Chives99

what is salvia like?

66 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What is the level of control under salvia?

Control?xD

22 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I'm currently looking for the most delusional/deconstructive/allien substance possible

You ask for this and you want control?O.o

Maybe you have a few contradictions on what you say you want and what you really want.

No control with Salvia, no memory of taking salvia, no memory of you being a human, no memory of reality before salvia, just like being born after exhaling, you are zipped out of existence and what you are zipped out to is strange to say the least. You die before entering this other realm, like rough ego death and then after dying you just enter into unimaginable states of consciousness. Like a random permutation of the infinite possibilities reality could be.

I also feel like Salvia is a mature test for psychonauts. Lot of people like to say to themselves that they use psychedelics for truth, consciousness and God, to really explore reality. However, the truth is that they like to do that while feeling good, they want that to be presented in pleasure and dopamine in the brain. Here is your test, you wanna know if you do it for consciousness or you just want to have mystical experiences which are full of joy. Do Salvia then you will know. I failed the test, at least now I am not deceiving myself. I want God-realization but for the moment if the price is madness I am not gonna pay for it and probably if psychedelics had the Salvia entry fee I would still do them but much less.

Try Salvia really, the moment you exhale you will understand. The most intense moment of my whole life was my death in Salvia. Not even my most profound awakenings had the same intensity as dying in Salvia. It was so crude and visceral. Wow, I'm really thinking of doing Salvia again. It's a beautiful experience nevertheless, it's just what it is. Do you want to know how dying really feels, then salvia will show you. Solve the mystery of death. What happens afterwards may not be what really happens after death, in fact I doubt it very much, but the death experience is legit as fuck. The moment I die I'm sure it will exactly like that. 

Salvia will show you what no other psychedelic can, not even close, Salvia is it's own thing. You will have to experience it for yourself to make up your mind, I'm still extremely confused about my Salvia trips, this is all I can share.

@Davino Seeking 'shock-value' dreams is a source of bias and distraction. Truth isn't necessarily imaginary meaningless unpleasantness.

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Control?xD

You ask for this and you want control?O.o

I see xD

Maybe you have a few contradictions on what you say you want and what you really want.

I was asking how big the loss of control was but you answered the question ah ah.

No control with Salvia, no memory of taking salvia, no memory of you being a human, no memory of reality before salvia, just like being born after exhaling, you are zipped out of existence and what you are zipped out to is strange to say the least. You die before entering this other realm, like rough ego death and then after dying you just enter into unimaginable states of consciousness. Like a random permutation of the infinite possibilities reality could be.

I also feel like Salvia is a mature test for psychonauts. Lot of people like to say to themselves that they use psychedelics for truth, consciousness and God, to really explore reality. However, the truth is that they like to do that while feeling good, they want that to be presented in pleasure and dopamine in the brain. Here is your test, you wanna know if you do it for consciousness or you just want to have mystical experiences which are full of joy. Do Salvia then you will know. I failed the test, at least now I am not deceiving myself. I want God-realization but for the moment if the price is madness I am not gonna pay for it and probably if psychedelics had the Salvia entry fee I would still do them but much less.

Try Salvia really, the moment you exhale you will understand. The most intense moment of my whole life was my death in Salvia. Not even my most profound awakenings had the same intensity as dying in Salvia. It was so crude and visceral. Wow, I'm really thinking of doing Salvia again. It's a beautiful experience nevertheless, it's just what it is. Do you want to know how dying really feels, then salvia will show you. Solve the mystery of death. What happens afterwards may not be what really happens after death, in fact I doubt it very much, but the death experience is legit as fuck. The moment I die I'm sure it will exactly like that. 

Salvia will show you what no other psychedelic can, not even close, Salvia is it's own thing. You will have to experience it for yourself to make up your mind, I'm still extremely confused about my Salvia trips, this is all I can share.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm thinking of trying 20x to start.

Have you tried 5 meo DMT? How do you compare the two in terms of feelings?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

18 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I was asking how big the loss of control was but you answered the question ah ah.

You’ll no longer have any control. 
The salvia will control you :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/6/2023 at 0:16 PM, nuwu said:

Seeking 'shock-value' dreams is a source of bias and distraction. Truth isn't necessarily imaginary meaningless unpleasantness.

Could you elaborate please. I'm very curious of what you just said.

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

How long does a Salvia trip take?

5 to 10 min maximum. In fact, 15min inhaling if you really want you can behave absolutely normal and there are no outward signs of drug consumption at all. Obviously, the psyche has been extremely stretch and that will be felt and it also leaves a footprint in you, in terms of opening your mind.

I would say Salvia is very short but very intense. I recommend to be at least 30min from beginning to end for safety.

4 hours ago, Israfil said:

How long does a Salvia trip take?

If you chew it, it lasts a few hours.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Hello All,

Dipping my toe in the pool of Salvia next week.

:)

R

On 12/6/2023 at 10:22 AM, Davino said:

Try Salvia really, the moment you exhale you will understand.

I did salvia twice, the first one left me very impressed. I was afraid to do it again, and that's why I did it. Within a second of doing it, I remembered: This is why I never wanted to do this. the sensation, the texture of reality. I immediately lost track of everything and reality broke down into crumbling cubes. the very essence of reality was crumbling. it is uncontrollable. there's nothing remotely human in a salvia trip.  there's nothing left of you. Maybe I should do it again, it's tempting. and truly intimidating.

On 11/06/2023 at 9:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Like being skull raped by an evil magic crocodile.

Did you end up doing it again after that video you released? you only did a low dose in that one, so I am guessing you tried higher doses then/

@LSD-Rumi I didn’t see Leo taking salvia in any of his videos. 
Maybe you took them while watching the video?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I didn’t see Leo taking salvia in any of his videos.

In his blog. Probably he does not want public attention to Salvia for obvious reasons. Also it's not very useful or helpful in the way that classic psychedelics are, and you can seriously screw up with salvia. It's just like exotic food you need to get it's taste before you can start enjoying it and exploring that realm.

He explained how half of his body dissolved into infinity while the other half remained intact. He smoked Salvia with a trip sitter because he is aware of all what we are talking here.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

He explained how half of his body dissolved into infinity while the other half remained intact. He smoked Salvia with a trip sitter because he is aware of all what we are talking here.

That’s interesting you mention that. I take cannabis without a trip sitter; when I find the experience too intense I’m able to conjure up a trip sitter in real time in my imagination.

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s interesting you mention that. I take cannabis without a trip sitter; when I find the experience too intense I’m able to conjure up a trip sitter in real time in my imagination.

I did this once when I took NBOH.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Did you end up doing it again after that video you released? you only did a low dose in that one, so I am guessing you tried higher doses then/

I have not done it again. Mostly because I feel it is dangerous without a trip sitter.

And yes, it is terrifying. So I'm not really looking forward to doing it again. But at some point I will.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not done it again. Mostly because I feel it is dangerous without a trip sitter.

And yes, it is terrifying. So I'm not really looking forward to doing it again. But at some point I will.

I bet the naked mole rat can handle salvia better than you or I ever will. 

Adopt one and make it your trip sitter!

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I did salvia twice, the first one left me very impressed. I was afraid to do it again, and that's why I did it. Within a second of doing it, I remembered: This is why I never wanted to do this. the sensation, the texture of reality. I immediately lost track of everything and reality broke down into crumbling cubes. the very essence of reality was crumbling. it is uncontrollable. there's nothing remotely human in a salvia trip.  there's nothing left of you. Maybe I should do it again, it's tempting. and truly intimidating.

Lmaoo salvia got you on that rollecoaster ? now you know how girls feel for the Alpha gigachad badboys

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you find the substance that's like Salvia but takes the trip into heavenly 180° degree opposite direction, i'm first in line ??

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑