Samsonov

Degrading rapidly

18 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I have ben following actualised.org for years, and made constant progress and until recently was at the peak of my happiness, consciousness and love.

While traveling, I had an experience where I have spent two weeks with a mentally disturbed individual. I blame only myself for getting myself into this situation.

Since then I got really off track, I do not feel like I am the same person, not the same consciousness (I also cut my hair which makes me feel this way), I don't have the same motivation, focus and confidence I once had. In a bad state I also took some mushrooms which lead to a very bad trip

I also got a stomach bacteria which may cause some of the symptoms... 

I feel like I lost it all, betrayed my higher self and Im scared I will not be able to return why I lost

Did any of you ever felt this way? 

~Amit

Don't worry. Life goes through cycles and the spiritual journey is of no exception. Just focus on the beginning of your next cycle. Relax for now. Gather energy to go all out next time.

43 minutes ago, Samsonov said:

Hi everyone, 

I have ben following actualised.org for years, and made constant progress and until recently was at the peak of my happiness, consciousness and love.

While traveling, I had an experience where I have spent two weeks with a mentally disturbed individual. I blame only myself for getting myself into this situation.

Since then I got really off track, I do not feel like I am the same person, not the same consciousness (I also cut my hair which makes me feel this way), I don't have the same motivation, focus and confidence I once had. In a bad state I also took some mushrooms which lead to a very bad trip

I feel like I lost it all, betrayed my higher self and Im scared I will not be able to return why I lost

~Amit

The pendulum probably swung too far in one direction and is probably balancing itself out. Celebrities intentionally create havoc in their lives when things are going too great to balance things out. Kanye and Jennifer Lopez are prime examples of this. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better just like your home gets messy before its cleaned. It's all energetic. The Universe is rearranging itself to align in your favor, and as long as you just relax and let it do it's thing and only focus on the thoughts that come through you that feels good and are aligned with how Source sees you, you'll be fine. That's why it is important to try to feel neutral about everything that you're experiencing and not feel too excited about the good and to also embrace the so-called bad, because even the bad is working out in your favor as long as you don't resist it and you understand you are sometimes incapable of seeing the bigger picture. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

You haven't lost your development in 2 weeks. That's not how this works. You're just in a bad a state/mood.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Princess Arabia why would anyone, ever, care what celebrities do or feel like, especially as delusional as those two.

Useless analogy.

4 minutes ago, KGrimes said:

why would anyone, ever, care what celebrities do or feel like, especially as delusional as those two.

I’ve shared this clip before, but it’s too good!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

11 minutes ago, KGrimes said:

@Princess Arabia why would anyone, ever, care what celebrities do or feel like, especially as delusional as those two.

Useless analogy.

Ok.. Thank you for your input. Celebrities are regular people too and, for the sake of making a point I chose to reference someone famous to make an analogy. For you to say why would someone care what celebrities care or feel like you have separated yourself from Reality and is the one being delusional and have, yourself, put them up on a pedestal without realizing it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Stomach issues can have a profound effect on your consciousness. Get some rest, let your hair grow out, get into your usual routines and things will get better.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Samsonov Lets get rid of the fear of having "lost it all". That's bullshit. Things just got worse and I am sure they can get better again.

Maybe you haven't worked through all the lessons you needed to be permantly at your higher self. Or maybe you are just in a bad mood.

I am sure a little bit of rest and kindness towards yourself, is a good start :)

Edited by Philipp

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Celebrities intentionally create havoc in their lives when things are going too great to balance things out.

It is the unconscious mind that does this, so it is unintentional.  No-one wakes up in the morning and goes "things are going too good, how about I fuck things up a bit?"  It simply HAPPENS because people, including celebrities, are unaware of their unconscious needs.

If you're unaware of your unconscious needs, your unconscious mind will fuck things up to balance things out.

The key with that is recognition that this is what is happening, and not doubling, tripling and quadrupling down on egoic behavior that calls for ruthless balancing of this kind.  Rather it's about recognizing what you REALLY NEED as opposed to what your ego wants.

Edited by SeaMonster

19 hours ago, Samsonov said:

It's possible your gut health is shot.  This can GREATLY affect your mental states.

Try to restore your gut health with probiotics and shit, and don't jump to any doom-laden conclusions.

Edited by SeaMonster

On 7/14/2023 at 11:08 AM, Samsonov said:

It doesn't work like that. 

The clarity, happiness, love and bliss you had before is still within you. It is metaphysically impossible for it to go elsewhere.

It's more so that you "gained" more inner noise.

Not that you lost anything.

Edited by Brittany

On 7/14/2023 at 10:08 AM, Samsonov said:

It was me :x

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Yes, have felt this way.

Do away with comparing yourself to how you were in the past and do what you can in acceptance, today :)

Yes people degrade quickly when they have a major health issue. Time to repent and seek God.

Progress is not a straight line.

It’s more like a gay line.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:08 AM, Samsonov said:

~Amit

I admit, recently I’ve been “degrading rapidly” after I started to face my fears more.