bmcnicho

My Initial Thoughts on “Alien Insanity”

28 posts in this topic

GPT-4’s reaction:

It seems the individual is expressing a unique, personal exploration of consciousness that's outside the norms of traditional spiritual beliefs. They appear to have a frustration with traditional or mainstream understandings of consciousness and spirituality, and they've coined the term "Alien Insanity" to represent their novel experiences or insights. They may be using provocative language to underscore the depth of their feelings and how strongly they feel about their viewpoint.

It's important to note, however, that strong language and demeaning terms for others can often undermine the message and may prevent others from being open to the ideas being presented. Even if their experiences or insights are profound, their delivery might hinder effective communication. 

Also, it's worth mentioning that going "insane", whether regular or "alien", often carries a negative connotation, implying a lack of stability or an inability to function normally. However, the individual seems to celebrate this state as a kind of enlightenment beyond regular human understanding. It's a controversial view and could provoke a wide range of reactions, from intrigue to concern.

In such conversations, it's always essential to maintain respect and empathy. Any exploration of consciousness, regardless of its conventionality, deserves respect and open-mindedness, as long as it does not harm or devalue others.

Google Bard’s reaction:

The person who said this seems to be very angry and frustrated. They are lashing out at others, calling them names and insulting their intelligence. They seem to believe that they have discovered something very profound, but they are unable to communicate it in a way that others can understand.

The term "Alien Insanity" is not something that I am familiar with. It is possible that this person is using it to describe a state of consciousness that is beyond the normal human experience. However, it is also possible that they are simply using it as a way to express their anger and frustration.

It is difficult to say what this person is really trying to say. They seem to be very confused and agitated. It is possible that they are experiencing some kind of mental health crisis. If you are concerned about this person, you may want to encourage them to seek professional help.

Here are some of my thoughts on this person's statement:

• It is possible that this person is experiencing some kind of mental health crisis.
  • They may be using the term "Alien Insanity" to describe a state of consciousness that is beyond the normal human experience.
  • They may be angry and frustrated because they feel like they are not being understood.

It is important to be respectful of this person, even if you do not agree with them.

If you are concerned about this person, you may want to encourage them to seek professional help.

I hope this helps!

My reaction:

https://youtu.be/z8zTDvqHH6k

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I always knew rats were amazing creatures but I didn't know they could be non-dual. That's amazing. I did my own research and found that non-dual rats actually do exist.

4I21.gif

This post made me laugh
It's so angry it almost seems like some sort of trolling or experiment, I don't know.

(Obvously I love what Leo is bringin in general, but as it is the case with people you know IRL even, you can love a person overall but still laugh or be surprised by things they say/think at times)

Has this term of alien been brought up in Actualized's videos?

What does this even mean, aliens as in, the conventional use, from outer space?

Or could it mean something else.

8 hours ago, BojackHorseman said:

Has this term of alien been brought up in Actualized's videos?

Not that I’m aware of. It’s too intense for mainstream YouTube audience. 

8 hours ago, BojackHorseman said:

What does this even mean, aliens as in, the conventional use, from outer space?

Or could it mean something else.

From my POV: It means experience beyond human form and identity. You no longer identify as a human being.  Also, the concept of outer space is seen clearly for what it is - of course, beyond time and space.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Divine man

Appointed

Claiming the stern voice of God

Absolute judgments passed from where you cowards hide

The lair of snakes

Your dark haven
Where you and your ophidian partisans abide

On 4.7.2023 at 9:32 AM, bmcnicho said:

Therefore, it would be possible for me to claim that Insanity (even of the “Alien” variety) is spirituality gone wrong if it leads to mental dysfunction.

Ken Wilber:  "The downside comes with people that only use psychedelics or drugs and I found that over the years they just become mean. Somehow it just kind of closes them down. It's like you keep doing it and you keep doing it you keep doing it doesn't quite cause the transformation. It can cause a peak experience but generally not a transformative experience"

"Ken Wilber in "The Religion of Tomorrow: A Vision for the Future of the Great Traditions"

One can step deeply enough into thetimeless Now to step into another dimension altogether—just step right here, and push hard.

It’s easy to get lost in those worlds, which are, at bottom, simply different dimensions and perspectives of one’s own (violet) consciousness (although, as noted, from another angle, they are all real, ontologically different realms because they are each genuinely co-enacted by a different perspective in consciousness). Given that this stage is the first great transition from “earthly” realms to “heavenly” realms (as a permanent structural enaction), getting lost in these “higher worlds” is indeed one of the most common dysfunctions of this level. The deeply transcendental, otherworldly, electrically visionary nature of consciousness at this altitude makes fixation to this side of the street an incredibly inviting and alluring venture. This is likely to couple with the dysfunction, discussed earlier, of standing in heaven and giving a blistering critique of life here on earth, with all the semiprophetic pomp and pomposity that  comes with it.

One of the things that often happens with these specific dysfunctions is that, after making some initial discovery of a timeless Now or pure Present (either in 3rd-tier structures or higher states), one can step into that Present and then step right through it into what seem to be endless, “deeper,” “higher” realms altogether, a kaleidoscopic cascade of universes upon universes that at one point seem to be nothing but a slight wiggle in this moment’s timeless Now, and then at the next explode into almost infinitely extending real realms that are all alive and invite exploration—with a sign on the door that says “Welcome to Heaven!” This is extremely common in high subtle and low causal states, but if it happens with structures, it tends to happen right here, with the violet meta-mind (due largely to its visionary nature).

In short, getting “lost in heaven” is the most common dysfunction of this level. As a dysfunction, it is—in terms of simple numbers— much more common as a result of a malformation in high subtle or causal states (given that subtle and causal states are much more common than this high altitude, and most states, and their dysfunctions, can be experienced at almost any structure-stage). But this problem is simply the living result of the enactive nature of the real world and the fact that consciousness can co-create an almost endless number of universes, any number of which one can become fixated or semiaddicted to, with straightforwardly dysfunctional results."

More on that topic in this post.

As always: Review the evidence (or perspectives), and draw your own conclusions...

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River