Taya

When you die, does this 'reality' disappear with you?

19 posts in this topic

I'm assuming it doesn't stay. This means when I leave legal documentation for my children (house etc), it's pointless because won't everything just return back to infinite consciousness? LMAO (GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR) 

Lmao, no need to write a will or plan for others when I die. 

Edited by Taya

That is true and that's why you should actually consider writing the will onto me :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Death does not exist, is all a dream of only One Being. 

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

But you don’t apply that same logic across the board. With your logic, there is no point in having children, having sex, talking to others, and even living if everything goes back to infinite consciousness.

But your children and house do matter to you. So you would be contradicting yourself by not writing the will.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

13 hours ago, Taya said:

Lmao, no need to write a will or plan for others when I die. 

Anything that you’re doing will be recontextualized to the nth degree. 

No need to feed a fantasy that you have to get rid of doing anything. 

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

27 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But you don’t apply that same logic across the board. With your logic, there is no point in having children, having sex, talking to others, and even living if everything goes back to infinite consciousness.

But your children and house do matter to you. So you would be contradicting yourself by not writing the will.

Going a bit far there, the point of having sex is to feel pleasure. And you really can't just "stop living and talking to others", you really don't have much of a choice in doing that other than dying, which is not the case when it comes to writing your will.

But what is the point of pleasure? You always do have a choice. You can talk to others or you can live off the grid. You might not live long, but the OP’s logic is that if it all goes back to infinite consciousness, why write a will. And I am saying that it is a contradiction because your children are as pointless as the legal documents in the absolute sense and yet you still care for them and want to protect them. But when it comes to a legal document to provide for them, you shy away. The fact is that the OP had children, so they bare the responsibility of providing for them or they can have DHS called on them. I mean all of it will be a dream, so it is a matter of what kind of person do you want to be in the dream? A Devil or a God?

I also would disagree that the point of sex is pleasure. That is debatable. Pleasure is an epiphenomenon of sex- the act of creation. But maybe you could argue that when two dogs are having sex, they aren’t thinking about creation. But subconsciously, nature is about survival and reproduction. A dog doesn’t think about survival, it just does it. It doesn’t have any meaning at all.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

You aren't the person so it doesn't really make a difference. The death of the person is just another image which passes by like the sights you see come and go each day. Doesn't make a difference.

I don't know for sure that's the case but it's logical.

learn how to astral project, take psychedelics, prove to yourself that death is imaginary

When I die I'm taking ya'll with me whether you're ready or not :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Without us, you're like a fish out of water, phrrrp phrrrp phrrrp phrrrp. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

I'm taking ya'll to Alien Hell with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm taking ya'll into Alien Hell with me.

Lobotomy accepted. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm taking ya'll into Alien Hell with me.

Any premium plans for mods?

Ad-free for $12 a month? xD 

Edited by UnbornTao

2 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Any premium plans for mods?

$12 a month, ad-free!

:P 

Free fortune cookies with Leo's insights.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No way. You gotta leave the mods behind. At least give us a break there. :P

From nde I've seen you get sucked down a tube and then anything can happen.

I think it will still exist you are just too far away and if you come back you can come back to anytime anywhere so it dosent really matter.

man.jpg

Edited by Hojo

On 7/15/2023 at 11:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

Mine says "Enjoy your meditation, you buddhist. Love"

:D 

Edited by UnbornTao