rnd

Simple test to check whether Leo is biased against Trump

32 posts in this topic

Leo won't stop talking about Trump.  Trump this, Trum that, Trump this, Trum that.....

But -  "I'm not biased against Trump, he's just a good example".

Leo, if you're not, list me 5 good things about Trump.

And then list me 5 bad things about Biden.

Your enemy could say 100 good things about you but still covertly do anything they can to destroy you when they think you are not looking. Words represent intentions. You have to take special care to pay attention to the meaning behind the words and why they are saying them. 

#Allwarfareisdeception #Terribletest!

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

I was wondering who Mr Trump would pick as a vice president if he won but then I remembered that autocrats don't have vps. Then I read an article on who the potential vps could be and Marjorie Taylor Greene was first on that list. I don't think he would pick her for obvious reasons but imagine the country being lead by these two. Or Trump and DeSantis. Can you imagine the absolute meltdown that the media would have?! My laugh for the day.

5 hours ago, rnd said:

Leo won't stop talking about Trump.  Trump this, Trum that, Trump this, Trum that.....

Are you serious.. You are assuming that there is 5 good things about Trump. There isn't.

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Are you serious.. You are assuming that there is 5 good things about Trump. There isn't.

What?

Of course there are. That is a total lie. He might deserve to be in jail for life but that doesn't mean there are no good things. That is a very prejudiced thing to say 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Would you have been saying this if he had never decided to become the president? I should hope not.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

That's like sitting down with someone for dinner and asking him to list 5 good things about Hitler.

It's not hard to list 5 good things about Hitler, but the fact that you would demand it shows there's something wrong with your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Then why don't you Trump lovers give us 5 good things about him? So I can dismiss them.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's like sitting down with someone for dinner and asking him to list 5 good things about Hitler.

It's not hard to list 5 good things about Hitler, but the fact that you would demand it shows there's something wrong with your mind

How is it that a well articulated developed person like Obama was involved in a lot more wars that killed a lot of innocent civilians compared to Trump.

I read that he is the only president in a while that did not cause any wars.

So from a matter of saving human lives was he better?

I read Obama tried to improve relations with the Middle East but he also bullied Libya because of economic interest, ruined that country and also was very involved in Syria which also messed up that country.

How is that such a wise president bullied a lot more than an idiot like Trump?

Maybe Obama was a better president for the USA but not for other countries?

I am not American not like Trump btw but every time I defend Obama the war argument gets started and I get told you cannot defend someone that killed innocent kids.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not hard to list 5 good things about Hitler, but the fact that you would demand it shows there's something wrong with your mind.

IMG_5523.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Then why don't you Trump lovers give us 5 good things about him? So I can dismiss them.

Trump convinced Leo to get into politics and create conscious politics videos.

Trump gave us President Biden.

Trump taught us what not to do in order to live the good life.

Trump helped us utterally realize the stupidty of the radical right.

Trump inspired someone to create this:

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Trump is a beautiful human being just looking for love in the wrong ways

@rnd

On 2023-06-25 at 7:58 PM, rnd said:

Aren't you a bit late to the party? I'm pretty sure Leo's been talking about Trump like that, and all of the sudden now you bring it up now and not years ago when he was talking a bit negative of Trump then??

Might as well ask what the top 5 things about having diarrhea are while you're at it xD

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@StarStruck comparing trump with hitler is not so random. If you haven't realized Trump and especially MAGA is increasingly becoming a fascist movement. Hard to tell where the limit is for MAGA, as they are so easily manipulated. If Trump works long enough on it he could probably justify offensive wars, destroying democracy, forbidding wokeness (forbidding free speech), promoting mob violance against LGBTQ and migrants.

It won't come that far, but thats the direction MAGA is moving in. 

Edited by Philipp

On 25/6/2023 at 9:02 PM, Blackhawk said:

You're claiming this because you've thought of this extensively and haven't found anything? Or are you repeating someone's words?

5 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Might as well ask what the top 5 things about having diarrhea are while you're at it xD

So you'd be better off if you INSTEAD died of intoxication caused by bacterias in your stomach? I see. :D

If not for diarea, you would.

Edited by rnd

@lostingenosmaze alright, but those aren't nice things. You've disguised them as such and basically have repeated Leo's words.

"he's so bad that he's a perfect example of manipulation, lie and narcisism"

That's not it.

Edited by rnd

9 hours ago, rnd said:

So you'd be better off if you INSTEAD died of intoxication caused by bacterias in your stomach? I see. :D

If not for diarea, you would.

Okay, I'll bite.

Good things about Trump:

1) His gross incompetence combined with his utter inability to even pretend to be a halfway decent human being cost an increasingly dangerous Republican Party big in 2020 and 2022.

2) The MAGA movement unmasked the Republican Party as a fascistic political party in a way that's plain for the rest of the country to see.

3) Trump's presidency exposed how vulnerable the institutions of American democracy are to authoritarianism.

4) The American Legal system is holding what was formerly the most powerful person in the country accountable for high crimes and treason, which shows that we're still a country that upholds the Rule of Law.

5) Authorities like the FBI, CIA, and the military are finally starting to take the threat of political violence from the far right more seriously thanks to Trump's unhinged and dangerous supporters.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/