CARDOZZO

Do You Love Women With ALL Your Heart?

159 posts in this topic

@CARDOZZO A human's individual development does not take place in a vacuum, there is always a feedback loop the individual and the social conditions of the particular epoch they live in. I do not believe the current conditions of our civilization require men to 'love' women more. Sure, get in touch with your own inner feminine, understand your shadow, face your subconscious but as I have already said young men today especially in the west have already been raised to place women on a pedestal and it only leads to resentment, since you cannot control the outcome of the other. True love comes from a position of strength which most men are lacking today. Men are listless, confused, indecisive they are not grounded enough to truly love, messages like the one from the book you are quoting sound good on paper but won't help. The modern young women as a vessel would not know how to receive such a man.

8 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@CARDOZZO A human's individual development does not take place in a vacuum, there is always a feedback loop the individual and the social conditions of the particular epoch they live in. I do not believe the current conditions of our civilization require men to 'love' women more. Sure, get in touch with your own inner feminine, understand your shadow, face your subconscious but as I have already said young men today especially in the west have already been raised to place women on a pedestal and it only leads to resentment, since you cannot control the outcome of the other. True love comes from a position of strength which most men are lacking today. Men are listless, confused, indecisive they are not grounded enough to truly love, messages like the one from the book you are quoting sound good on paper but won't help. The modern young women as a vessel would not know how to receive such a man.

Your phylosophy is basicly impossible to understand the way you articulated it. And it seems your understanding of what the books is trying to say is also faulty

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Tenebroso said:

it only leads to resentment, since you cannot control the outcome of the other.

Controlling each other and resentment is not about love. It's about survival/agenda.

Just now, Tenebroso said:

True love comes from a position of strength

I agree.

What if strength is about not controlling and loving unconditionally? 

Imagine that:

• You LOVE a woman so profoundly that if she wants to leave you, you support her in doing that.

Do you imagine a man like that?

Redpills will call yourself a cuck. MGTOWs will laugh at you. Pickup Artists will argue about that.

But YOU... YOU understand what you're doing.

Edited by CARDOZZO

3 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Controlling each other and resentment is not about love. It's about survival/agenda.

I agree.

What if strength is about not controlling and loving unconditionally? 

Imagine that:

• You LOVE a woman so profoundly that if she wants to leave you, you support her in doing that.

Do you imagine a man like that?

Redpill's you call yourself a cuck. MGTOW's will laugh at you. Pickup Artists will argue about that.

But YOU... YOU understand what you're doing.

Profound

@Salvijus My articulation is fine, don't need your approval. Again, keep it moving, won't respond to you again, pretend I don't exist.

2 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Salvijus My articulation is fine, don't need your approval. Again, keep it moving, won't respond to you again, pretend I don't exist.

Nooooo ?

Love u bro. ❤

Just now, Salvijus said:

Profound

Another powerful excerpt:

zan3.png

Edited by CARDOZZO

15 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I'm tired of everything being about women

Lol

But good info OP. I'll check that book. I don't know about loving women with all my heart but I definitely became conscious I had a lot of darkness and judgment projection towards women, unnecessary to say, with this mental perspective is different to have lots of success with Women.

@CARDOZZO Almost feel like he is being satirical. When I go on social media I don't see women of my generation (late millennial/gen-z) cheering for men. It seems to be the complete opposite and men who show love and appreciation for women get it thrown back in their face, even sometimes being accused of manipulation and love-bombing. There is no shortage of average and unattractive men who are ready to love women but they are written off at the first step. Basically it seems all the responsibility to repair the relationship between the genders falls on men, what do women have to do better, I never hear what their responsibility is. Why is that?

If what Zan Perrion says is true then why do gangsters, drug dealers, abusers etc never have trouble with women? The more terrible a man is the less issues he has attractive women. Women are being let off the hook and until we look unflinchingly at the reality of female attraction we are going to be talking in circles. While you are advocating for men to love women, women today are openly advocating for women to de-center men, essentially remove men from their lives don't read books written by men etc So what is there to love exactly?

I think the trick is, if you can see the usual girls you find really attractive, as just normal humans, a piece of life, as a guy, another woman, or even a dog, then you can love. 

The issue is not whether you can love or not, the issue is whether love is really a deciding factor in the dynamic between men and women. Reality tells me it is not, your love for a woman or women as a collective does not decide their disposition towards you.

@Tenebroso

Loving women doesn’t mean that all women will love yourself.

You as a man need to get above that and LOVE will get you there.

Do you need women who date drug dealers?

Let them be.

Just love all them, you’ll get what you deserve.

Stop watching all redpill content, what women likes or not, preferences, drop all that because it is fucking yourself.

Instagram is not reality.

Go to places, talk to women in real life, do daygame, enjoy being with women and love them.

Man, just let it go. You will need to let go of all darkness and hate towards women.

You’ll feel something shine inside of yourself.

Be open to that possibility.

What I’m telling you to do probably is confronting your mental models about reality.

Test what is counter-intuitive.

Direct experience is king.

Mature masculinity is our goal here.

We don’t care about pills, MGTOWs, incels or whatever it is that puts you on victim mode.

That’s our war, to be mature/healthy/stoic toward the world and love.

That’s what a mature man do in a crazy world: help, teach, love and deliver true value.

We don’t need more men on Reddit complaining about women.

We need more strong, lovable, stoic, genius man building reality/society.

@CARDOZZO I appreciate your courage and openmindnes to talk about love of women in a male dominant forum, with so much red pill/black pill, what ever pill dogma installed In people' brains.

It's very surprising for me that so many men perceive love as neediness or weakness.

True love is the opposite, it's detachment. Detachment of controlling, detachment of manipulating.

Loving actually requires lots of courge. Vulnerability requires lots of courge, openness, requires lots of courge.

The opposite of love is fear, and if one doesn't love, it means that he fears.

And fear leads to hatred and demonization.

And this energy attracts more of the same energy, which creats a vicious cycle that only the allownes to feel  love, can break.

God itself is Love. The ultimate Love.

Is God weak and needy?

Lol, of course not.

Let Love In

@CARDOZZO I don't care about the red pill but I seek to look at reality as it is without rose tinted glasses. I want the raw truth about what drives people. I have two older sisters, my mother is the youngest of 7 women, I have female childhood friends, I have had relationships and hookups with older women when I was very young. I personally know criminals and I know blue collar men and professionals. I am responding to reality and my observations, not what someone has told me.

I am 30. I have been on a self development/actualization path consciously since I was 17, meditated on and off, journaled, investigated my own dream psychology and went through a very stage green "all you need is love phase", "love is everything" etc I am speaking from the experience of having a very early dark knight of the soul aged 21 and coming out the other side with a crystal clear clarity to how I see things and 'love' while important does not do what you and others think it does.

Strong, lovable, stoic, genius men who build civilizations have a place for love in their life but it is nothing to do with exuding love unconditionally. I believe men had the right approach in antiquity they had a more mature pragmatic approach to love and the different kinds of love Agape (selfless, universal love), Eros (romantic, passionate love), Philautia (self love), Philia (platonic love), Storge (familial love).

From the late middle ages onwards men have had an unhealthy obsession with love and the feminine in general to the point it is warped. This obsession is easily turned to hate and misogyny ironically it is the men preaching about love the most who are the most dangerous to women. A Michelangelo obsessed with his sculpture and focused on his sistine chapel can do little to harm women, Gaudi focused on the never ending task of completing his cathedral does not hurt women nor does St.Francis Assisi focused on his inner life and selfless service. Telling young men with no real purpose, no understanding of how they could contribute to civilization to just make sure you genuinely love women would actually make women more unsafe because the natural reaction is to want some kind of positive feedback for your love, most people are not at the level of development to love unconditionally and never will be.

You can't dismiss everything as red/blackpill, that is not where I am coming from. I am just not an idealist when it comes to human nature.

Edited by Tenebroso

5 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Twentyfirst Give it first without attachment.

If she loves you more after that, awesome :D 

If not, you'll follow loving her and the energy that gives birth to her until your death.

@CARDOZZO Never follow a woman especially if she doesn't love you more than you love her

@Tenebroso I’m not telling young men to do nothing with their lives and just love women.

I encourage men to be polymaths, extraordinary visionaries, inventors and reality engineers.

You’ll never find a theory of everything regarding female behavior.

I know what is missing here:

A clear/precise description of what is LOVE and what it means to LOVE.

Our society lacks LOVE these days, that’s why our philosophy, architecture, music and engineering is deteriorating.

Lack of beauty and love.