luqqzr

I hate women because of too much negative experience

58 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Chives99 said:

This is very black and white thinking, have you met all women, ok so you've had some negative experiences, women arent perfect, neither are men, look at all the problems guys have over 90% of the prison population is male go figure. Perhaps dont look at women as a source of something to extort something from then and instead have fun getting to know them, its not a race, theres no finish line, no winners or loosers, its just life. You wont have a positive relationship with women if you dont love them, but that also means you have to learn to love yourself.

?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

What you're talking about, is the reality with 'the modern woman' or 'a woman who is lost in the modern world'. You are right to feel frustrated. They do, in fact, fuck up the masculine/feminine dynamic due to their shit-tests. So, it is perfectly reasonable to get offended by it. 

A deeper reason behind this is that because they can work and support themselves, they think they're the shit and that they don't need a man. So, they have bigger problems to solve. Even the money-dynamic with them is going to be polarity-flipped. They're screwing that up as well. 

If you're an average man trying to date an average woman, you're not doing well, precisely for this reason. Which is why you do not have the luxury to settle for an average modern woman. As @integral said, you absolutely have to go to New-Age communities and date women who have some understanding of masculinity and femininity and who are making an active effort to embody their femininity. And no, looking hot is not going to cut it. That's the patriarchy's definition of femininity, it's not the reality of it. 

17 hours ago, luqqzr said:

In my opinion women are dumb, too emotional for proper communication and extremely arrogant, especially attractive ones. I think that our society is fucked because of social media.

12 hours ago, luqqzr said:

problem is that I'm addicted to social media,

Did you notice something? You're attracting those who are on the same level as you. You haven't met all women yet...so go work on yourself and find something you're passionate about that's not about women.

Hate the game, not the players. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What is the difference between you and golddiggers?

Golddiggers can't see men beyond their wealth, you can see women beyond their beauty.

There are probably some frustrated golddiggers now because their potential sugar daddies see beyond their bs and filter them accordingly.

If you were a millionaire wouldn't you filter all the women who want you because you are wealthy?

The women who filter you because you want them for their beauty have the same logic, they are not stupid.

You are frustrated because they are not stupid enough to compromise on someone that wouldn't be there for them if they weren't that pretty.

They probably meet so many like you everyday, you are not any different.

And it doesn't matter what muscles you build or how much you pay for coaching. 

Let Love In

@Lila9 I don't know why everyone is saying that I only care about beauty, that's not true at all. Maybe I expressed myself badly in some text. I've rejected the most beautiful women I have ever met because they were toxic to me.

What I think is that I should like how the woman looks, I should find her at least a little sexually attractive. From my point of view starting with a 6 out of 10, and yes everybody has their individual rankings.

Or are you all telling me that it is wrong to choose women that I find attractive and from there find out if she fits to me for a relationship or not? What I'm seeing from many of you guys is that I should completely not care about her looks, so how should I then have sex with her when I can't even get a boner. What's the logic here. She is going to find out sooner or later that I don't like her looks. She will be sad and I will always think that I could have something better.

I know character is more important than looks, muuuuuch more important. I've had two relationships, slept with about 13 women, I know that. But I don't think looks do not matter at all. Or is this my issue?!

Finding woman dumb is normal at orange, the masculine mind values logic and rationality and strongly judges the feminine mind that operates with emotions and intuition. I also thought nearly everyone was dumb in my 20s especially woman who where clearly not applying themselves to make sense of anything rationally.

The thing is the masculine and feminine are 2 sides of the same coin. People have a tendency to define for themselves what is or isn't intelligent. So the masculine's mind thinks logic, rationality and science is the pinnacle of intelligence and anything that is not that is a lower form. Of course this is complete self-deception, not only is the masculine mind at this stage very immature and only able to perform well in a very narrow scope, it also cannot see or accept other forms of intelligence that are very real and vital for its own growth. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I have realized that anything I dislike is not about the thing I dislike but the way I perceive the thing I dislike. If the thing I disliked was Absolutely dislikeable, it would be disliked by everyone. If I desire to want to see the thing I dislike as likeable, I recognize I have to adjust my way of thinking about what I dislike in order for it to become likeable to me. If I don't like what I see in the mirror, I don't try to change the mirror, I try to change what's looking through the mirror. If the mirror is wiped clean, you will see a clear version of yourself. If it is foggy, you will see a foggy version of yourself. If you move to another mirror foggy or clean, you will still see that version of yourself respectively. God becomes insane when it's in the state of consciousness when it's complaining about its own creation. When it creates something it doesn't like and doesn't wipe it clean and start over, but instead whine about it and call it all sorts of names and expect it to change on its own, that's called insanity. The world is a mirror reflecting back to us our own states of consciousness. Change your state of consciousness, change your world. 

All the posts I've seen on here from men complaining about getting dates and attracting women have dogged women out. They complain and whine about the women they can't seem to attract. How would you know that's how they were if you didn't attract it. It had had to be within your awareness for you to be aware of it. So you attracted it and we don't attract what we want, we attract who we are. If I'm whining about meeting men who are dogs and pigs, then I attracted men who are dogs and pigs not because I'm a dog or a pig but because I assume men are dogs and pigs. Youtube's algorithm suggests videos based on your previous watches and assumes what it thinks you like to watch. It is designed that way. There are never any shortages on videos to watch on YT based on our likes. It keeps sending them our way. Well, the Universe is like that, it will keep sending women your way based on what it thinks you like and based on your reactions towards women and the traits you have energetically and emotionally reacted to. If you show no emotion towards your dislikes, it will recognize you are not interested in that. If you keep praising and show gratitude for what you like it will send more women your way that matches that. 

Stop complaining and whining about what you don't like because you are sending a message to the Universe that that is what you want. The Universe is here to serve you, and if you concentrate and only focus on the traits in a woman you like by showing gratitude when it comes your way and ignoring the ones you don't like without disdain and hatred, you will start to attract more of that. Your attention is your most viable asset and you should pay more attention to what you are paying attention to. Long post, but these are things I have learnt and have seen a tremendous difference with. It might not be about dating but other aspects in my life. All I can do is share with you what I've learnt and understood and then try to relate that to you the best I can. No sense in bashing and trying to convince, that is just going to perpetrate more bashing and convincing. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@luqqzr 

No one is judging you for preferring a sexually attractive woman, sexual attraction is important.

This is just the energy that you've brought in here, that you only care about looks and nothing else, I apologize if my assumption was incorrect.

The irony is that you seek women on social platforms where they are judged and get liked merely by their appearance, and then you expect these exact women to be somehow noble, see through you and like you because of the amazing human you think you are internally.

They won't. Your mere engagement with these women in this shallow framework of social media is enough for them to assume that you like these women for shallow reasons and because of that, they are eligible to like or dislike you for shallow reasons as well.

As people mentioned here, you need to become someone of quality in order to attract someone of quality and unfortunately, fawning people on social media because of their looks, doesn't implay about quality.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

Women are as shallow as men are but in different ways. Hating the game is like hating chess. You only hate it because you are bad at it. So you can either stop playing it or get better at the game. You have to understand that women will choose the best option for her so be confident and don't put her on pedestal. She should be replaceable.

Yeah I will try to stop caring about society and everything that's wrong with it in my opinion, stop caring about negative stuff in general and focus on the positive, have more fun.

I think one of my biggest issues with personal development is that every day I can only see what's going wrong, and not what's going right. After finally achieving stuff I don't think "Wow, well done!", my thoughts instead are "How could I have done it better?"

It's extremely exhausting. Maybe I should stop focusing on personal development for a while and only focus on having fun...

Thank you all for your replies, I really really appreciate it! ♥️

The solution is to take responsibility for creating positive experiences with women.

That can be done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

women are lovely, go talk to them, im sure they'd love to get to know you.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@luqqzr heres a litmus test, if you feel comfortable with someone right away, (i call it vibing) ask them out as soon as you feel that vibe ,go for it, mother nature will do all the heavy lifting, you just have to be open to it. Neurotypicals act on feelings not rules therefore i cant tell you when or how to do it as they dont work like that,

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

On 6/20/2023 at 7:36 AM, Princess Arabia said:

I have realized that anything I dislike is not about the thing I dislike but the way I perceive the thing I dislike. If the thing I disliked was Absolutely dislikeable, it would be disliked by everyone. If I desire to want to see the thing I dislike as likeable, I recognize I have to adjust my way of thinking about what I dislike in order for it to become likeable to me. If I don't like what I see in the mirror, I don't try to change the mirror, I try to change what's looking through the mirror. If the mirror is wiped clean, you will see a clear version of yourself. If it is foggy, you will see a foggy version of yourself. If you move to another mirror foggy or clean, you will still see that version of yourself respectively. God becomes insane when it's in the state of consciousness when it's complaining about its own creation. When it creates something it doesn't like and doesn't wipe it clean and start over, but instead whine about it and call it all sorts of names and expect it to change on its own, that's called insanity. The world is a mirror reflecting back to us our own states of consciousness. Change your state of consciousness, change your world. 

All the posts I've seen on here from men complaining about getting dates and attracting women have dogged women out. They complain and whine about the women they can't seem to attract. How would you know that's how they were if you didn't attract it. It had had to be within your awareness for you to be aware of it. So you attracted it and we don't attract what we want, we attract who we are. If I'm whining about meeting men who are dogs and pigs, then I attracted men who are dogs and pigs not because I'm a dog or a pig but because I assume men are dogs and pigs. Youtube's algorithm suggests videos based on your previous watches and assumes what it thinks you like to watch. It is designed that way. There are never any shortages on videos to watch on YT based on our likes. It keeps sending them our way. Well, the Universe is like that, it will keep sending women your way based on what it thinks you like and based on your reactions towards women and the traits you have energetically and emotionally reacted to. If you show no emotion towards your dislikes, it will recognize you are not interested in that. If you keep praising and show gratitude for what you like it will send more women your way that matches that. 

Stop complaining and whining about what you don't like because you are sending a message to the Universe that that is what you want. The Universe is here to serve you, and if you concentrate and only focus on the traits in a woman you like by showing gratitude when it comes your way and ignoring the ones you don't like without disdain and hatred, you will start to attract more of that. Your attention is your most viable asset and you should pay more attention to what you are paying attention to. Long post, but these are things I have learnt and have seen a tremendous difference with. It might not be about dating but other aspects in my life. All I can do is share with you what I've learnt and understood and then try to relate that to you the best I can. No sense in bashing and trying to convince, that is just going to perpetrate more bashing and convincing. 

?

Edited by Jacob Morres

I'm not going to be condescending by telling you about cognitive bias, but, maybe you just have a feminine anima. The anima is closely tied to the mother, and, I'm going to be condescending by telling you that you may be projecting. Also, these may be just a bunch of stories and it may be that most of the women you've met are dumb. There may be some truth to all of this.

On 6/19/2023 at 10:27 AM, luqqzr said:

Hello,

after every interaction with attractive women I get frustrated to the max. In my opinion women are dumb, too emotional for proper communication and extremely arrogant, especially attractive ones. I think that our society is fucked because of social media. Attractive women get way too much validation from stupid needy men, so they don't even have to work on themselves. No one cares when they behave like assholes. But men have to bring so much to the table to stay attractive and this pisses me off.

Until I was 19 I had nothing sexual going, no kisses, nothing. I rejected many girls because I wanted the first one to be "perfect".

First girlfriend with 19 then was extremely toxic to me, she had borderline, bulimia etc. Long story, but I guess you can image how she behaved with the mentioned disorders. 14 months pure torture, I was way too needy because I thought she was perfect. But the only thing that was perfect was her looks.

After that I was dating about 10 other women through tinder because I was too shy to approach women in real life. But this was just for fun, I didn't want a relationship. Then there was another attractive woman with borderline and she broke me again. And after that I was dating a woman who was relatively thick and I thought that it was impossible for me to be with someone like that in a relationship, but we matched really well and I was surprised. I wanted to start a relationship with her and she broke me as well. She had red flag written all over her like all the other women I have dated before. But I was naive, nobody told me what red flags are. She basically went into a relationship with a "friend" of her.

Only my second and last girlfriend was able to communicate good. She wasn't doing too many shit tests and our relationship was easy-going as it should. Unfortunately I had to leave her because of some things that disturbed me, frequent weed smoking and other drug consumption. Plus I didn't find her attractive because of the way she behaved and her looks, I'd say she was a little too "masculine" for me. I just got into the relationship because she forced me into it and I thought why not. After six months I had to end it and we are still really good friends, feels like a brother and sister connection, nothing sexual, she even has a boyfriend who really loves her and I'm grateful that they have found each other.

I've done many therapies, had three months of coaching for 3000€ and it went pretty well. I can finally approach women when I really want to.

I've finally come to the conclusion that I am not the issue, that's what I always thought before. I feel like society is only getting worse as I mentioned above. Women did not have any rights in the past, now I feel that they have too much power, it's unbalanced. We went into the other extreme. I think it should be 50/50, but it isn't. And I'm not sure if this is going to balance out while I am still alive.

That's why I have suicide thoughts way too often. I've never tried killing myself and I hope that I never will but if that does not change in the next few years, I'm not sure how I'm going to feel in the future. All this work, all this self improvement and pain, I really have made much progress the last few years, especially the last year but it hurts that it does not get recognized by women. Only by myself and my friends, you may think that this should be enough but for me it isn't.

I know that there are really beautiful women out there with top tier character, but I feel like they are way too rare or most of them already in a relationship. At least in the cities I've lived in, in Germany.

I just want to be more attractive to women so I can have some fun, go on dates and finally have a girlfriend that fits me.

I'm eating well, I do sports, built some muscle, look good and I try to approach women here and there. But somehow I'm not attractive enough for them, I either get no response via chat or they annoy me because of too many shit tests and I know they wouldn't do as many tests if they were sure that I'd be good enough for them.

So... enough crying, let me ask a goal oriented question: How can I accept this mean and unfair world? Or how can I change the way I think about the world? I'm missing positive experience with women.

Sorry for this negative talk, but this is my mind and I have to live with it every day.

I just want to be more of my higher self and connect more with women. Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Lukas 

Type in "Sergio Sorokin" on YouTube. Hey may assist in disentangling your tangle. 

Women are special because they have a vagina between their legs. You have overlooked the power in the latter. Many of whom use it to their advantage and pay off their entire college debt(if they are smart) just through NSFW content.

Expect to provide higher value women with experiences of a higher value. Do this. Location is king. Move to a place where those around you see your value. 

• Feminist