LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

Ok guys, thank you all for the wonderful explanations. The only thing I know is that divine love is flowing through me to the extent of which I'm aware of it, and I'm fully aware of it. I'm aware that I'm aware and that nothing exists outside my consciousness or else i'd be aware of that too. I know there's no turning back now that I've been exposed to some parts of the Truth and I cannot unsee what I've seen through my own direct experience. My body is still purging out some of it's impurities and I try to be easy with it because I recognize how conditioned it has been. I try not to beat myself up too much because I'm just here to experience life and the challenges that comes with it. I've learnt alot through this forum and other teachers; but I know at the end of the day I'm my own inner guru and I have to learn to listen to my heart more because that's where my true home is. I'm at peace with not knowing everything and I'll continue to listen to all the wise minds here and read the posts and comments and I appreciate the knowledge and wisdom I have been exposed to. Many will go to their grave not knowing who they really are and I have had the opportunity to experience that knowing. Everything else will fall into place through divine timing and I truly understand what it means to not know. It's a mystery unto itself and that's part of the beauty.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia I totally resonate with that, thank you for sharing so openly. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Princess Arabia I totally resonate with that, thank you for sharing so openly. 

?

It’s becoming more clear that everything is consciousness, and there’s no personal me running the show. 

How marvelous! 

Leo claiming to be Awake? You’re imagining that right now!

NOW!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

thank you for addressing my questions. In your last paragraph when you say "love is what throws it all out and pulls it all back", is that what's known to us as "Gravity"?

It is more metaphorical.

Nothing can permanently ignore what it really is, so the illusion of separation ends (even if it takes many lives) at some point ("pulls it all back"). Gravity is just a physical force, affecting matter. The other dynamic if "pulls it back" is working a few "manifestation-dynamics-levels" higher.

Water by the River

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everything else will fall into place through divine timing and I truly understand what it means to not know. It's a mystery unto itself and that's part of the beauty.

Paradoxically, not knowing is the gateway to true knowledge.

Why so serious?

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Paradoxically, not knowing is the gateway to true knowledge.

I don’t know how what you’re taking about. 

;)

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I don’t know how what you’re taking about.

I know.

Why so serious?

the ones even more conscious than leo, don’t participate in online discussions, don’t care to share their insights with others, aren’t writing books, etc 

Edited by Oppositionless

Leo is not the most awakened human ever.

It's possible he has reached the highest awakening. But it was temporary.

His baseline or usual consciousness is NOT equal to his highest awakening. 

I don't intend to say what he spiritually accomplished is useless. I myself am interested in what he awakened to. I just need to clarify things.   

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

the ones even more conscious than leo, don’t participate in online discussions, don’t care to share their insights with others, aren’t writing books, etc 

It's true the absolute sometimes chooses form solitude after realizing itself. Often though, it teaches and serves through the awakened form, to refine its experience through other forms.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

That's selfishness. God isn't selfish, it's selfless. That's a narrow-minded view, but I respect it.

Ask yourself: "Who cares if Leo is the most awake person on the planet?" It will be the ego that cares. Awakeness can neither reject nor accept the sentiment, because it doesn't even compute -- the cosmic joke just blots out the sun.

@The0Self Glad you got the punch line xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@AdamR95

On 26/06/2023 at 1:14 AM, AdamR95 said:

What about people that may be that conscious but just not talk about it.

Yes. They exist right now, and if you really want the Truth, you will find them. From what I've gathered in my experience, the reason they don't is because the vast majority of people aren't ripe for receival, so out of Love, it makes no sense to speak of it. What's effective is speaking with others where they're at. To guide the seeker from Level 4 to Level 5 instead of Level 4 to Level 6,000.

Leo is as deluded as they get. It's almost comical. Guy is on a full-on ego trip.

On 6/26/2023 at 9:35 AM, Water by the River said:

Well, I don't have the worry that humanity will run out of gladiators any time soon.

But some of the smarter gladiators could start thinking of themselves as Manjushri...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjushri

"Mañjuśrī is depicted as a male bodhisattva wielding a flaming sword in his right hand, representing the realization of transcendent wisdom which cuts down ignorance and duality."

800px-WLA_ima_Manjusri.jpg

... and the show will go on.

And Maya will smile at us all. And a few could even smile back and not look serious at all. :) 

And maybe the ones smiling and having fun are or were candidates of Mañjuśrī-Seppuku? 

Well, if there weren't a show like that already running... One (without a second) ought imagine one....  

Water by the River

Are you Mañjuśrī?

Gone

Enlightenment is a fantasy. It is not AWAKENING.

Enlightened people are not AWAKE.

You guys keep spreading enlightened bullshit on this forum.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is a fantasy. It is not AWAKENING.

Enlightened people are not AWAKE.

You guys keep spreading enlightened bullshit on this forum.

Some questions are still unanswered from your side in the post below:

On 29.5.2023 at 11:09 PM, Water by the River said:

Why don't you make some nice definitions of what God-Realization is according to your definition, and why that is higher than FULL Enlightenment?

• With emphazis on FULL Enlightenment, in which each and every and possible appearance/arising/separate-self anything is seen as mere appearance/manifestation/illusion/dream IN THAT (One without a second, Absolute, Nothingness), and each and every backgroundstory (history, others, past, spiritual system, separate self-arising, ANYTHING) is seen as dream/mirage/illusion? As dream/mirage/illusion arising here and now, its essence being Nothingness.
  • Not the partial Enlightenments, which are probably 50 times more common than the real thing. In the partial Enlightenments, of course there is still the background-BS-story still active, because the separate-self (even the empty and unity/nondual version of it) still dreams its dream? A more lucid dream, but not woken up yet?
  • The constant similiarity between all FULL Enlightenment descriptions is: ALL is dream, ALL is Lila, ALL is Illusion/mirage, All is show. Lila= Absolute/God/Reality fooling itself to play a little game... And not only ALL of it is a Dream/Fooling oneself, ANY possible n+1 form/arising can only be dreaming/fooling oneself.
  • How can God Realization go "deeper" in understanding the illusion of "how God fools itself" than Full Enligthenment, if in Full Enlightenment each and any concept/feeling-arising, especially deep ones of the separate-anything-self, are seen as fooling oneself? Like in, any possible form at all, n+1?

from

Did you notice that in your post you just make claims, but give zero reasoning, arguments or experience-descriptions to argue these claims? 

Water by the River