Taya

So if I'm the only thing in existence does that mean I can have anything I want?

27 posts in this topic

Does this mean any limits I have in my mind are all made and constructed by me?  Have I gone crazy? One level I feel like I can have anything I want since I'm the only thing in existence but at the same time my ego says no I've lost the plot. 

God isnt that generous. You will have what god wants you to have and nothing more. This movie is running itself. It is immutable like a Blockchain.

It doesn't mean you're going to get what you want, it means if you want things and you don't get them, that's what you wanted.

Only if you consider yourself as God of Earth, then you will have everything on earth. You can also consider yourself as God of universe.

Then again, you also consider yourself as God of just yourself.

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You are confusing the relative and the absolute level.

In the relative and survival level you are an Homo sapiens fighting for resources in competition against other homo sapiens who also want to survive.

2 hours ago, Taya said:

Does this mean any limits I have in my mind are all made and constructed by me?  Have I gone crazy? One level I feel like I can have anything I want since I'm the only thing in existence but at the same time my ego says no I've lost the plot. 

Your true self is Consciousness. Consciousness is all there is. Consciousness invented Taya so it can experience limitation. The problem is you forgot. You put yourself to sleep so you could awaken. You left yourself clues and Actualized.org is one of them and so am I. WAKE UP!!! LOL

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

In CWG its said that you can have everything. Neville says you can have everything. Abraham hicks, bashar says you can have everything, even my lsd trips says you are and can have everything. Leo here says No. Maybe I should go with what leo says ?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Just now, Harikrishnan said:

In CWG its said that you can have everything. Neville says you can have everything. Abraham hicks, bashar says you can have everything, even my lsd trips says you are everything. Leo here says No. Maybe I should go with what leo says ?

Listen to your lsd trip 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Your true self is Consciousness. Consciousness is all there is. Consciousness invented Taya so it can experience limitation. The problem is you forgot. You put yourself to sleep so you could awaken. You left yourself clues and Actualized.org is one of them and so am I. WAKE UP!!! LOL

Correction: Consciousness took its time creating the masterpiece that is Taya. There fixed that for ya. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Correction: Consciousness took its time creating the masterpiece that is Taya. There fixed that for ya. 

You spitting game, Razard?

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

?

7 minutes ago, JellyDogShoe_1Mil said:

You spitting game, Razard?

Lol just messing around, also I want Taya to take that compliment and walk around believing it because IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. True for all of you. All of you are masterpieces.

How about this...when I use the word bullshit....understand I am saying....what you are saying is a denial of you being a masterpiece. The only lie...is that you and everyone aren't masterpieces. In fact its a masterpiece....how good the delusion is that you aren't. Discernment will allow you to see how wonderful you are. It's why honesty is so important.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yes, you can have it all, because you already have it. if you are a dwarf with a body full of tumors sold to a circus by his mother to be eaten alive by hungry dogs for the amusement of a group of psychopaths...you have it all! that's exactly what you wanted. embrace your experience. 

You are the absolute infinity, the total existence. You are the Freedom. You have everything. You have hit the jackpot.  you are God. nothing can be better, as you are absolute perfection. Just realize it.

See my sig 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

24 minutes ago, Moksha said:

See my sig 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Aren't you the cosmos also and when you change, cosmos also change. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

10 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Aren't you the cosmos also and when you change, cosmos also change. 

Absolutely. Most people still believe that they are people, and that manifesting the desires of the veiled absolute within their form means manifesting the will of the unveiled absolute. Baby steps. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Consciousness took its time creating the masterpiece that is Taya

Actually it didn’t. It took no time at all. No doubt it’s a masterpiece, but it’s a piece of piss for consciousness to create. During a deep awakening I had I could not believe how easy it was, it was so easy to create myself and my entire life, the structure of it, to seemingly live and breath, it was borderline painful, I cringed at the ease this was being done. It was so easy it was like clicking my fingers, infact I did start clicking my fingers, and it was even easier than that. To infinite power, it was a complete joke how easy it is

There will be lows and there will be highs keep your lows high and your highs higher