CARDOZZO

Do You Love Women With ALL Your Heart?

159 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

He talks a lot about what is loving a woman on the book.

I encourage you to read it and think for yourself.

I'll share other tips:

zan2.png

Nice. I actually resonate with this to my own surprise.

"A man who loves women has no desire to take anything from, yet would share everything"

Profound.

I would add love without attanchment. Not only women will fall for you, but all people men, women,  children, old people everyone will want to be in your presence. Bc it radiates acceptence, upliftment, joy. But... it all sounds good in theory. But do you actually know how to get there?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@CARDOZZO

It all makes sense what you saying, but you doing everything based upon how to cater to women,so its dishonest you wouldnt do any of it if you not doing it to get something from women, so its a manipulation and your whole behaviour wont match of a man because he doesnt care what he should be for a woman,rather what he is to express it and see if shes into it or not, if shes not he moves on but with your thinking it creates not loving women actually, because like someone here said they wont meet your expectations so love ends...

That's what im getting from this lack of real men making books about dating rather something it will be acceptable for the masses...(again need to read it its my impression)..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

That's the deal brother.

When you REALLY LOVE something, you'll not think about all that can happen.

Love is Love.

You don't care how you're perceived, what the object will do, what will happen if you be a man XYZ, you simply LOVE women.

If they love you or not, you're delighted on loving itself.

Love is not manipulation and you'll not do it just to fuck her.

When I come across the book, I was also thinking "fucking nonsense, giving too much power away, pussy, virtue signaling" type of thinking.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

If they love you or not, you're delighted on loving itself.

Love is not manipulation

You might as well read a book on how to become enlightened Christ with unconditional love. Bc you're speaking about the same thing probably unknowingly

@CARDOZZO That makes sense until you say delighted to love, be delighted to love yourself like you love women i dont see where is such a delight coming from...tell me where and why is delight there?

I would say i love women like a love pizza nothing more nothing less ?...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Salvijus I'm putting some things into practice to live what he's teaching.

Embodying it is essential.

In the book he gives a lot of mindsets and behaviors to reach it also.

This book is literally about embodying the LOVER archetype at its fullest/unconditionally.

@Salvijus I'll search for a book about Christ Consciousness :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

@NoSelfSelf 

It's not about just loving Women (Female Humans).

It's about loving the energy that radiates from women, feminine energy, creation, creativity, a symbol of rejoice.

It's seeing what is behind women that makes them so unique and radiant.

You as a man is loving women/feminine energy at its fullest and at the same time is loving youself, because you have masculine/feminine energy inside of yourself. (Search for Anima x Animus)

I'll integrate the teachings.

But one thing I know, women can smell it if you have it or not.

What matters if you have 150 techniques to seduce a woman if you hate them deep inside?

I don't get it.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO there's a tip that probably that book of yours doesn't mention. When you see a woman, probably the first thing that will arise will be arousal. If you're aware of that energy and allow yourself to be overtaken by it completely. It will transform into appreciation and love. Which is not lustfull, but simply appreciative. Then act from that place. Speak from that place, gaze from that place and you'll be a walking Christ. Or whatever it is that your book callls it. "Perfect lover"

3 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

It's not about just loving Women (Female Humans).

It's about loving the energy that radiates from women,

You can do the same flowers then.

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

there's a tip that probably that book of yours doesn't mention. When you see a woman, probably the first thing that will arise will be arousal. If you're aware of that energy and allow yourself to be overtaken by it completely. It will transform into appreciation and love. Which is not lustfull, but simply appreciative. Then act from that place. Speak from that place, gaze from that place and you'll be a walking Christ. Or whatever it is that your book callls it. "Perfect lover"

Appreciation, Softness, Rejoice, Energy, Innocence.

We can talk about that for hours :D 

Speaking from a spirituality POV:

• You love feminine energy and guess what: women are made out of it for the most part.
  • You're just putting out there that you love the energy that creates female human design.

You're literally being a receptacle (masculine energy) to receive the love. You protect, care, respect, love, adore the energy that makes women exist at the first place. 

When you love women/feminine energy, you celebrate life itself.

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

When you love women/feminine energy, you celebrate life itself

Oooh. Profound

8 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Appreciation, Softness, Rejoice, Energy, Innocence.

We can talk about that for hours :D

Well i just wanted to share how to tap into that energy of appreciation. And explain how sexual energy and arousal energy is a big source of energy that can be transformed into pure love and appreciation if rised upwards with enough awareness. Theory is good. But this is an actual practical method i shared tought in tantra and how to become Christ.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus It's awesome.

We can discuss and put into practice the art of loving women :D 

18 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Salvijus It's awesome.

We can discuss and put into practice the art of loving women :D 

One would need to learn to enter the flow of love by oneself first. Then learning to abide there while relating to others moment to moment is whole other level. It's a serious spiritual practice. The amount of self-awareness needed to pull this off is not a joke. Having an erection while talking to women is not enough to become a Christ lol.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus

That is amazing because to love someone else you have to generate that love internally and give it to them.

You're literally creating feminine energy, putting out there and receiving back again, making a perpetual flow of love and delight.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

You're literally creating feminine energy, putting out there and receiving back again, making a perpetual flow of love and delight.

It's called giving and receiving in christianity. The more you give, the greater the stream of love flows through you.

Going to be brutally honest. This is straight garbage that would lead young men into an even deeper hole than they are in already. The feminine is not that special period.

@Tenebroso

I appreciate it.

When I was in the beginning of the book, I was thinking that it is pure garbage and nonsense.

LOVE is not about being a pussy, weak, needy, fool.

You'll have your shit together. 

What really changes is your relating to women/feminine energy.

You'll reach a point of full understading and it'll result in pure love.

Men are lost these days because they don't develop their masculine side and neither the feminine side.

Edited by CARDOZZO

11 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Going to be brutally honest. This is straight garbage that would lead young men into an even deeper hole than they are in already. The feminine is not that special period.

Brutal honesty would've sounded like this.

"Nooo ? this goes against my understanding i can't digest such ideas, noooooūoo!"