PurpleTree

Best substances to let repressed feelings come up and deal with them?

30 posts in this topic

I was in another country recently and could get thc gummies+keta which was a decent combo for that purpose imo

thc gummies were low 10mg, here i can‘t find them so far. And was wondering if there‘s a better substance or combo for that anyways.

Edited by PurpleTree

Every psychedelic can do that but The best is in my opinion shrooms/truffles for this. 

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Every psychedelic can do that but The best is in my opinion shrooms/truffles for this. 

Yea i might try low dose shrooms + ket or md next 

Its impressive that with 5meodmt traumas or personal shadow do not come to me, they are just gone

I do not have much experience with magic mushroom or lsd, or even dmt, maybe they may show me some horror.

10 minutes ago, ZhenZhenZhen said:

For me it was al-lad + mdma combo. Highly recommend it.

What‘s al-lad?

23 minutes ago, Fluran said:

I do not have much experience with magic mushroom maybe they may show me some horror.

They usually do for me on normal doses but my mind on them is often all over the place often impersonal horrors with luck they can resolve something , it‘s hard to focus on feelings etx

The mind that says it has repressed feelings is lowkey the same mind that is covering it all up by making a bunch of noise and not letting energy move freely through you emotions etc

Yes, repressed, traumatic emotions can be released with psychedelics, but be careful about what you wish for. Ayahuasca/DMT, when micro-dosing / macro-dosing for 30 days, released about several years of pent-up anger, trauma, and fear - all at once - for several days; it was hell because you had to push through all negative thoughts, emotions, and trauma. You have to come face to face with you, being the Devil. This was tough. However, in the end, you can become a much stronger person. The beautiful part of this is I was able to access new layers of consciousness I wasn't to before after the several days of hell and released a wide range of trauma but that lead to a more authentic self. 

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Yes, repressed, traumatic emotions can be released with psychedelics, but be careful about what you wish for. Ayahuasca/DMT, when micro-dosing / macro-dosing for 30 days, released about several years of pent-up anger, trauma, and fear - all at once - for several days; it was hell because you had to push through all negative thoughts, emotions, and trauma. You have to come face to face with you, being the Devil. This was tough. However, in the end, you can become a much stronger person. The beautiful part of this is I was able to access new layers of consciousness I wasn't to before after the several days of hell and released a wide range of trauma but that lead to a more authentic self. 

How do you microdose ayahuasca?

@PurpleTree Since it's a liquid, you can take a 15ML bottle (with a syringe as a bottle cap) and pour ayahuasca into it. You microdose 10-20 drops per day under the tongue and hold it for a few seconds. I usually like to swish it in my mouth; sometimes, I just drink it through - no waiting. For me, I feel sleepy and need to take a nap. If you feel sleepy, go to sleep. If you don't feel sleepy, wait for a few days and see how you feel - as your metabolism will be different than mine. Do this for 30 days with a strong intent to understand and release trauma. Track how you feel mentally every day and only ramp up doses when you feel the intuition to do so or if you don't feel the effects (i.e., not out of pure ego). 

You may experience strong emotional urges, mental masturbation of trauma, and/or physical sensations throughout your body. At this point, you need to become meditative and conscious of what's going on in your mind. When I became aware of all the trauma I was holding, it was stuck right into my chest. It was like a baseball hit me by a professional player. Instead of the pain being on the outside, it was on the inside. It was a VERY powerful sensation, and I'm surprised I was even able to survive such experience. But, it was what I needed for further spiritual expansion. 

Trauma releasing with psychedelics is very powerful and should be taken seriously. 

I would say MDMA works great for that but you need to do it, the subtance is not gonna do it for you.

You can go to that fear and change the memory by the love and ecstasy you are feeling.

Make sure to have a plan in place. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@PurpleTree lsd is excellent for that.

It brings these emotions up and let's you release them physically, you're body responds strongly to the emotions and you can let it out.

You might need to actively feel into the emotions first (just think about it) but you might also automatically open the barrel just by taking the substance.

On 15.7.2023 at 9:33 PM, OldManCorcoran said:

Ibogaine, it's not close even.

Ok that‘s a new one

On 16.7.2023 at 0:54 AM, Pudgey said:

@PurpleTree Since it's a liquid, you can take a 15ML bottle (with a syringe as a bottle cap) and pour ayahuasca into it. You microdose 10-20 drops per day under the tongue and hold it for a few seconds. I usually like to swish it in my mouth; sometimes, I just drink it through - no waiting. For me, I feel sleepy and need to take a nap. If you feel sleepy, go to sleep. If you don't feel sleepy, wait for a few days and see how you feel - as your metabolism will be different than mine. Do this for 30 days with a strong intent to understand and release trauma. Track how you feel mentally every day and only ramp up doses when you feel the intuition to do so or if you don't feel the effects (i.e., not out of pure ego). 

You may experience strong emotional urges, mental masturbation of trauma, and/or physical sensations throughout your body. At this point, you need to become meditative and conscious of what's going on in your mind. When I became aware of all the trauma I was holding, it was stuck right into my chest. It was like a baseball hit me by a professional player. Instead of the pain being on the outside, it was on the inside. It was a VERY powerful sensation, and I'm surprised I was even able to survive such experience. But, it was what I needed for further spiritual expansion. 

Trauma releasing with psychedelics is very powerful and should be taken seriously. 

so you boil the brew yourself and then you take drops of it? But there are two components, do you drink both?

On 17.7.2023 at 9:31 AM, Javfly33 said:

5-meo-dmt ?

seems scary

13 hours ago, Davino said:

I would say MDMA works great for that but you need to do it, the subtance is not gonna do it for you.

You can go to that fear and change the memory by the love and ecstasy you are feeling.

does that only work if you have a specific trauma like a war or rape or also if you just had a tough childhood or whatever?

6 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@PurpleTree lsd is excellent for that.

It brings these emotions up and let's you release them physically, you're body responds strongly to the emotions and you can let it out.

You might need to actively feel into the emotions first (just think about it) but you might also automatically open the barrel just by taking the substance.

at what dosage?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

at what dosage?

At a fairly big range of dosages, starting with about 100 mcg (maybe even 80 for some) all the way to about 200 mcg.

You can go even higher and you will release emotions also at still higher dosages (even more so) but it will start to pull you more and more in the mystical realms, where there's less ability to analyse and work through things systematically and where experiences tend to become crazier, like very early childhood trauma, reexperiencing your own birth combined with ego death or even past life experiences, often accompanied by associated inner imagery of death, human violence, insanity, apocalypse and similar things.

The high dosed experiences will overall probably do even more for your emotional wellbeing if you handle them well (no resistance, fully letting everything unfold and completely working everything through till the psychological gestalt is finished), but I would recommend working with lower doses for a while so you gain competence and trust.

9 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

At a fairly big range of dosages, starting with about 100 mcg (maybe even 80 for some) all the way to about 200 mcg.

You can go even higher and you will release emotions also at still higher dosages (even more so) but it will start to pull you more and more in the mystical realms, where there's less ability to analyse and work through things systematically and where experiences tend to become crazier, like very early childhood trauma, reexperiencing your own birth combined with ego death or even past life experiences, often accompanied by associated inner imagery of death, human violence, insanity, apocalypse and similar things.

The high dosed experiences will overall probably do even more for your emotional wellbeing if you handle them well (no resistance, fully letting everything unfold and completely working everything through till the psychological gestalt is finished), but I would recommend working with lower doses for a while so you gain competence and trust.

I’ve tried it a few times but highest dosage was like 130.

But also i didn’t try to work on emotions.

Any long-acting psychedelic could do the trick.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.