Razard86

One Last Pointer to Absolute Solipsism

97 posts in this topic

Just now, Yimpa said:

He’s actually got a point there.

If you say so.... I think that he said has zero sense, he only defends himself by attacking because I have questioned him. childish

@Breakingthewall None of this shit makes sense… while also making perfect sense! 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

Just now, Yimpa said:

@Breakingthewall None of this shit makes sense… while also making perfect sense! 

Awakening is real. Religion is false. This has full sense. I'm just trying to see who's cosplaying. Of course, i can be wrong, this is a subtle game

@Breakingthewall My dude, Awakening and religion are ideas in the Mind of God. 

So is real and false.

And sense.

And cosplaying.

And being wrong.

And a subtle game.

-

I don’t know how much CLEARER I can BE. :)

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The threads average out to less than 8, think about it, everyone posts more than they create threads. So if I am making 8 posts per day the threads would be counted as posts!!! Do you think a NBA basketball player that takes 8 shots per game is shooting too much? LOL. 

8 threads a day?! I post like 3 threads a month ? It's obviously that which people are reacting to. Creating a thread makes you the center of attention, and you usually harp on the same point over and over again.

Besides, if you want to talk about deception, insisting on using averages is exactly that, as it evens out the nuances ;)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is a poor argument. I never said anyone said I posted 20 I said you guys ACT LIKE!!! Notice how you have to disregard my words to create an argument I never made....to claim I made an argument...WAIT FOR IT....I never made!!!

LOL Self-Bias for the win!!! I love how much bias you guys communicate, it's the reason you lack discernment you can't even see how you corrupt your own ability to understand something!!!

Again when someone says LIKE it's an analogy, analogies are not exact statements they are used to communicate something and give an approximation as a comparison. The complaint is I post alot, so clearly it never defined a NUMBER!!! So I took the time to actually investigate how often I post and it came out to 8 posts a day. 8 posts in my opinion is not a lot so I used the number of 20 as an analogy for what I would consider a lot to be. 

You see? This is how you actually analyze something. Seek first to understand.

Lol, okay, you win :) 8 posts a day is still a lot in my eyes either way. And that's average, that implies that all the days you don't post you make up with your posting sprees you push out at once pushing down all the other threads in the Spirituality forum. You're like the @Preety_India of the Spirituality section.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Let me ask you guys, what is the problem with the number of posts per day? Even if he posted 100 threads a day, if it's quality, it's all good.

Aren't they helping you understand things better? 

It's surely helping me. I'm so sorry if you don't recognize the fucking TRUTH in his posts. Because if you don't, it means you are so full of shit that you can't even admit it.

You're too arrogant, you're too blind to see your judgment, you are too closed-minded.

This is my last post and my final message about this complete nonsense: Just ignore it if it doesn't serve you. Very simple. Can you do that? Probably can't, right? That says something...

I agree. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

27 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Let me ask you guys, what is the problem with the number of posts per day? Even if he posted 100 threads a day, if it's quality, it's all good.

It's surely helping me. I'm so sorry if you don't recognize the fucking TRUTH in his posts. Because if you don't, it means you are so full of shit that you can't even admit it.

You're too arrogant, you're too blind to see your judgment, you are too closed-minded.

This is my last post and my final message about this complete nonsense: Just ignore it if it doesn't serve you. Very simple. Can you do that? Probably can't, right? That says something...

Lmfao...

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

I'm going to sound like an absolute dick-o here, but be careful taking spiritual lessons from somebody who has openly stated that he awoke just over a year ago. A year in spiritual time is nothing (that is not a non-dual joke, but a literary device) ;D

I'll give you my highly generalized but very frank take on things: the most awake people, are not here. The most awake people who are here are not obnoxiously loud about it. The newly awake people are very loud and/or unstable and/or confused. Everybody except the newly awake people don't like it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

1 minute ago, Benton said:

@Carl-Richard His pointer in this thread worked for me.

Maybe not all the advice and pointers work for everyone. But he has literally pushed me into two realizations with what he said.

I'm really not denying the underlying message he is trying to communicate. I'm mostly concerned with how he is going about it (the aesthetics and the ethics). I'll repeat my two main prescriptions here: 1. if you're going to make distinctions, make good distinctions or don't make any (a.k.a. solipsism is wack). 2. If you're going to help people, actually consider their needs and not just your own (a.k.a don't call people idiots).

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The most awake people who are here are not obnoxiously loud about it.

Why is this such an important criterion Carl? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Just now, Enlightement said:

Why is this such an important criterion Carl? 

Because I don't believe awakening to be a symptom of psychosocial pathology.

25 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Carl-Richard His pointer in this thread worked for me.

Maybe not all the advice and pointers work for everyone. But he has literally pushed me into two realizations with what he said.

I'm not a hardcore spiritual person and I don't think I need to be. My main spiritual practices generally revolve around contemplation, insight, inquiry, and sometimes I do have those eureka moments where something just hits and begins to make sense. That being said I find Razard posts very useful most of the time. I don't think that when we enter the arena of spirituality we should heavily skeptical because spirituality by and large is a vague uncharted territory and obviously knowing absolutely even the tiniest bit would need an open mind and a lot of prodding. 

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Because I don't believe awakening to be a symptom of psychosocial pathology.

Can you properly differentiate the two? I don't think you can. 

Breaking News:

Scientists Are Only 50 Years Away From Creating The World’s First Litmus Test For How AWAKE One Is

9 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Can you properly differentiate the two? I don't think you can. 

Easy: one entails transcending your limited egoic struggles, the other entails screaming at people because of your limited egoic struggles. But again, these are gliding scales (as I said, it's highly generalized; "newly awake" is still "awake").

Edited by Carl-Richard

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Easy: one entails transcending your limited egoic struggles, the other entails screaming at people because of your limited egoic struggles. But again, these are gliding scales (as I said, it's highly generalized; "newly awake" is still "awake").

Maybe some people have a distinct delivery style. This could be their personality, way they do things. Just because someone is being soft does not mean their awakening is being more real than someone who is loud. Some people are naturally a bit more expressive and others more shy. Awakening happens in degrees. It's always a work in progress. The demeanor of delivery should not have much to do with the quality of content. You're focused on aesthetics and appeal. Maybe someone who sounds silent, shy and sweet appear less egoic to you but they can play their ego games in much subtle ways, example disagreeing or only agreeing with those who agree with them. You're being a bit superficial here. 

6 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Maybe some people have a distinct delivery style. This could be their personality, way they do things. Just because someone is being soft does not mean their awakening is being more real than someone who is loud. Some people are naturally a bit more expressive and others more shy. 

You can point to exceptions, but when you get to furthest ends of the extremes, the exceptions get rarer.

7 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Awakening happens in degrees. It's always a work in progress.

That is what I said.

The demeanor of delivery should not have much to do with the quality of content.

The demeanor has to do with their quality as a person.

You're focused on aesthetics and appeal.

That is what I said.

10 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Maybe someone who sounds silent, shy and sweet appear less egoic to you but they can play their ego games in much subtle ways, example disagreeing or only agreeing with those who agree with them.

True.

9 hours ago, Vibes said:

Sorry Vibes that my reply "hits/picks" you :$, but what remains of the shadow of an "yours truly" roaming around in Yours Truly [capital letters] has to write the following... You know, Karma and happy dreaming and the like.... :)

The "love" of the new religion keeps on growing ("full of shit", "You are too arrogant", "Your are too blind to see your judgement"), with its new Evangelium of  conceptual "Absolute Solipsism" apparently keeping on spreading under its new or not so new acolytes. Sadly, these don't see its obvious 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-contradiction

"You're too arrogant, you're too blind to see your judgment, you are too closed-minded." + "you are so full of shit that you can't even admit it".

Did I overlook any rational reasoning/argumentation in your post? Any compassionate trying of convincing & saving the poor souls being led astray on their path to non-"Absolute Solipsism"-Hell?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_reasoning

Or was it intended to be more a compliment like: "Hey, you are the first one to be incorrect all the time, there is ZERO truth in your statement, not even a single partial truth. Congratulations!"?

Anyways, choosing ones path to the mountain is quite important. Because Maya stands at many road-crossing, and sells the path down the valley as the instant and effort-optimized turbo-trip up to the peak.

But hey, ladies and gentlemen, Maya is so marvelous that she even delivered a wonderful song on the topic/game. And if the seduction would be really done with STYLE& TASTE (as the song claims happens from time to time by the Master himself), who wouldn't mind the show. Probably only those being led into the valley, and only at the end of that road.... And some bystanders, that hopefully try to do their best on a relative level, pointing to the path down the valley and are asking "road to mountain-peak? sure?", while mainting one (or better two) of their feet on their absolute-side-of-the-street property....

Luckily, burning heretics alive at the stake for failures in the strength of their believe in the new gospel of  conceptual "Absolute Solipsism", committing the heineous sin of heresy, got a bit out of fashion.... Humanity clearly develops.... :)

Anyway, no harm intended, lots of love as always, and on an Absolute Level ItSAULGOODMAN always already, and Bon Voyage!

Selling Water by the River

PS: And again sorry Vibes hat I picked you out your post for my reply. Could have been any one of the other aficionados also. :)

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Breaking News:

Scientists Are Only 50 Years Away From Creating The World’s First Litmus Test For How AWAKE One Is

Go to your local (and hopefully enlightened) Zen Master or any being one considers fully woken up/enlightened (because it takes one to know one), present him with your awakened state and/or Enlightenment & if you are so inclinded delivering also corresponding relative concepts (risking a smack), and you already get that today. Or 500 years ago. 

The apparent problem is of course: If one is the only awake.... like in only one ever can be awake. But I guess these aficionados wouldn't go to a potentially smacking Zen Master. Anticipating probably the outcome or so. So that kind of problem is solved anyway. :)

Selling Water by the River