are so many Buddhists running around?

Ideology ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2023-07-16 at 10:13 PM, Blackhawk said:

I would make all harmful beliefs and ideas illegal. (For example the whole Trump thing, being on Putins side, being against Nato membership, burning Qurans, etc.)

I would take money from the rich and give to those who are more poor.

I would give a order to annihilate all Russian military forces in Ukraine.

Make ideas and beliefs illegal. Is this a joke? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Look, I've suffered from serious 'incurable' health issues as well and healed. Almost fully. So let me ask you this: do you think it's a coincidence that you are suffering from 'incurable' health issues? NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE. I'm not claiming to know what those causes might be but it's not a suprise to me that you are stuck. 

Can you hear your inner child crying? Can you feel your body dying?

I truly emphasize with your desperate situation but REFLECT on what you're creating here? Ask yourself: Is my behaviour, conduct, and expression the full glory of your potential? Do you embody and demostrate the highest? From the absolute perspective, sure. Surely not from the relative. You're a talking head, a preacher, not an embodied tacher. 

I mean, look at the two blog posts I've attached... what point are you trying to make here? Seriously. It's pathetic. I could write up an entire page breaking down in detail what a hypocrite you are but I honestly don't have the patience for this yet.

WAKE UP. CLEAN UP. GROW UP. SHOW UP. and don't forget to authenticly live your joy.

Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on the world. And don't give up on humanity. 

Fix your shit motherfucker!

If Leo's gonna respond to this, I know it will be his usual double-down response like "Fuck your human bullshit, I'm discovering Truth motherfucker!" Shoot (up your butt) first, ask questions later! ? I can already imagine a parody comic of him living with his partner and ending up sexually assaulting her during one of his trips because "Truth doesn't care about your human bullshit mothafucka!" ?

That said, he did indirectly address this point in one of his other quotes:

leo-quote-think-for-yourself-01.png

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Screenshot 2023-07-17 220610.png

Also where the hell did you find this? It's not on his blog, but I don't doubt he'd post this either ?


“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing.

Really :P


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StarStruck

On 2023-07-16 at 10:26 AM, StarStruck said:

Everybody suddenly recognizes you are the smartest guy in the world because you stuck some DMT in your ass and they give you the powers to fix the world problems. What would you do?

   My first edict as dictator, is to enforce everyone to properly title their threads, or never use social media again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2023 at 11:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

Round up every Buddhist, throw them into a cesspool full of crocodiles, and close the whole thing with an airtight lid.

:D

This would kill the Buddhist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Also where the hell did you find this? It's not on his blog, but I don't doubt he'd post this either

Lol its on his instagram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you guys need to learn to take a joke.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd implement a set of checks and balances to divide up power in such a way that no individual or group of people could have too much say over any other group of people. Nobody should be able to be a dictator, whether through revolution, votes, or their wealth. The US is more of an oligarchy at this point. The Chinese CCP isn't any better, it's worse. Variations on a theme, thinking any of these "isms" are going to solve the problem of human nature.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Beyond keeping human nature in check I have no desire to destroy any institution just because I don't agree with them.

Edited by sholomar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now