CARDOZZO

Do You Love Women With ALL Your Heart?

159 posts in this topic

You don't want an easy life.

The game knows what you need to grow.

Edited by CARDOZZO

8 hours ago, Raze said:

If you want a girl who looks like a model, other guys will want the same girl you want.

Why would there only be competition if outsiders come in? There are other men in Middle Eastern countries too. I’ve seen middle easterners online talking about their struggles trying to arrange a marriage.

Other guys will want the same girl you want even if she doesn't look like a model but has another quality thats special and rare

Because picking your future wife and mother of your children based solely on appearances is more of a western mindset thing. In the Middle East the men are brought up to put other considerations first. Thats why I mentioned other qualities besides being model quality 

Link? I have no idea how they could struggle. You can literally pick almost any girl you want and she will be automatically submissive and open to you (as long as you are a proper man)

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

You don't want an easy life.

The game knows what you need to grow.

I get what you are saying. Naturals can increase their skills but they don't do it for external things such as women they do it for themselves 

@Twentyfirst It is impossible to catch red flags in the beginning.

I don't like bossy/loud girls who disrespect myself/family/friends for no reason. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Nothing is perfect but if she is feminine, kind, funny and intellectual it's a great combo to keep me around.

Edited by CARDOZZO

9 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Twentyfirst It is impossible to catch red flags in the beginning.

I don't like bossy/loud girls who disrespect myself/family/friends for no reason. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Nothing is perfect but if she is feminine, kind, funny and intellectual it's a great combo to keep me around.

What percentage of girls do you meet that meet those standards? Or do you think a girl can be bossy to one man but kind to you if you do things right?

@Twentyfirst I can say that 6 out of 10 girls meet the standards. (I do daygame, which is a random way of meeting woman)

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

What percentage of girls do you meet that meet those standards? Or do you think a girl can be bossy to one man but kind to you if you do things right?

I think she can be bossy if what she's talking about is real and really happened.

I'm open to discuss, think and change my mind if she's honest and truthful about her statement.

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

I destroyed our entire family we worked a decade to build because a 30 second Tik Tok clip "said so"

Every man in the world has been warned to not let their girlfriends or wives on social media. How they handle that is up to them and they face the consequences whether good or bad of what they choose 

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

I destroyed our entire family we worked a decade to build because a 30 second Tik Tok clip "said so"

Every man in the world has been warned to not let their girlfriends or wives on social media. How they handle that is up to them and they face the consequences whether good or bad of what they choose 

Your perspective is absurd and ridiculous. Go up to any middle easterner and ask them if it’s true that any guy can choose any girl they want and they can have a model quality girl who will beg to cook and clean for them, and the only reason she’ll ever divorce is if she’s on social media, they will laugh in your face. 

This area is both simple and complex.

The simple part. Understand what mirroring is and why it works. Really investigate it. I'm starting to realize its better to give people breadcrumbs and let them figure it out.

Understand that everyone is on a Narcissistic Spectrum. 

Understand that the most important clashes will be about your conditionings/cultural upbringing. The more diverse it is the more clashes.

The most important component overall for the relationship outside of similarity of world view is also the maturity level of the partners involved.

How do you handle conflict, how do you resolve it.

Things like health, work life balance, family and friends also play a role at various levels of influence.

Awareness is curative, Accountability is essential, and Patience is a must. 

A relationship is a construction, a self-construction between differing perspectives. 

I could add a feminine perspective to all this but I'm not in the mood.

One last thing....the secret is to realize you never have direct control of another, but you do have indirect control in the form of influence. As long as you have influence you have power. Your influence comes from respect, if your partner respects and trusts you then all is fine. One of the biggest issues most people have is they get in relationships with people with trust issues, or dysfunctional relationships on what a healthy conceptualization of what makes a male partner respectable. 

^^^As such you are probably going to strike out with most 20 year olds in modern societies as far as having functional relationships. I'm not saying they can't work, I'm saying they will be a LOT OF WORK. Depends on how much burden you wanna carry,

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Raze said:

Your perspective is absurd and ridiculous. Go up to any middle easterner and ask them if it’s true that any guy can choose any girl they want and they can have a model quality girl who will beg to cook and clean for them, and the only reason she’ll ever divorce is if she’s on social media, they will laugh in your face. 

Have you ever even been to the Middle East? How many people have you spoken to that live in there?

48 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Have you ever even been to the Middle East? How many people have you spoken to that live in there?

Yes. Many, my family is part Arabic / South eastern. 

5 hours ago, Raze said:

Yes. Many, my family is part Arabic / South eastern. 

Well shit Idk what to tell ya. Complete opposite experiences 

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This area is both simple and complex.

The simple part. Understand what mirroring is and why it works. Really investigate it. I'm starting to realize its better to give people breadcrumbs and let them figure it out.

Understand that everyone is on a Narcissistic Spectrum. 

Understand that the most important clashes will be about your conditionings/cultural upbringing. The more diverse it is the more clashes.

The most important component overall for the relationship outside of similarity of world view is also the maturity level of the partners involved.

How do you handle conflict, how do you resolve it.

Things like health, work life balance, family and friends also play a role at various levels of influence.

Awareness is curative, Accountability is essential, and Patience is a must. 

A relationship is a construction, a self-construction between differing perspectives. 

I could add a feminine perspective to all this but I'm not in the mood.

One last thing....the secret is to realize you never have direct control of another, but you do have indirect control in the form of influence. As long as you have influence you have power. Your influence comes from respect, if your partner respects and trusts you then all is fine. One of the biggest issues most people have is they get in relationships with people with trust issues, or dysfunctional relationships on what a healthy conceptualization of what makes a male partner respectable. 

^^^As such you are probably going to strike out with most 20 year olds in modern societies as far as having functional relationships. I'm not saying they can't work, I'm saying they will be a LOT OF WORK. Depends on how much burden you wanna carry,

I appreciate your views on that.

Are you into pickup or romantic relationships? @Razard86

Edited by CARDOZZO

Women don't want to be loved. If they did the whole dating arena would look differently. It is clear they .do not respond to being 'loved'. Society wants us to pretend to not see this.

6 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Women don't want to be loved. If they did the whole dating arena would look differently. It is clear they .do not respond to being 'loved'. Society wants us to pretend to not see this.

Ofc they do.

They just don't want to be loved the way you think.

To love woman with all your heart is to realize that they are ultimately you. 

Let go of your ideas of what woman should be, and all your left with is Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 11/20/2023 at 1:38 PM, Twentyfirst said:

@CARDOZZO What are your red flags when it comes to long term relationships with women? How do you know if she's toxic?

Red flags are ultimately about how you perceive women, not the women themselves. The less personal you can make it, the more at peace you will be with your relationship to her.

No need to frame a woman as toxic or not. Instead, learn to observe nuances and evolution of a particular relationship you’re wanting to cultivate.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI