justfortoday

Stayed away from this forum for 1 year. 80+ awakenings later, this is what I learned.

110 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, justfortoday said:

To supplement, Solipsism is like saying you are the only video on YouTube. LOL

NO! There’s an infinity of videos and each one is a different life you could say.

Solipsism is literally saying that only YOUR video exists and that the entire platform is just made for YOUR only video.

no no no no…. thats a trap.

There IS AN OBJECTIVE REALITY but it is non physical. It’s like the scene in a game.

The experience is absolute reality, and the apple is really red. You are NOT seeing the apple.

The apple is existing in all its redness - within your consciousness which is the YouTube player.

But reality exists as absolute and relative.

You don’t need a brain or eyes to see the redness of the apple because objective reality is IN your consciousness.

An infinite headed monster penetrating the same ball of light from all angles .

I mean you don't and can't know this for sure... It's logically coherent and very possible without any logical error in that, but not really possible to know one way or the other... I also can't know 5 seconds ago happened.

Just now, Vibes said:

@Inliytened1 Being all alone / solipsism is imaginary too.

So you mean to be in Absolute Truth, there's nothing to make sense of?

It is to understand that there is no objective reality- or nothing behind the scenes.   Mind only requires the current frame, if you will.  There doesn't need to be an external reality.  An external reality or something behind the scenes only needs to be imagined. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

These are awesome insights. Thank you for sharing.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

5 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Hi @Dodo I will clarify some thing from my current understanding.

There is no objective reality. If someone pulls yours eyes then there is no visual reality. All the reality that will be left will be reality of sounds, smells and other senses. Imagine a nigthly dream that has no visuals, but only sounds.

That is not true. You can play a video game skillfully even thought you know that the eyes of the character do not receive light particles. It does not matter that it is a game, you have fun inside the illusion anyway. And knowing that it is the illusion can actually help you to overcome your fears and become a master at something that  you want, for example being an eye surgeon.

"have fun inside the illusion" there are some pretty serious things in the real world. Its not about having fun necessarily. In a game, I can imagine a GTA scenario.  You go outside and take people's cars no problem, cause you respawn anyway. Here not so fast. Its not a game, or if it is, its a serious one with consequences. 

There is a lot of learning and learning is real. We cannot really compare reality to a game, because we are conscious and there is not a single game which has conscious characters in it. Two completely different things. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 9.6.2023 at 8:43 PM, justfortoday said:

To summarize.

You and I are videos in YouTube’s database.

God is watching your video right now, and God is watching my video right now.

But both you and I are being played on the same YouTube player. Literally the same.

The two videos aren’t played at the same time, one at a time.

But the videos still exist in YouTubes DB and are as real as the video being played right now (you). 

I am confused, can you please clarify? You say God watches right now my and your Video. But you also say these Videos are not played at the same time, only one at the time. So that would mean God can only watch one Video right now but that would contradict what you said ("God watches right now my and your video"). So does god watch two or one video right now?

If you had an logical error in your thoughts, thats fine. This topic is not simple

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because there is no difference between your mother and the couch!!!

Can confirm. During one of my deepest trips my sense of self vanished as if it never existed in the first place. It’s like being born for the very first time. All I saw in the room was pure consciousness expressing itself through my mother knitting while sitting on the couch. No difference between my mother, the yawn, the damn couch, and the room!

That trip freaked me out; I scrambled profusely to regain my ego self reference back. This experience was 4 years ago. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Can confirm. During one of my deepest trips my sense of self vanished as if it never existed in the first place. It’s like being born for the very first time. All I saw in the room was pure consciousness expressing itself through my mother knitting while sitting on the couch. No difference between my mother, the yawn, the damn couch, and the room!

That trip freaked me out; I scrambled profusely to regain my ego self reference back. This experience was 4 years ago. 

Love it! ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 08/06/2023 at 0:51 AM, justfortoday said:

Ghosts, demons, gnomes, fairies, and all other mythical creatures are real.

Welcome to the club ?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo For real. That’s why I’m glad I’m evolving past my religious upbringing. No way would I be able to open my mind to those possibilities. 

In fact, I met a psychic for the first time a couple days ago and it blew my mind away. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@justfortoday How come you outright contradict what Leo says about solipsism and the Infinity of the Gods? You say that they don't exist while Leo says that they do. I don't see any compatibility, and I would always need my own consciousness of the truth anyways.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to point out what the contradiction was.

I had couple of small awakenings but also deduced solipsism is true but counters itself because there is no time and it all happens at once. I remember Leo disagreed saying to understand this you need even deeper awakening experience. I am ok with not knowing for now.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:38 AM, justfortoday said:

I also find it offensive that you reply to something I put my life on the line for while having these awakenings.

You think you just get to override that with your solipsistic bullshit?

have some fucking respect, you philosophical zombie.

If you’re so sure that you’re all alone, WHY ARE YOU EVEN REPLYING TO A THREAD AND CALLING ME BRO?

I’m calling you out big time right now.

delusional. 

No wonder why you are still trapped in misery.

I won’t honor you with another response.

Clown.

80+ awakenings and you still have no compassion - I'll wipe my ass with your 81st awakening to bless the following ones, hopefully we can have a laugh while I'm doing it or at least afterwards 9_9

5 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

80+ awakenings and you still have no compassion 

I’ve been through that phase. It ain’t permanent, I’ll tell you that. 

I’ve said it before, but it’s worth repeating. You are always communicating with yourself whether you’re conscious or it or not. So when you argue with *insert @Someone here*, you’re also arguing with yourself. 

Edited by Yimpa

4. Is Solipsism true? No. Other people ARE in fact conscious as they are other *instances* of yourself in a parallel timeline being imagined by consciousness simultaneously

so my question is then - does evil exist outside of myself? Are we all gods and devils?

softly into the Abyss...

7. Magic is real. That's right. Magic IS MIND. Magic is reality. Magic is the power that was required to bring this dream into being.

good to hear hehe

softly into the Abyss...

25 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

so my question is then - does evil exist outside of myself? Are we all gods and devils?

You're dreaming the whole thing as God.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're dreaming the whole thing as God.  

But another person is God too?

softly into the Abyss...

3 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

But another person is God too?

You are self and other..see?.   Shift Consciousness.  Watch the what is perception video.   The self you think you are is like a negative sculpture.  You're the whole thing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are self and other..see?.   Shift Consciousness.  Watch the what is perception video.   The self you think you are is like a negative sculpture.  You're the whole thing.

is solipsism true?

softly into the Abyss...

1 hour ago, Intraplanetary said:

is solipsism true?

Its exactly like your dream at night.  Nothing more - Nothing less.   But it's Infinite - and that makes it Love. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.