Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is always the ego. Writing is ego. In the words of Rupert Spira the ego is activity. You cannot get rid of ego because all is ego. The dream itself is ego. Self=ego.

Exactly man , you understand very well, some very deep understanding, that really i like to read, like that of the tube vision in the other tread. That's why I told you above that you are a steel door. that door is the dream. You can't get out of it, it's impossible. except in one case: if you awake. you cannot be permanently awake. you would die, not from hunger, but from an energy imbalance. you are the dream, and what you can do is thin the walls of the dream so that sometimes the dream collapses for a moment, and you are what you truly are. it is unimaginable because imagination is something that happens inside the dream. it's obvious! its impossible to awake if you are in the dream. How could you? Awake and sleep excludes each other

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

At the expense of others?

Why choose arrogance?

Lol there are no others. Why not choose arrogance? What you don't realize, to disagree takes arrogance. Anytime you disagree you are saying I know better. So right now you are being arrogant and asking me why be arrogant? Which is very funny Mr. Holier than thou. What hath I done to displease you All-Mighty? Must I adhere to your world view to receivest your love? 

No wonder you moral types never feel good enough.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is always the ego.

You haven't realized yet that it's possible to live within the dream, without identifying as the dream.

When you cling to the dream, it suffocates you. Freedom only becomes possible when you let go of strings to the dream, and center awareness on the absolute within.

Any misidentification with the apparent self (i.e., ego) is delusion, because the entire dream is delusion. It isn't about self-acceptance, but about Self-realization, even within the dream.

Do you see the difference? The more awake you are, the less self-delusion there is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

You haven't realized yet that it's possible to live within the dream, without identifying as the dream.

there is also another thing possible: break God's rules and get out of the dream without dying

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When you cling to the dream, it suffocates you. Freedom only becomes possible when you let go of strings to the dream, and center awareness on the absolute within.

Any misidentification with the apparent self (i.e., ego) is delusion, because the entire dream is delusion. It isn't about self-acceptance, but about Self-realization, even within the dream.

Do you see the difference? The more awake you are, the less self-delusion there is.

This is how I know you are not awake. The ego is your human identity. To identify is to recognize. This means if someone called your human name you couldn't respond because you no longer identify with it. For example if I call the name of another human you would not respond  because you don't  identify with that ego. If I gave you their memories you would not identify with them because you have your own memories unique to your specific ego. So notice how I destroyed any notions of not identifying. You literally cannot live without an ego. What you speak is delusion and not found in direct experience. Here is a kicker, if your ego truly died your dream would end. Jump off the grand canyon= end of ego.

This is how they fool you people.

I'm glad Sadhguru gets it. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is also another thing possible: break God's rules and get out of the dream without dying

There are no rules to break, just reality to realize.

Calling it morality (as @Razard86 does) is gaslighting. It is simply sanity.

If you're referring to psychedelics as a means of waking up without dying, sure it's possible. You can glimpse the absolute through psychedelics, but the same is true for other spiritual methods.

As we've discussed, the secret is learning to remain within the absolute, without returning to misidentification with the dream. This misidentification is precisely what the ego is. When you remain lucid, even within the dream, the illusion of the ego disappears. There is only absolute awareness, experiencing its creation without getting lost within it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I only use Sadhguru because you egos are addicted to appeals to authority. Yall believe enlightenment looks a particular way lol.

@Razard86 One serious question:

Do you consider delusion if a human being is AWAKE but doesn't want to talk about that or represent TRUTH using language?

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

All egoic expressions are pure perfection at work at all times.

Ah, the pure distillate of Nietzscheanism and Satanism. @Nilsi is this you? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

When I was a child I had a lucid dream where I was with a friend. Once I became lucid I was trying to tell my friend how we were both in a dream, but he was like "I don't think so". I climbed up a building and jumped down without dying. I said "See? Just a dream!" and he still insisted on it not being the case. I jumped in front of a car and didn't get harmed. I said "I can't die! It's just a dream!", he was still skeptical and said that this wasn't a dream. I started flying around and said "How can this not be a dream?" to which he said "Well there could be a logical explanation for all of this." (he was a very scientific and materialistic person).

Oh the foreshadowing...

beep boop

One thing is for sure: Someone will Awaken when this thread gets more replies than the “Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE” thread

B| 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

There are no rules to break, just reality to realize.

Calling it morality (as @Razard86 does) is gaslighting. It is simply sanity.

If you're referring to psychedelics as a means of waking up without dying, sure it's possible. You can glimpse the absolute through psychedelics, but the same is true for other spiritual methods.

As we've discussed, the secret is learning to remain within the absolute, without returning to misidentification with the dream. This misidentification is precisely what the ego is. When you remain lucid, even within the dream, the illusion of the ego disappears. There is only absolute awareness, experiencing its creation without getting lost within it.

The only one gaslighting is you. When you demonize ego you create ego. Demonization is creation of separation. The only way to be is to completely love the ego. To demonize is to create conditions, all conditions are impermanent, when you create an impermanent conditional relationship with how you should express yourself you create fear of the opposite expression. Which is why they say what you resist persists.

So yeah the only one gaslighting is you. Your just a poet who preaches delusion that cannot be grounded in direct experience.

"Man, you, razard and others have been brainwashed, you have no idea what awakening is. no wonder leo doesn't come here anymore, he must be ashamed. You look like the founders of a sect."

56 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol, yeah... who knew that rounding up a bunch of mentally fragile & emotionally crippled nerds, filling their heads with a bunch of mind bending spiritual concepts and telling them to make 5-Meo DMT their new breakfast cereal could go sideways, right?

Well, despite all the awesome stuff in many videos, there was a turn taken in the wrong direction some time ago... Solipsism & Infinity of Gods....

And the sad thing is: How much more obvious could it get than with our Gladiator here, busy chopping the Non-Believers....

Just to make it clear: Our founder is definitely not the gentlemen described in the song below. But the "guy" of the song (or rather: a lady named Maya) needs to be taken very very seriously. Her game is the most brilliant game of all in the whole Universe, the illusion of the separate self. Her game is largely based on narcicissm, self-importance and ego-inflation. By definition! How else keep the separate-self-illusion going?

"Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name

But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game"

Literally!

And if one goes tripping: Hic sunt dracones. Very real ones... Mayas Legions... Promising the separate self to be God. The Illusion is seen as God. 

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

Stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politnesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah

Aah yeah

Tell me baby, what's my name?
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name?
Tell me baby, what's my name?
I tell you one time, you're to blame

What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name?
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name?

Bon Voyage & take care!

Water by the River

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

So yeah the only one gaslighting is you. Your just a poet who preaches delusion that cannot be grounded in direct experience.

The best poet on this forum, hands down.

I’m still jelly ?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

35 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

95526358_1143079502711099_72526614774572

Guanyin of the Seven Seas

A female Boddhisattva of compassion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin

This is my Laptop-Background-Picture.

If one can feel her energy that vibrates as deep karmic imprint deep in the shared Social Holon of all of Humanity (and probably far beyond only this one civilization of ours), forged over Millenia as Morphic Field (Sheldrake) of Kosmic Habits in the subtle realms of manifestation. She is one form of many of the Universal Archetype of compassion that can be found in all spiritual systems and religions.

The practice of compassion, Boddhichitta and Love in Buddhism (and other traditions) is not only a companion to any transcending/wisdom practice, or some kind of woowoo social glue practice. 

It is the generation of actual internal emotional states (and their corresponding impact on the subtle energy system) that acts as gateway for higher awakening/transcendence/emptiness states of Pure Impersonal Consciousness, that can not rise or persist if the heart is not open. Using these powerful subtle energies/Holons/Morphic Fields of these Archetypes.

If the chakras are closed by being not open in compassion and love, the powerful energetic changes caused by resting in ones True Nature, impersonal empty consciousness, dissipate, and the state closer to ones True Being is not sustainable.

The energy is real, can be felt in the body, and vibrates through Indras Net, even if does so through digital networks.

Please excuse if I am going here very far away from my everday-character towards deeper planes of being. But be aware that anybody who ignores these mechanism even for an instant pays a price, including yours truly.

Then we have Manjushri.

"Mañjuśrī is depicted as a male bodhisattva wielding a flaming sword in his right hand, representing the realization of transcendent wisdom which cuts down ignorance and duality. The scripture supported by the padma (lotus) held in his left hand is a Prajñāpāramitā sūtra, representing his attainment of ultimate realization from the blossoming of wisdom"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjushri

He cuts through any ignorance and false view quickly with discriminating wisdom, so that true Prajna (nonconceptual wisdom) can be realized by all beings.

800px-Monju-01-British.Museum.jpg

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjushri

And if one wants to keep any kind of awakened state while engaging in any kind of exchange aiming for the greatest span of beings realizing the greatest depth of being and consciousness possible, at least yours truly would never want to miss to feel into their morphic emotional fields of these energies/state-vibrations that have been cut deeply as grooves into shared Kosmic Karma Storehouse of Humanity. To keep the heart as open as possible.

These two archetypes are not some kind of phantasy like some pink elephants. They deeply vibrate in the subtle realms, for any being with a sensitive soul to feel.... A river of compassionate energy runs from there, and a flow of Prajñā, that would be less than wise to ignore...

These are actual practices of contacting these energies via Deity-Yoga

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classes_of_Tantra_in_Tibetan_Buddhism

"Anuttarayoga tantras (rnal ’byor bla med, Unexcelled or Unsurpassable yoga tantras), also known as Yoganiruttaratantra are meant for practitioners of the highest ability who do not rely on external activities. It uses the highest level of desire, sexual union and is thus also designated the “tantra of union of the two.” According to Kongtrul, only Highest Yoga includes both the generation and completion phases.[1][2] Kongtrul states that these are "supreme among all tantras" and "there is no other tantra above it."[21]

Anuttarayoga is characterized by the practice of Deity Yoga as well as various subtle body yogas (such as the six Dharmas of Naropa), to generate great bliss and attain the subtle clear light (luminous) mind. According to Miranda Shaw, Anuttarayoga Tantra texts "have remained at the forefront of contemplation, ritual, and interpretation throughout the Himalayan Buddhist sphere".[22]"

Since over 1000 unbroken years of lineage-practices in Tibet, these Archetypes have been trained in the Tantric Traditions to prepare the mindstream for the realization of Ultimate Reality. Many practices have been kept quite secret...

Another kind of Infinity of Gods, although more on a relative/form level.... relative, imagined, but powerful entities/Holons/morphic fields.

Yours truly thought it would maybe nice to sprinkle from time to time some deeper stuff into the everday conceptual discussion on the best mirage-path up the mountain...

Can you feel the essence and presence of Guanyin of the Seven Seas in your heart and soul?

Water by the River

Ken Wilber, The Eye of Spirit

Chapter: The Eye of Spirit

The Eye of Spirit

When I rest in simple, clear, ever-present awareness, I am resting in intrinsic Spirit; I am in fact nothing other than witnessing Spirit itself. I do not become Spirit; I simply recognize the Spirit that I always already am. When I rest in simple, clear, ever-present awareness, I am the Witness of the World. I am the eye of Spirit. I see the world as God sees it. I see the world as the Goddess sees it. I see the world as Spirit sees it: every object an object of Beauty, every thing and event a gesture of the Great Perfection, every process a ripple in the pond of my own eternal Being, so much so that I do not stand apart as a separate witness, but find the witness is one taste with all that arises within it. The entire Kosmos arises in the eye of Spirit, in the I of Spirit, in my own intrinsic awareness, this simple ever-present state, and I am simply that.

From the ground of simple, ever-present awareness, one’s entire bodymind will resurrect. When you rest in primordial awareness, that awareness begins to saturate your being, and from the stream of consciousness a new destiny is resurrected. When the Great Search is undone, and the separate-self sense has been crucified; when the continuity of witnessing has stabilized in your own case; when ever-present awareness is your constant ground—then your entire bodymind will regenerate, resurrect, and reorganize itself around intrinsic Spirit, and you will arise, as from the dead, to a new destiny and a new duty in consciousness.

You will cease to exist as separate self (with all the damage that does to the bodymind), and you will exist instead as vehicle of Spirit (with the bodymind now free to function in its highest potential, undistorted and untortured by the brutalities of the self-contraction). From the ground of everpresent awareness, you will arise embodying any of the enlightened qualities of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas—“one whose being (sattva) is ever-present awareness (bodhi).”

The Buddhist names are not important; the enlightened qualities they represent are. The point is simply that, once you have stably recognized simple, ever-present awareness—once the Great Search and the selfcontraction have been robbed of separative life and returned to God, returned to their ground in ever-present awareness—then you will arise, from the ground of ever-present awareness, and you will embody any of the highest possibilities of that ground. You will be vehicle of the Spirit that you are. That ever-present ground will live through you, as you, in a variety of superordinary forms.

Perhaps you will arise as Samantabhadra, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of a vast equality consciousness: you will realize that the everpresent awareness that is fully present in you is the same awareness that is fully present in all sentient beings without exception—one and the same, single and only—one heart, one mind, one soul that breathes and beats and pulses through all sentient beings as such—and your very countenance will remind all beings of that simple fact, remind them that there is only Spirit, remind them that nothing is closer to God than anything else, for there is only God, there is only Goddess.

Perhaps you will arise as Avalokiteshvara, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of gentle compassion. In the brilliant clarity of ever-present awareness, all sentient beings arise as equal forms of intrinsic Spirit or pure Emptiness, and thus all beings are treated as the sons and daughters of the Spirit that they are. You will have no choice but to live this compassion with a delicate dedication, so that your very smile will warm the hearts of those who suffer, and they will look to you for a promise that they, too, can be liberated into the vast expanse of their own primordial awareness, and you will never turn away.

Perhaps you will arise as Prajnaparamita, the mother of the Buddhas, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of a vast spaciousness, the womb of the great Unborn, in which the entire Kosmos exists. For in deepest truth, it is exactly from the ground of your own simple, clear, ever-present awareness that all beings are born; and it is to the ground of your simple, clear, ever-present awareness that all beings will return. Resting in the brilliant clarity of ever-present awareness, you watch the worlds arise, and all the Buddhas arise, and all sentient beings as such arise. And to you they will all return. And you will smile, and receive, in this vast expanse of everlasting wisdom, and it will all begin again, and yet again, and always yet again, in the womb of your ever-present state.

Perhaps you will arise as Manjushri, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of luminous intelligence. Although all beings are equally intrinsic Spirit, some beings do not easily acknowledge this ever-present Suchness, and thus discriminating wisdom will brilliantly arise from the ground of equality consciousness. You will instinctively see what is true and what is false, and thus you will bring clarity to everything you touch. And if the selfcontraction does not listen to your gentler voice, your ever-present awareness will manifest in its wrathful form, which is said to be none other than the dreaded Yamantaka, Subduer of the Lord of Death.

And so perhaps you will arise as Yamantaka, fierce protector of everpresent awareness and samurai warrior of intrinsic Spirit. Precisely those items that pretend to block ever-present awareness must be quickly cut through, which is why ever-present awareness arises in its many wrathful forms. You will simply be moved, from the ground of equality consciousness, to expose the false and the shallow and the less-thaneverpresent. It is time for the sword, not the smile, but always the sword of discriminating wisdom, which ruthlessly cuts all obstacles in the ground of the all-encompassing.

Perhaps you will arise as Bhaishajyaguru, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of a healing radiance. From the brilliant clarity of ever-present awareness, you will be moved to remind the sick and the sad and those in pain that although the pain is real, it is not what they are. With a simple touch or smile, contracted souls will relax into the vast expanse of intrinsic awareness, and disease will lose all meaning in the radiance of that release. And you will never tire, for ever-present awareness is effortless in its functioning, and so you will constantly remind all beings of who and what they really are, on the other side of fear, in the radical love and unflinching acceptance that is the mirror-mind of ever-present awareness.

Perhaps you will arise as Maitreya, whose ever-present awareness takes the form of a promise that, even into the endless future, ever-present awareness will still be simply present. From the brilliant clarity of primordial awareness, you will vow to be with all beings, even unto an eternity of futures, because even those futures will arise in simple present awareness, the same present awareness that now sees just exactly this.

Those are simply a few of the potentials of ever-present awareness. The Buddhist names don’t matter; any will do. They are simply a few of the forms of your own resurrection. They are a few of the possibilities that might animate you after the death of the Great Search. They are a few of the ways the world looks to the ever-present eye of Spirit, the ever-present I of Spirit. They are what you see, right now, when you see the world as God sees it, from the groundless ground of simple ever-present awareness.

PS: But please don't arise as Tai Lung :)

And It Is All Undone

Perhaps you will arise as any or all of those forms of ever-present awareness. But then, it doesn’t really matter. When you rest in the brilliant clarity of ever-present awareness, you are not Buddha or Bodhisattva, you are not this or that, you are not here or there. When you rest in simple, ever-present awareness, you are the great Unborn, free of all qualities whatsoever. Aware of color, you are colorless. Aware of time, you are timeless. Aware of form, you are formless. In the vast expanse of primordial Emptiness, you are forever invisible to this world.

It is simply that, as embodied being, you also arise in the world of form that is your own manifestation. And the intrinsic potentials of the enlightened mind (the intrinsic potentials of your ever-present awareness)—such as equanimity, discriminating wisdom, mirrorlike wisdom, ground consciousness, and all-accomplishing awareness—various of these potentials combine with the native dispositions and particular talents of your own individual bodymind. And thus, when the separate self dies into the vast expanse of its own ever-present awareness, you will arise animated by any or all of those various enlightened potentials. You are then motivated, not by the Great Search, but by the Great Compassion of these potentials, some of which are gentle, some of which are truly wrathful, but all of which are simply the possibilities of your own ever-present state.

And thus, resting in simple, clear, ever-present awareness, you will arise with the qualities and virtues of your own highest potentials—perhaps compassion, perhaps discriminating wisdom, perhaps cognitive insight, perhaps healing presence, perhaps wrathful reminder, perhaps artistic accomplishment, perhaps athletic skill, perhaps great educator, or perhaps something utterly simple, maybe being the best flower gardener on the block. (In other words, any of the developmental lines released into their own primordial state, released into their own post-postconventional condition.)2 When the bodymind is released from the brutalities inflicted by the selfcontraction, it naturally gravitates to its own highest estate, manifested in the great potentials of the enlightened mind, the great potentials of simple, everpresent awareness.

Thus, as you rest in simple, ever-present awareness, you are the great Unborn; but as you are born—as you arise from ever-present awareness— you will manifest certain qualities, qualities inherent in intrinsic Spirit, and qualities colored by the dispositions of your own bodymind and its particular talents.

And whatever the form of your own resurrection, you will arise, driven not by the Great Search, but by your own Great Duty, your limitless Dharma, the manifestation of your own highest potentials, and the world will begin to change, because of you. And you will never flinch, and you will never fail in that great Duty, and you will never turn away, because simple, ever-present awareness will be with you now and forever, even unto the ends of the worlds, because now and forever and endlessly forever, there is only Spirit, only intrinsic awareness, only the simple awareness of just this, and nothing more.

But that entire journey to what is begins at the beginningless beginning: we begin by simply recognizing that which is always already the case. (“If you understand this, then rest in that which understands, and just that is exactly Spirit. If you do not understand this, then rest in that which does not understand, and just that is exactly Spirit.”) We allow this recognition of ever-present awareness to arise—gently, randomly, spontaneously, through the day and into the night. This simple, ever-present awareness is not hard to attain but impossible to avoid, and we simply notice that.

We do this gently, randomly, and spontaneously, through the day and into the night. Soon enough, through all three states of waking, dreaming, and sleeping, this recognition will grow of its own accord and by its own intrinsic power, outshining the obstacles that pretend to hide its nature, until this simple, ever-present awareness announces itself in an unbroken continuity through all changes of state, through all changes of space and time, whereupon space and time lose all meaning whatsoever, exposed for what they are, the shining veils of the radiant Emptiness that you alone now are— and you will swoon into that Beauty, and die into that Truth, and dissolve into that Goodness, and there will be no one left to testify to terror, no one left to take tears seriously, no one left to engineer unease, no one left to deny the Divine, which only alone is, and only alone ever was, and only alone will ever be.

And somewhere on a cold crystal night the moon will shine on a silently waiting Earth, just to remind those left behind that it is all a game. The lunar light will set dreams afire in their sleeping hearts, and a yearning to awaken will stir in the depths of that restless night, and you will be pulled, yet again, to respond to those most plaintive prayers, and you will find yourself right here, right now, wondering what it all really means—until that flash of recognition runs across your face and it is all undone. You then will arise as the moon itself, and sing those dreams in your very own heart; and you will arise as the Earth itself, and glorify all of its blessed inhabitants; and you will arise as the Sun itself, radiant to infinity and much too obvious to see; and in that One Taste of primordial purity, with no beginning and no end, with no entrance and no exit, with no birth and no death, it all comes radically to be; and the sound of a singing waterfall, somewhere in the distance, is all that is left to tell this tale, late on that crystal cold night, bathed so beautifully in that lunar light, just so, and again, just so.

When the great Zen master Fa-ch’ang was dying, a squirrel screeched out on the roof. “It’s just this,” he said, “and nothing more.”

Read it all in its entirety. 

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

There is no evil. Remove the belief in evil to see with clarity. https://youtu.be/y8HuOycyCT4

Just now, Razard86 said:

So notice how I destroyed any notions of not identifying. You literally cannot live without an ego.

You're falling into the slippery slope fallacy here. Enlightenment isn't black vs white. It is a gradually deepening process of separating from external identification, while sinking into internal realization. 

It's like flying a kite. In this analogy, the kite is the human psyche. Complete misidentification with the mind is clinging the kite to your chest. Awakening is beginning to release the kite into the sky. The more deeply you awaken, the more distance there is from the kite. You still see it soaring through the sky, and can control its movement, but you no longer misidentify with it.

There is far greater freedom than when you were stumbling around clinging the kite to your chest. You see the human psyche, but from a distance. Life increasingly becomes an experience of the cosmos from the center of absolute awareness.

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

As we've discussed, the secret is learning to remain within the absolute, without returning to misidentification with the dream

Yes true, but as I go further, I would say that there are two levels. one level is the lucid dream, which is a beautiful, open and happy life, close the absolute, and another level is the total mystical experience. what has been reserved for the saints, and once or twice in the course of his life. We can provoke this at will with 5 meo. We are talking about something magical, very strange that something like this is possible. but it is.

Is it necessary? No. You can be much more lucid than me, in fact I can have those mystical experiences and then return to sleep hooked and anxious. but the beauty is enormous. the opening of your being to the absolute that you really are is the most wonderful thing possible. and I believe that this, little by little, is bringing you closer to the absolute in a way that would otherwise be impossible.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

There is no evil. Remove the belief in evil to see with clarity. https://youtu.be/y8HuOycyCT4

This dude is cosplaying as God. Look at that mf’ing beard.

PURE EVIL!