Razard86

One Last Pointer to Absolute Solipsism

97 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Maybe some people have a distinct delivery style. 

12 hours ago, Enlightement said:

The demeanor of delivery should not have much to do with the quality of content. You're focused on aesthetics and appeal. 

I originally read that as devilry style. Ironically, it works!

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

on an Absolute Level ItSAULGOODMAN always already

Can't recognize absolute truth?

Feeling seperate from the universe?

Having trouble getting enlightened?

x9CG9++5CMuIAAAACV0RVh0ZGF0ZTpjcmVhdGUAMjAyMi0wMS0yOVQwMzo1ODozNSswMDowMP+UGQ8AAAAldEVYdGRhdGU6bW9kaWZ5ADIwMjItMDEtMjlUMDM6NTg6MzUrMDA6MDCOyaGzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

On 5/24/2023 at 8:49 PM, Enlightement said:

Maybe some people have a distinct delivery style. This could be their personality, way they do things. Just because someone is being soft does not mean their awakening is being more real than someone who is loud. Some people are naturally a bit more expressive and others more shy. Awakening happens in degrees. It's always a work in progress. The demeanor of delivery should not have much to do with the quality of content. You're focused on aesthetics and appeal. Maybe someone who sounds silent, shy and sweet appear less egoic to you but they can play their ego games in much subtle ways, example disagreeing or only agreeing with those who agree with them. You're being a bit superficial here. 

I'm glad you noticed. Why? Because this is the game that Politicians play. What many on here don't realize....is I do this on purpose. Do you know how easy it is to be civil? Civility is literally trained into you from birth. If you are bound by civility you cannot awaken. The hardest part of the awakening part is BREAKING your human conditioning and it is bound by civility. For example there are some awakened states and meditative state where you will start drooling, you might start farting, these are all things that you are taught to be ASHAMED OF!!!

Notice humans believe that something called curse words are bad, that using all CAPS in writing is bad, and more distinctions. Humans believe too much direct communication is bad. Be polite, be kind, and all that nonsense. This is why Ram Dass said the LAST TRAP is Self-Righteousness. It's called the GOLDEN CHAIN. Golden= Because it is well-meaning, but that thing will bind you. 

So I am glad you noticed. Here is the funny part too, I have written more loving glowing posts, than I have direct deconstructive calling everything bullshit posts. But notice how bias works? It claims you did the unfavorable thing MORE than the favorable thing. Humans are such creatures, a man could obey the law his entire life and break it one times and people will claim he is a career criminal and make that one act the defining feature of that guy. 

Also notice this....when people find a reason to like you....then they excuse your behavior. Like Saul in the Bible who killed all those Christians he gets forgiven because he became Paul and wrote majority of the New Testament. He is considered a Saint even though he killed all those people. Yet Judas is vilified for the one act of betrayal. People will claim context matters but in actuality it doesn't, we create our own standards and if you follow legal systems...we keep changing them. 

http://tallangattalegalstudies.weebly.com/reasons-why-laws-change.html#:~:text=Values across society changes over,society in the present time.

Morality doesn't exist, humans create it. As such....it is inconsistent across cultures, and across time. Yet they hold onto it as if it actually means something. HAHHA BULLSHIT!!! The truth is...you have never needed morality ever in your life.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm glad you noticed. Why? Because this is the game that Politicians play. What many on here don't realize....is I do this on purpose. Do you know how easy it is to be civil? Civility is literally trained into you from birth.

You're justifying being uncivil with calling civility a human bias, but uncivility is just as much a human bias. It's just a more pathological form of human bias. If you've fully unshackled yourself from your human bias and are able to choose how to behave when interacting with fellow humans, why choose the pathological option?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This is why Ram Dass said the LAST TRAP is Self-Righteousness.

Right on. You sure seem like an expert in avoiding that trap. xD

Btw, you like Ram Dass? WOW. I mean... no offense, but you and Ram Dass seem to have as much in common as John Rambo and Mahatma Ghandi, lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

On 21/05/2023 at 9:09 AM, Razard86 said:

Because they are LIARS, you are everything. I can use light in this example. Notice they object because they want TO DISTRACT from what is being communicated here. Again...it is willful denial of the truth. 

To sleep= Denial of Truth

To awaken= Acceptance of Truth

If you have not fully awakened its because you refuse to accept what you are.

People who have not been exposed to Spiritual Teachings have an excuse.

But the moment you are on the Spiritual Path and have been illuminated by the teachings, your lack of awakening is COMPLETELY ON YOU!!! If you are dishonest, and cannot accept the truth of what you are...YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN.

Spiritual people who refuse to awaken are bigger hypocrites than people who have never been exposed to the truth. You have no idea how much you are blessed to even have the opportunity to actually know the truth, and you squander it.

I will be leaving this forum soon, I see why people leave here because majority of you love bullshit more than truth. Only a few can accept the truth and I really cannot even understand why. So it's fine I will just accept that many of you will chase your tail for the rest of your life.

It's like you are in school trying to pass the final exam and I literally give you the answer and you deny it and fail the exam repeatedly and keep wondering what the answer is even though I literally already passed the final. I keep telling you the answer and then I even tell you how to study for the answer and find it yourself and you resist both yet keep wondering how to pass.

Eventually I have to just be okay with the fact that you DO NOT WANT TO PASS so that's what I will do. I will accept that majority of people in Spirituality are lying about their desire to awaken and are just completely wasting your time. They are too full of fear and lack of self-love because they lived a life of loving lies over truth and are unskillful in the way of truth. I guess discernment is a rarer skill than I previously thought. It is probably the rarest skill on the planet. 

You know what it makes sense actually. Discernment is the highest expression of Self-Love and that is why it is the rarest skill ever.

About this ongoing terms Awakening and Sleeping. When I sleep normaly I wake up in the morning naturaly or by a ringtone. If I would fall asleep and forget to awake, the only way for me to awake in this context would be that some "Other" shake my "body" and awake me. But God being one and dreaming every Other, Who can come to awaken God to its own self created dream? Who Other? From where? From when? 

If all sense of vision, touch, taste, sound,gravity,distance,contrast and more are being instantly created with no source or being its own source by itself, how can one hope that another will ever Awake you than you?

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You're justifying being uncivil with calling civility a human bias, but uncivility is just as much a human bias. It's just a more pathological form of human bias. If you've fully unshackled yourself from your human bias and are able to choose how to behave when interacting with fellow humans, why choose the pathological option?

1. Civility is a creation of man. So NO CIVILITY cannot be a HUMAN bias. Do you know how silly you are? A human bias, is based on HUMAN INVENTIONS!!! Now you can call it a self-bias. But then by your standard....ANY STANCE TAKEN OR EXPLAINED IS A BIAS and thus...NOTHING can be communicated... so notice...your logic doesn't make sense....because your logic implies silence. So if we use your logic....then Carl  BE SILENT!!!! YOU SEE? You make this too easy. This lets me know you are unskilled in discernment and are unable to see things clearly because your own argument defeats you because your stance tells you TO BE SILENT!!!! Boring try harder. I won't even go further into the other stuff you said....because...you want silence.

Why are you a moderator....when you want silence?

You humans are so funny, you wear your civility like chains!!! That is why you put Dogs on chains and call it civilized some of you even buy clothes for your Dog too!! You are so scared of unfiltered expression that when someone acts outside your CULTURAL NORMS you get in a fuss!! LOL!!!

Again Carl.....CIVIL is based on the CULTURE YOU ARE IN. In some circles...what I do right now...would be considered civil. So miss me with your contradictions...that literally turn around in on themselves. Your world view was never stable to begin with.

Is eating humans civil? In some culture it is!!! I could do a long list....or what was and is considered civil around the world....so Carl....let us know...where is the line drawn? The truth? You draw it based on what you WERE TOLD BY YOUR CULTURE!!! Plain and simple. The truth is....civility doesn't exist...HUMAN MADE IT ALL UP. What do you call things that are made up? A story....a lie, BULLSHIT.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

IMG_1242.jpeg

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Right on. You sure seem like an expert in avoiding that trap. xD

Btw, you like Ram Dass? WOW. I mean... no offense, but you and Ram Dass seem to have as much in common as John Rambo and Mahatma Ghandi, lol.

Me and Ram Dass talk all the time. He is my buddy! He did tell me that my method would confuse many, I told him that was Self-Bias and that was why he never reached full awakening. Ram Dass admitted he was too self-righteous and struggled with feeling he wasn't good enough to awaken. Ram Dass was a good dude, but way too judgmental on himself. Why do you think he was such an expert on self-righteousness?

I thank Ram Dass for that advice because my own self-righteousness was block me too. Currently right now...THAT IS WHAT BLOCKS YOU!!! Notice all the judgment spewing from you about how I am so bad....for words on a screen. I could be feeding the homeless and saving kittens for all you know and you judge me for words on a screen. That is the problem you guys have....you so quick to judge and cannot gain true understanding.

Here is a secret...all human expression....every human expresses on some level...you can only act high and mighty when you are ignorant of it. You literally have to deny that we are the same...to act all high and mighty. That is why you guys got so butt hurt when I used the word rape.

There is no difference between lying, stealing, raping, and killing. Once you realize this...all self-righteousness falls away. 

So your judgments.... ARE HILARIOUS!!! Because it shows how deluded you are. You actually think....you are making points!!! Your not!!! A serial killer is NOT worse than a NON serial killer. That's why many of you LOVE to go watch Horror Movies and play video games with violence.

Here is something an enlightened person won't tell you but I DON'T CARE!!! You know that video game GTA? The video game characters of GTA are JUST AS REAL AS PEOPLE YOU SEE EVERYDAY!!! So if you have killed any character in ANY VIDEO GAME!!! YOU ARE GUILTY OF MURDER!!!! LOL.

1. Civility is a creation of man. So NO CIVILITY cannot be a HUMAN bias. Do you know how silly you are? A human bias, is based on HUMAN INVENTIONS!!! Now you can call it a self-bias. But then by your standard....ANY STANCE TAKEN OR EXPLAINED IS A BIAS and thus...NOTHING can be communicated... so notice...your logic doesn't make sense....because your logic implies silence. So if we use your logic....then Carl  BE SILENT!!!! YOU SEE? You make this too easy. This lets me know you are unskilled in discernment and are unable to see things clearly because your own argument defeats you because your stance tells you TO BE SILENT!!!! Boring try harder. I won't even go further into the other stuff you said....because...you want silence.

Why are you a moderator....when you want silence?

You humans are so funny, you wear your civility like chains!!! That is why you put Dogs on chains and call it civilized some of you even buy clothes for your Dog too!! You are so scared of unfiltered expression that when someone acts outside your CULTURAL NORMS you get in a fuss!! LOL!!!

Again Carl.....CIVIL is based on the CULTURE YOU ARE IN. In some circles...what I do right now...would be considered civil. So miss me with your contradictions...that literally turn around in on themselves. Your world view was never stable to begin with.

Is eating humans civil? In some culture it is!!! I could do a long list....or what was and is considered civil around the world....so Carl....let us know...where is the line drawn? The truth? You draw it based on what you WERE TOLD BY YOUR CULTURE!!! Plain and simple. The truth is....civility doesn't exist...HUMAN MADE IT ALL UP. What do you call things that are made up? A story....a lie, BULLSHIT.

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Upon my word... I've never seen someone whose head was so far up his own ass. How is the weather in there?

Anyway, I think I'll stop egging him on from now on. It's going to be tough to resist the temptation; but it's probably a good idea to refrain from feeding this guy's mania if it can be avoided.

(And yes, I know, this is all just my own projection... OF COURSE.)

Take care of yourself, brother.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

1. Civility is a creation of man. So NO CIVILITY cannot be a HUMAN bias. Do you know how silly you are? A human bias, is based on HUMAN INVENTIONS!!!

If you're acting uncivilized, that is still a human acting on its conditioning. If civility is to not harass people by calling them names, then you doing the opposite is still human conditioning.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you're acting uncivilized, that is still a human acting on its conditioning. If civility is to not harass people by calling them names, then you doing the opposite is still human conditioning.

Carl..... lack of civility isn't human conditioning...lack of civility is the animalistic expression. Humans deny they are animals, and construct something called culture. Animals don't have culture, so they don't have a choice between civil and lack of civil.

You think civil is self-evident or common sense so you think lack of civility is also human conditioning. ITS NOT!! Why? Because you have to CONDITION a human TO BE CIVIL. So what I am ACTUALLY DOING is the OPPOSITE of human conditioning and THAT is why it makes you uncomfortable because you are CONDITIONED to respond to anything COUNTER TO YOUR PROGRAMMING as BAD!!!

Don't cover your mouth when you sneeze? Bad

Don't say please and thank you? Bad

Don't dress appropriately? Bad

Use all caps= We think you are shouting....Bad

Do animals cover their mouth when they sneeze? NO!!! They just sneeze!!!

Do animals say please and thank you? NO!!!!

Do animals dress appropriately? They are naked.

All of civilization is a CREATION of MANKIND!!! Mankind creates their OWN WORLD. We are the only animals that do it.

Evil does not exist in the wild, it exists in the eyes of man.

Can you please....make this more fun...by constructing a BETTER argument? Come on....challenge me!!!!

Edited by Razard86

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Upon my word... I've never seen someone whose head was so far up his own ass. How is the weather in there?

Anyway, I think I'll stop egging him on from now on. It's going to be tough to resist the temptation; but it's probably a good idea to refrain from feeding this guy's mania if it can be avoided.

(And yes, I know, this is all just my own projection... OF COURSE.)

Take care of yourself, brother.

This is the funniest thing ever!!! I literally have Super Mario telling me my head is up my ass because I am saying he isn't real!!! HAHAHHAHA. Quiet Super Mario, I'm sorry that you are just a drawing...that thinks it's real. When you were told that reality is imaginary...you don't know what that actually means. You are an image, a CARTOON, A DRAWING!!! And you are in denial that it is true!!!

So the funniest thing is...it is YOU who has his head so far up his ass because YOU are imaginary. You are a hallucination, YOU are a DREAM. You are a DREAM IN SELF-DENIAL OF WHAT YOU ARE!!!! LOL. I laugh so hard at you!!!! Its so funny YOU ARE A COSMIC JOKE!!! And you can't laugh...cause you don't get the joke. You know why? It's an INSIDE JOKE!!! You have to seek INSIDE TO GET IT!!!! LOL.

This guy understands.  

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Carl..... lack of civility isn't human conditioning...lack of civility is the animalistic expression. Humans deny they are animals, and construct something called culture. Animals don't have culture, so they don't have a choice between civil and lack of civil.

I don't think of human conditioning as merely cultural. Every experience you have as an organism conditions you. It shapes how you experience the world onwards. Every experience you have as a human is therefore human conditioning. You can condition yourself to get stronger physically, to eat less food, to sleep less; none of these are necessarily cultural things.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Animals don't have culture, so they don't have a choice between civil and lack of civil.

But you have a choice. So you want to act like an animal, ok. Why limit yourself to that? What is wrong with just acting civil? I don't see you taking a shit on the floor just because it's uncivil. It doesn't make you more or less awake. Taking shits, talking shit, not taking shits, not talking shit; it's all just human conditioning. Prefering one over the other says something about you as a person, not the Truth.

Edited by Carl-Richard