Razard86

One Last Pointer to Absolute Solipsism

97 posts in this topic

@Razard86 i think it's ok that you post,  but did you do 400 ug of lsd or not? let's see, it seems that we are the inquisition. What happens is that awakening is something very real, serious, and it seems to me that it is easy to get lost in mental mazes. You have to be totally integral, without the slightest stain . do you understand the importance of that? 

From the first day you show the need to be more awake than Buddha, Ralston and Jesus Christ. Why can't you see that no, that you're only scratching the surface. it's obvious! mysticism is something very deep, of great beauty. It is not knowing a series of ideas, it is immersing yourself. until you get rid of that ego, no way

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Sincerity 

It is impossible to talk with you because you twist reality to your benefit, to be right. and your nickname is sincerity ?. im done with you, bye

??

Well, my best wishes to You.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyway, This is a good pointer. Just take away all the madness egomaniac. Ah, and do the 400 ug for real, not just in your imagination

This guy OBVIOUSLY isn't mentally capable of using psychedelic drugs dude... Do you want another Conor Murphy situation?

31 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

This guy OBVIOUSLY isn't mentally capable of using psychedelic drugs dude... Do you want another Conor Murphy situation?

you are totally right, it is stupid and nonsense to dare someone to take psychedelics. but before he mentioned that he did 400 ug, it is not true, and it is a way of saying: be more humble. You don't have to be the most enlightened. realize what you do, understand yourself. get out of the ego's madness, or at least realize it. Come down to earth.

Btw, i believe that Connor Murphy is a fox, he's pretending to be insane. Just wanting attention, aka money

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is always a wall to break

Imaginary wall made out of pure Love

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Oh and last but not least, to show you how your bias distorts your perception. I have been here on these forums for exactly 450 days.

Go count my posts...it averages out to about 8.3 posts per day. 8 posts...LOL and you guys acting like I'm posting 20 times. LOL.

It's the threads.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Go count my posts...it averages out to about 8.3 posts per day. 8 posts...LOL and you guys acting like I'm posting 20 times. LOL.

Stating a claim no-one else has made to justify how much you post, lol.

"You guys act like I ate 20 Big Macs a day when I only eat eight, get a grip!" ?

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Sincerity 

It is impossible to talk with you because you twist reality to your benefit, to be right. and your nickname is sincerity ?. im done with you, bye

xD

I hope you didn't receive warning points. xD

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Well...

How can you grow spiritually if you show love to one and disdain for another? 

You guys are wallowing in your own bullshit if you cannot have compassion for all. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

Well...

How can you grow spiritually if you show love to one and disdain for another? 

You guys are wallowing in your own bullshit if you cannot have compassion for all. 

Yeah it's ridiculous to argue here, but we are humans. Humans are disfuncional by definition.

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's the threads.

The threads average out to less than 8, think about it, everyone posts more than they create threads. So if I am making 8 posts per day the threads would be counted as posts!!! Do you think a NBA basketball player that takes 8 shots per game is shooting too much? LOL. 

18 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Stating a claim no-one else has made to justify how much you post, lol.

"You guys act like I ate 20 Big Macs a day when I only eat eight, get a grip!" ?

This is a poor argument. I never said anyone said I posted 20 I said you guys ACT LIKE!!! Notice how you have to disregard my words to create an argument I never made....to claim I made an argument...WAIT FOR IT....I never made!!!

LOL Self-Bias for the win!!! I love how much bias you guys communicate, it's the reason you lack discernment you can't even see how you corrupt your own ability to understand something!!!

Again when someone says LIKE it's an analogy, analogies are not exact statements they are used to communicate something and give an approximation as a comparison. The complaint is I post alot, so clearly it never defined a NUMBER!!! So I took the time to actually investigate how often I post and it came out to 8 posts a day. 8 posts in my opinion is not a lot so I used the number of 20 as an analogy for what I would consider a lot to be. 

You see? This is how you actually analyze something. Seek first to understand.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 The problem is not 'absolute solipsism', the problem is assuming that 'absolute solipsism' has to be exactly what you think it is.

Ultimately you are alone, yes. But not before you have included absolutely everything. 

Its about absolute inclusion, not absolute rejection.

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Razard86 The problem is not 'absolute solipsism', the problem is assuming that 'absolute solipsism' has to be exactly what you think it is.

Ultimately you are alone, yes. But not before you have included absolutely everything. 

Its about absolute inclusion, not absolute rejection.

1. Jav stop....speaking from ignorance. You don't even know what absolute solipsism is!!! You know you don't know yet you keep speaking as if you know!!

2. How the hell is absolute solipsism a rejection? I want you to right here prove it!!! Let's hear your argument so I can completely debunk the hell out of it. Go ahead!!! Let's hear it. Cause I am tired of this inauthenticity. So you make a claim? PROVE IT.

What is absolute solipsism?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This right here will NEVER be disprove because it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! Why? Because if it wasn't true...you literally couldn't be GOD. This is why anybody that argue this is full of SHIT. And don't bring up Infinity of Gods, because Infinity of Gods is also delusion, but it is a metaphysical form of delusion that allows INFINITY to express itself forever. You literally cannot even understand Infinity of Gods UNTIL you understand and accept Absolute Solipsism.

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This is why anybody that argue this is full of SHIT.

??if you were born in kabul you would be an important guy

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

??if you were born in kabul you would be an important guy

And this is why you will never awaken as long as you think there are important people and unimportant people. If I wasn't important to you? Then why do you keep engaging with me in your reality? Whatever you pay attention to is IMPORTANT!! Your mind literally filters out things it doesn't deem important. It's why our memory is selective. We only hold onto things and engage in things we deem important.

So guess what? You actually think I'm important AND ARE FULL OF SHIT!!! I love you egos!!

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

And this is why you will never awaken as long as you think there are important people and unimportant people. If I wasn't important to you? Then why do you keep engaging with me in your reality? Whatever you pay attention to is IMPORTANT!! Your mind literally filters out things it doesn't deem important. It's why our memory is selective. We only hold onto things and engage in things we deem important.

So guess what? You actually think I'm important AND ARE FULL OF SHIT!!! I love you egos!!

Man, you are swimming in a sea of confusion. 

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Lol notice how dishonest you are? You are saying I'm confused when you literally cannot get yourself to stop talking to me. Breakinthewall when will you realize you are just talking to yourself. I know I am. I am talking to the part of me that will never awaken because he is scared to be alone. Don't worry that void will welcome you with open arms, with unconditional love and you will be ALL ALONE. For eternity.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He’s actually got a point there.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Don't worry that void will welcome you with open arms, with unconditional love and you will be ALL ALONE. For eternity.

Do I have to sign a contract prior to this Awakening?

I’m considering suing you if you’re wrong!