Razard86

I will give an example of what True God Realization is

34 posts in this topic

When you truly wake up in the dream and enter a state of God Consciousness you can walk outside and literally make things disappear. This includes people. You can literally phase people in and out of existence, and you can freeze time. You can freeze a person and walk up to them and tap them on the shoulder AND THEY WON'T MOVE!!! You know how a video game designer can enter administrator mode to check for bugs?

Well you can enter Administrator mode as well with this Dream you call life. Now none of these changes you play around with will be permanent but IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE and PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOD. This is why I laugh when I see your petty little attempts to deny Absolute Solipsism its funny as hell. You have no idea how deluded you are. You are completely and infinitely deluded and it is funny as hell. 

You are like a child playing a VR game that you built, and forgot you built it and you put one of the characters in your game (Leo and Razard86) to tell you that you built the game and can enter Administrator mode and you argue with the characters who you PUT IN THE GAME TO WAKE YOU UP!!! It's hilarious!!! I can't even stop laughing at this!!! You could turn this into a Pixar Movie!!! God refuses to believe its God Part 1!!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 is Leo's alt account where he can let himself loose without fear of repercussions.

Freeze me! I'm ready, masta!

Please razard86 don't freeze me if i accidently drop the soap ?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I wonder what Leo's opinion is on this. @Leo Gura Being able to, in actuality, stop people and freeze time (I suppose you didn't use it metaphorically or as a symbol for something) seems pretty far-fetched...

19 minutes ago, josemar said:

@Razard86 is Leo's alt account where he can let himself loose without fear of repercussions.

Freeze me! I'm ready, masta!

I love you that was funny as hell!!!

15 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Please razard86 don't freeze me if i accidently drop the soap ?

Lol I'm not even the first to do this, Neville Goddard did it and guess what? You can too!!! There is NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME!!! This is possible for all of you, just break out the conditioning you created, break character!!

You are like a GTA video game character not aware that you built GTA and ARE GTA and therefore can enter Admin mode and play around with the features. But if you as the character woke up that you were GTA itself you might play around with the features before turning everything back to the way it was because you recognize that the game is a masterpiece and nothing needs to be changed.

This is why you can only break out, if you can drop the perspective of the character and take on the perspective of the administrator who designed the game to act in a specific way. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

I wonder what Leo's opinion is on this. @Leo Gura Being able to, in actuality, stop people and freeze time (I suppose you didn't use it metaphorically or as a symbol for something) seems pretty far-fetched...

HAHAHAH you are God saying something is far-fetched!!!! You created Leo, you created me, and you are wondering what a character you created's opinion is on this. THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA COSMIC JOKE FOR THE WIN!!!

Hahaha I'm glad you find it funny. Hopefully I'll reach the depth of enlightenment one day so that I will finally "get the joke" too. Researched Buddhism (Zen) a bit, I'm relatively new to this stuff compared to you guys I guess.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

When I'm tripping, my dogs know what's up.

They see me looking through them. It's as if I caught them with their pants down, so to speak haha

I'd guess what you said is a deeper version of this, a deeper version of breaking "reality".

I could only reach that height on weed, my day to day baseline is JUST below it. If I meditate for a couple of hours I can get close but I'm not that good of a meditator lol. Here is another secret, you do not need to be good at meditation to awaken. This is actually a lie. The only reason you are not awake as God is because you have not jail breaked your mind. 

Awakening CHANGES YOUR BIOLOGY!!! Your body is like a remote control LOL!!!!! It will feel like it lol. 

You know I am glad I just clicked on this because I logically remembered that many of you are running faulty structure so now I have a reason to be more patient. I forgot....you can't help that you are blind, its like me getting mad at a blind man for being blind. 

So I will calm down, it's just from my vantage point anybody arguing against Solipsism...well let's just say they look foolish as hell. But I get it, in your direct experience since you were brainwashed with materialism that is what you are experiencing. 

Edited by Razard86

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Awakening CHANGES YOUR BIOLOGY!!! Your body is like a remote control LOL!!!!! It will feel like it lol. 

Anything could change your biology, your environment, thoughts, emotions, food, habits, etc. Hell even the way you breath!

Edited by Juan

6 minutes ago, Juan said:

Anything could change your biology, your environment, thoughts, emotions, food, habits, etc. Hell even the way you breath!

Hahahah this is true, but how would you feel if you as an individual ceased to exist? How would you feel if you became everyone around you. The same way you feel like you are in your own body? How would you feel if EVERYTHING was your body? How would you feel if you stepped inside your car and you felt that you were both in your car, and also you WERE your car?

Think about that for a second. 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Hahahah this is true, but how would you feel if you as an individual ceased to exist? How would you feel if you became everyone around you. The same way you feel like you are in your own body? How would you feel if EVERYTHING was your body? How would you feel if you stepped inside your car and you felt that you were both in your car, and also you WERE your car?

I already had a couple of experiences describing this. This is why I bring other examples because awakening sure it can do that but also everything else.

If you are doing all that, who are you telling here?

Sounds like a pretty sad experience to me. 

Such things can only happen if god wills it to. If it's not in your destiny there's nothing you can do to make it happen. The character is just a puppet and there's no free will to get out of the character. It either happens because it's planned or it doesn't 

Are you aware that personal experiences are not proof? I saw a news report not long ago about a schizophrenic who died trying to convert lions to Christianity.

I will give you 1000 euros within 5 years (I am very serious) if you manage to answer the following questions during your next awakening.

1) What was my mom's favorite dish when I was little.
2) In which city did I study last year.
3) What is the name of my best friend.

Otherwise sorry, but if you tell me that you are not omnicians while you are omnipotent, I will consider you by default I will just consider you a somewhat crazy type who writes cobblestones in capital letters on a forum. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can freeze a person and walk up to them and tap them on the shoulder AND THEY WON'T MOVE!!!

Have you done that?

The narcissism of Leo got to you too I see.

It's not Leo's fault, it's part of his karma, but yours? You weren't like that in the past. What happened to you? Start a proper meditation habit bro, some good yoga, and stop this nonsense buddy. Please.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah LSD seems to cause experiences like this for me? Do you do this naturally bro?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you aware that personal experiences are not proof? I saw a news report not long ago about a schizophrenic who died trying to convert lions to Christianity.

I will give you 1000 euros within 5 years (I am very serious) if you manage to answer the following questions during your next awakening.

1) What was my mom's favorite dish when I was little.
2) In which city did I study last year.
3) What is the name of my best friend.

Otherwise sorry, but if you tell me that you are not omnicians while you are omnipotent, I will consider you by default I will just consider you a somewhat crazy type who writes cobblestones in capital letters on a forum. :ph34r:

I think the issue with that is, when in those states, the only thing that will be perceptible is your current direct experience. So like i dont think it would be easy to recall the decision to ask those questions from that state of consciousness since one is so overwhelmed by everything thats happening in that moment. All knowing basically is saying that moment is known completely,  compared to cherry picking specific stats about a particular thing. Since the distinctions fall away, naming the dish, the city, and the bff would no longer be relative independent aspects to consider.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

Such things can only happen if god wills it to. If it's not in your destiny there's nothing you can do to make it happen. The character is just a puppet and there's no free will to get out of the character. It either happens because it's planned or it doesn't 

Based.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When you truly wake up in the dream and enter a state of God Consciousness you can walk outside and literally make things disappear. This includes people. You can literally phase people in and out of existence, and you can freeze time.

This is impossible and you know that, You also mentioned it later. If you reach such a high state of consciousness where you are aware of how you create reality, you will also be aware that you are creating it perfectly. so making any changes will not make any sense at that time. even if you are a sick man in misery who has been depressed for years in total solitude, that is perfection. the ego can't understand it, so to reach the higher states the ego must leave