Javfly33

Infinite Awakening reached

19 posts in this topic

Ok, just sharing this for 'science', I´m not trying to say I´m more awake than you, but I just finished an explosive session...

I have gotten as close as I had ever gotten to the 5-Meo dissolution-of-limits state of consciousness, withouth taking it, 'just' Breathing in a certain way.

It is very clear to me right now that I am sitting in my throne of God, the floor is imaginary and my house its existing inside my mind.

It was clear to me at one point that all beings and things are breathing the same air as me, I am holding all beings inside myself, but even better, there are no other POVs or other NOWS, Its all happening in the INFINITE NOW

My body doesn't have an end, it's Infinite, all is being held inside myself. Pure Love again. How many times this has to be seen to really sink into yourself?? I guess a lot of more times. Maybe hundreds, thousands of more awakenings and 'seeings' like this must happen to me. But the Brutal Undeniable Love can not be denied to me anymore, and neither to You. 

Edited by Javfly33

that's pretty crazy base state of consciousness you have there, if you literally enter another state of consciousness with your eyes open.

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ok, just sharing this for 'science', I´m not trying to say I´m more awake than you, but I just finished an explosive session...

I have gotten as close as I had ever gotten to the 5-Meo dissolution-of-limits state of consciousness, withouth taking it, 'just' Breathing in a certain way.

It is very clear to me right now that I am sitting in my throne of God, the floor is imaginary and my house its existing inside my mind.

As jesus have said one time, the kingdom of god/heaven is inside of you. So yes all the life is already inside you, but most people won't ever see that because they're not conscious enough. But all the illusion layers that construct levels are always interconnected with god, so everyone will have access  or glimpses to god if you seek.

It was clear to me at one point that all beings and things are breathing the same air as me, I am holding all beings inside myself, but even better, there are no other POVs or other NOWS, Its all happening in the INFINITE NOW

Air is imaginary, i have been conscious many times how at some periods of time or consciousness state the body isn't even using lungs to breath. Not only do they breath the same air as you, but every time you inhale and exhale your environment will do that  all the walls/plants etc.

My body doesn't have an end, it's Infinite, all is being held inside myself. Pure Love again. How many times this has to be seen to really sink into yourself?? I guess a lot of more times. Maybe hundreds, thousands of more awakenings and 'seeings' like this must happen to me. But the Brutal Undeniable Love can not be denied to me anymore, and neither to You. 

I don't know so much about love, but to me it felt more like "having all the life and existence in you" and because you have all this existence in you, you emit slow powerfull vibrations/heat from being so conscious having all the life in you. Because everything was you and was interconnected with you, it produced this consciousness/heat/awareness/vibration etc. I think only in lower state of consciousness you experience a 0.1-1% of this heat/awareness/consciousness/allness and it is being represented as imaginary love.

I think most people that scream that god is total love at highest consciousness level possible are misrepresenting god because they have never been there, they're just parroting what others are saying. God literally uses others to shout this stuff so the limited version of "god" has something to look up for (in the sence creating heaven, instead of being in the void) . I'm sorry for disappointing ya all.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

28 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

that's pretty crazy base state of consciousness you have there, if you literally enter another state of consciousness with your eyes open.

it was with my eyes closed. I always do the passages with the eyes closed. But yeah its true its insane I´m reaching this states 'naturally'.

I can only imagine from here to 4-5 years what its going to be possible. 

Regarding what you say about Love, I mean, it can not be explained.... it's not a body feeling, it's an energetic release of eternal Unity , the whole body starts to tweak up trying to grasp it and heal itself when it happens...its truly, truly, so fucking beautiful man. 

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Exactly, you are the existence. Everything is inside you, outside don't exist, it's an impossible.  About the others pov, it seems impossible to understand. It's because your pov is my pov. We are exactly in the same place: here, in everywhere, but with a trick of the infinity, it unfolds in infinite apperances. All of them are the same: you.

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but with a trick of the infinity, it unfolds in infinite apperances. All of them are the same: you.

fuccc :D what a trick existence pull off. There are No boundaries at all

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Beautiful.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33 Congratulations! Did this changed any of your perspectives of your  post about your 80 + awakenings? Did it changed your view on solipsism? 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

there are no other POVs or other NOWS

You’re gonna have to awaken again old chap because here I am sitting on a bus??‍♂️. This pov is here and now and it’s not your pov. I understand how this is. But I don’t think you do. How can this be? Once you know how this can be, then I will happily agree that you truly know what you’re talking about

How many times this has to be seen to really sink into yourself?? 

You have awakened to what you are, now integrate it until there is no within or without.

I'm happy for you, man...you've come a long way in the last couple of years⚡

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

it was with my eyes closed. I always do the passages with the eyes closed. But yeah its true its insane I´m reaching this states 'naturally'.

Passages?

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I can only imagine from here to 4-5 years what its going to be possible. 

I’m thinking the same with AI and AR/VR headsets :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 Congratulations! Did this changed any of your perspectives of your  post about your 80 + awakenings? Did it changed your view on solipsism? 

I didn't created that topic!

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

You’re gonna have to awaken again old chap because here I am sitting on a bus??‍♂️. This pov is here and now and it’s not your pov. I understand how this is. But I don’t think you do. How can this be? Once you know how this can be, then I will happily agree that you truly know what you’re talking about

It is the same 'pov'.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Beautiful.   

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

You have awakened to what you are, now integrate it until there is no within or without.

I'm happy for you, man...you've come a long way in the last couple of years⚡

Thanks buddies ??

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Passages?

I’m thinking the same with AI and AR/VR headsets :D

I don't even know what to call this shit at this point lol. The more I do it the less I understand how it works

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It is the same 'pov'.

Giving apes language was the greatest sin made by God -_-

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Giving apes language was the greatest sin made by God -_-

hahaha yeah... well, language, one of the roots and pillars that support the illusion ...

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

hahaha yeah... well, language, one of the roots and pillars that support the illusion ...

30 000 - 50 000 years ago, we ate from the tree of knowledge and became self-aware (self-aware as in "I'm aware that I'm this but, not that; a form of duality). Language is likewise just a tool for saying "this is this, but not that"; which again is a form of duality. So self-awareness and language work in tandem to make you believe that there is something that is "not this", i.e. the very definition of delusion ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't even know what to call this shit at this point lol. The more I do it the less I understand how it works

It’s astounding how now knowing can be a sign of fear and needing to figure something out; on the other hand it’s complete awe at your power and infinitude.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It is the same 'pov'

I can’t argue with that ???

@Javfly33 , a really inspiring experience!

Could you say what your journey towards this experience was like? Did you meditate for many years and, if so, what kind of practices did you do?

5 hours ago, Demeter said:

Could you say what your journey towards this experience was like? Did you meditate for many years and, if so, what kind of practices did you do?

*When You realize You are interviewing Yourself* 

xD