bmcnicho

My Initial Thoughts on “Alien Insanity”

28 posts in this topic

This is a response to the following blog post:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-043

Obviously, we have very little idea of what exactly Leo means by this just from one paragraph.  However, it does seem to be a plausible result of pushing substances such as DMT, ayahuasca, or mushrooms to their ultimate extent.  I’ve taken ayahuasca at moderately high doses 8 times over the past year, and there definitely is an alien strangeness to it that’s difficult to describe or contextualize within any sort of conventional understanding of reality.  

In one of my recent trips, I delved into the territory of what would be called “regular insanity”.  It didn’t get to the point of full blown psychosis, but I did experience extreme confusion, an inability to understand basic concepts of reality, and a sense of radical expansiveness that made thoughts seem irrelevant.  

Insanity to almost anyone is a quite unpleasant experience, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it lacks value.  A key component of generating new insights is first breaking down old frameworks.  Ideally, one would strike a balance between chaos and order, such as what occurs in the flow state.  This has also been called the zone of proximal development.

However, the more radical psychedelic states require pushing further than this.  It’s sometimes necessary to go too far to gain a broader understanding of what’s possible.  During my trips, I think of this as dancing with the line between sanity and insanity.  Even so, it’s difficult for me to think of complete insanity as being anything other than undesirable.

If the goal is Truth, then Insanity would certainly be a large component.  However, if Truth is Infinity, then your goal would be everything.  Having Everything as a goal, though, isn’t a goal at all, it’s the same as not having a goal.  Because having a goal implies there’s a difference between what is and isn’t desired.

If the main purpose of actualized.org is still personal development, then spirituality can be thought of as self actualization taken to its ultimate extent.  However, that would imply that there’s a difference between what can be considered developed versus undeveloped.  Therefore, it would be possible for me to claim that Insanity (even of the “Alien” variety) is spirituality gone wrong if it leads to mental dysfunction.

It may be foolish for me to ask if Insanity can be achieved “safely”, as it seems to be the precise opposite of safety.  This comes across to me as an extreme form of nihilism, as I imagine that one could fully awaken to the fact that they were never a human, but still be content living out the rest of this human dream relatively normally.

If Infinity is the Truth, then shouldn’t we try to cultivate the highest of what’s possible?  Doesn’t that seem better than succumbing to cosmic madness?  Because no matter how high of an awakening you reach, don’t you then have to come back to your life and do something with it?

The question is: Why would I want to have that alien insanity experience? because conscience allows it? and? 

Will it make me understand conscience better? Put to have experiences, I prefer to cross the Antarctic on foot or something like that. What's happening with Leo, in my opinion, is that he's become a complete psychonaut and has renounced being human. well, it's his life, in the end we all die and that's it. 

But Leo, man, you could be less aggressive, let's forget that shit of who is the best, if you are alone, why be so worried about the rats, the Buddhist, the republicans, and everything else? Let's enjoy life, express love and breath the air, we don't need anything else. 

We can only perceive echoes from a distant mountain as we struggle to grasp the true essence of what he is endeavoring to communicate. We simply have no idea what he is talking about, that's the truth.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

We can only perceive echoes from a distant mountain as we struggle to grasp the true essence of what he is endeavoring to communicate. We simply have no idea what he is talking about, that's the truth.

true, but we can't help but try to make an opinion. He seems impossible to understand, but it also seems that he promotes being impossible to understand. From this, we can understand something, right?

I just read on the blog that according to him it is absolutely true that the government has alien ships in its possession. that there are so many millions of stars that it is impossible to deny the existence of intelligent life in any of them. and? Does that mean that there are alien ships hidden by the government? and that seasoned with: I use my mind and you don't. well it doesn't seem like it

I can understand why Leo rants about science and spiritual paths/religions. 

Many of them dont really care about truth but more about survival in this realm. Keeping sane and healthy and comfortable is a limitation for exploration

Edited by OBEler

7 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

This is a response to the following blog post:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-043

That's wonderful. I read again, and I loved. The thing is that I believe what Leo is saying ?. With many grains of salt, of course. All that seasoning with despise and narcissism, but it doesn't mean that he's crazy. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Backflip mouse V2

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I cant bear these normies who can't digest these stuff and feel like a youtube video is "dangerous". lol. Imagine Leo teaching alien insanity on YT. Would be real cool imo.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

But Leo, man, you could be less aggressive, let's forget that shit of who is the best, if you are alone, why be so worried about the rats, the Buddhist, the republicans, and everything else? Let's enjoy life, express love and breath the air, we don't need anything else. 

If you knew some of the stuff I’ve done in my personal life, chances are you wouldn’t want anything to do with me. 

It’s inspiring that Leo is candid communicating these uncomfortable aspects of consciousness, whereas most of us hide it or only allude to it in jest. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It's official! Hyper dimensional alien insane God conscious Leo is here to stay! 

laser-eyes (1).png

Edited by tuku747

Leo:

leo-quote-alien-insanity-04.png

Also Leo:

leo-quote-be-gentle-01.png

Edited by tuku747

@tuku747 This puts things into perspective ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I can feel that Leo went so deep that he already can see how this crushes the worldview of all these naive new age mooji follower if they would experience what consciousness can really do besides lovely flower power. 

salvia, mushrooms, and of course datura might lead to this state most reliably

Edited by Oppositionless

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I can feel that Leo went so deep that he already can see how this crushes the worldview of all these naive new age mooji follower if they would experience what consciousness can really do besides lovely flower power. 

Sure, but his way to express it is really weird ?

11 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Could aliens exist of course they do. Our Milky Way galaxy — our cosmic home in the Universe — spans over 100,000 light-years in diameter and contains approximately 400 billion stars. In the observable universe, there are around 2 Trillion galaxies and between 30 and 70 billion trillion stars. There are over 10^25  or 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe, and that’s only counting planets that are orbiting stars. The Drake equation would not work and will not give you an answer it just tells you what might be possible if we get the factors right. Which you won't, because they're all hypothetical.) Really just like I am imagining all of this. So an estimated 50 sextillion planets could harbor life. Which is 50000000000000000000000 or 5x10^22. And these of course are known as habitable zones also known as Goldilocks' zones, where conditions might be just right – neither too hot nor too cold – for life. Sextillion sounds kind of kinky I am sure God has had more than that stop flirting with me universe.

Yeah, but that thing about the cia having an alien spaceship is stupid, right? have they taken it from the aliens? Or did they have an accident? men in black?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I followed Mooji for a several years. To be fair, his teachings were a necessary stopgap as I was transitioning from a dogmatic upbringing (religion and private schooling), unhealthy family, and poor mental health support.

7 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Leo:

leo-quote-alien-insanity-04.png

Also Leo:

leo-quote-be-gentle-01.png

Life is about Exquisite balance ;D

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

salvia, mushrooms, and of course datura might lead to this state most reliably

Salvia? (o.o)......... :D