Razard86

One Last Pointer to Absolute Solipsism

97 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Although I know at least one very smart cookie having having delivered a great performance of that kind of show, with even lots of useful stuff included :);) 

The King? Well, it's difficult to understand him . I bow to his courage and leave open the possibility that he really is one or two step ahead. I would say that his problem is that in a sober state he is a stone. Hard and dry .

You guys, I personally don't like that Razard is posting so so much and I don't even read most of it but to be honest Y'all who are shitting on him are the bigger bullshitters.

Comparisons to Jesus or whoever are totally understandable when You know what You really are. And yet You're treating them like heresy. You're putting your imaginary figures on a pedestal. This just shows You have no familiarity with the profound states from which these comparisons are completely valid.

Sharing your insights with "others" is nothing damning too. Yeah he's doing it a lot and the great volume of it may be unhealthy but that doesn't invalidate his awakening. Have some god damn compassion instead of being crabs in a bucket. He's probably gonna mature and You're still gonna spin bullshit with your crab mentality.

And if You say "I am God" is a show, You clearly have no idea what's up.

Crabs being crabs.

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

You guys, I personally don't like that Razard is posting so so much and I don't even read most of it but to be honest Y'all who are shitting on him are the bigger bullshitters.

Comparisons to Jesus or whoever are totally understandable when You know what You really are.

Demagoguery. I know that in an absolute level Jesus or martin Luther king are nothing, but we are talking in a relative level. 

I don't mind that he posts a lot, he gives life to the forum and has interesting points. the bad thing is that he immediately enters into a messianic delirium. I tell him not to annoy him, but with the hope that he will see his lies. but if you want to comment and judge superficially, without reading things, on impulse... well, ok, what to do?

@Water by the River

I love this scene from Little Buddha... it's a good illustration of the last barrier/delusion you'll have to face right when you think that you have already seen through all delusions.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Demagoguery. I know that in an absolute level Jesus or martin Luther king are nothing, but we are talking in a relative level. 

You don't know, because if You did You wouldn't be judging him. And we aren't talking on no "relative level". It is not impossible for You to be conscious right now that Jesus or Buddha are merely your imagination.

He (supposedly) realizes this and You don't. And You're shitting on him.

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

a messianic delirium

Is this description reality or your projection? I don't see it that way.

There's something about YOU that You don't like here. :)

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ah, and do the 400 ug for real, not just in your imagination

What’s the difference xD

Humans create this distinction, of course. That’s what makes being human a tricky business. 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

3 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

He (supposedly) realizes this and You don't. And You're shitting on him

Man, maybe your understanding could be deeper. 

3 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

There's something about YOU that You don't like here. :)

Really do you think i have a messianic delirium? Here I have an objective, a tendency: understanding. not to crush others with my truth but to collaborate to deepen our understanding of reality together. it is obvious that your bias is so great that it prevents you from understanding that and many other things. try to free your mind from bias, otherwise this work doesn't make sense

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What’s the difference xD

Humans create this distinction, of course. That’s what makes being human a tricky business. 

Do 400 ug and you will see the difference. We are talking in relative sense. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do 400 ug and you will see the difference

My girlfriend is stronger than any psychedelic.

Actually the distinction between both can be seen through the deeper you go. It’s some scary shit… apparently :ph34r:

Edited by Yimpa

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

My girlfriend is stronger than any psychedelic

Your girlfriend is the same than trump, have sex with trump.

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Water by the River

I love this scene from Little Buddha... it's a good illustration of the last barrier/delusion you'll have to face right when you think that you have already seen through all delusions.

Lovely. Thanks :)

Water by the River

@Breakingthewall When a partner or psychedelic help you see beyond devilry, then you know you’ve struck gold :x

I do both ;)

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, maybe your understanding could be deeper. 

I think You omitted a big part of my reply. Well, it's a shame.

Really do you think i have a messianic delirium?

Did I say that?

Here I have an objective, a tendency: understanding. not to crush others with my truth but to collaborate to deepen our understanding of reality together

Cool story

it is obvious that your bias is so great that it prevents you from understanding that and many other things. try to free your mind from bias, otherwise this work doesn't make sense

it is obvious that your bias is so great that it prevents you from understanding that and many other things. try to free your mind from bias, otherwise this work doesn't make sense

:P

Love allows devilry precisely because devilry is not separate from Love.

Humans create a distinction between devilry and Love because humans want one thing over another. 

I may sound crazy; I may have perhaps have gone down the deep end :o

@Vibes God works in mysterious ways!

@Sincerity 

It is impossible to talk with you because you twist reality to your benefit, to be right. and your nickname is sincerity ?. im done with you, bye

@Breakingthewall And your nickname assumes there’s a wall to break :P

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

It's funny actually. They take time out of their lives to read, and comment, consistently, on all of his posts. They can't help themselves! That shows that the posts really have an effect on them. It's just that they don't want to admit it and try to disguise it under the veneer of compassionate concern and "wisdom".

I'm glad you get it. Here is what many don't understand about full awakening. I now understand what Leo meant by Emotional Mastery is the next step. After full awakening you literally do not have seperation anymore so you feel the full intensity of everything.

1. I can see through all egoic bullshit, it's why I can deconstruct pretty much any arguments you guys construct.

2. I experience all your criticisms and complaints as my OWN SELF-HATRED and since I identify with positive self-empowering talk...all your got damn shadows become my own shadows. I literally have to experience all your got damn suffering as my own and it pisses me off seeing so much lies and delusions you guys spew. You guys actually believe the limiting beliefs you spew of how you can't awaken, or that you aren't smart or some other lie you create to beat yourself up. When you beat yourself up, you beat me up LOL.

3. Why do I post? Oh I don't know because my love for you all increases and becomes my love for myself. Because I desire fully and completely to help you work through your shit. But then I realize all the teachings are presented as true dealing with all of you because I CANNOT force you to love yourselves.

4. So basically I have one of two options, I can ignore all your cries for help and watch as you self-mutilate yourself with negative self-talk or abandon you as so many others have done. I talk to people who have left the forums, they call you all a lost cause and say you guys are too toxic and full of self-hated. So I was like I'll take on that challenge but man....you guys shit on yourselves so much it's freaking amazing. And it's all from the lie that you have to do something to have value. 

5. So I realize my last test for the rest of my life is to be okay with the appearance of suffering all around me. Because the truth is nobody truly suffers but me, so watch the suffering with indifference. Oh well....it is what it is.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Oh and last but not least, to show you how your bias distorts your perception. I have been here on these forums for exactly 450 days.

Go count my posts...it averages out to about 8.3 posts per day. 8 posts...LOL and you guys acting like I'm posting 20 times. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.