thierry

Leo’s only weakness

19 posts in this topic

Okay, first I have to say that to me, Leo Gura is the most enlightened being on this planet but it does not mean he is perfect, still he has weaknesses and his main one is that he’s not physically in good shape. He does not do enough sport and does not really know adversity. He talks about Fearlessness and Courage but completely dismiss the Beauty in Sports which can be a wonderful expression of Love. Can you feel the Brotherhood, The Friendships. The sacrifice of yourself for others? All this wonderful things that come along with Sports. This is why Sahdguru tells you to do Yoga, it is for you to be in good shape the same reason why Ralston does martial Art training. No matter how Enlightened you are. Never dismiss Sport. It is a very beautiful Human Art. That’s why I felt like sharing a footage with all of you actualized fellers of myself playing volley ball with friends and family

I peaked in college when I did an impossible volleyball smash and everybody literally lost their minds. Sports feats when there is flow involved is one of the best things you can experience.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Everybody has a body and is the vehicle through which you experience life. There's a lot of intelligence involved in mastering sports and and the body in general.

Edited by UnbornTao

20 hours ago, thierry said:

Okay, first I have to say that to me, Leo Gura is the most enlightened being on this planet but it does not mean he is perfect, still he has weaknesses and his main one is that he’s not physically in good shape. He does not do enough sport and does not really know adversity. He talks about Fearlessness and Courage but completely dismiss the Beauty in Sports which can be a wonderful expression of Love. Can you feel the Brotherhood, The Friendships. The sacrifice of yourself for others? All this wonderful things that come along with Sports. This is why Sahdguru tells you to do Yoga, it is for you to be in good shape the same reason why Ralston does martial Art training. No matter how Enlightened you are. Never dismiss Sport. It is a very beautiful Human Art. That’s why I felt like sharing a footage with all of you actualized fellers of myself playing volley ball with friends and family

I don't understand the purpose of this post. Is it to say that Leo doesn't do sports? That it's a weakness if you don't do sports? What does fearlessness and courage have to do with sports. I guess in boxing where you get your head  beaten till you're black and blue and your teeth falling out takes fearlessness and courage or a bunch of guys running around and throwing a ball is beautiful art. I don't get it. I didn't know Yoga was a sport. Making a bed can be a beautiful work of art. Didn't realize it was a weakness not to take part in sports. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

Edited by Princess Arabia
misspelling

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

@thierry

On 2023-05-08 at 9:46 PM, thierry said:

I think he's main weakness is just the arrogant tone in his speeches, which is a double edged sword.

I have plenty of more serious weaknesses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have plenty of more serious weaknesses.

Make a post about that ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Leo TRT blog post coming soon,? Also wth?

On 9/5/2023 at 0:08 AM, RebornConsciousness said:

Leo doesn't value health in and of itself, but views it as a tool to extend his life, so that he has enough time to realize his vision.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I think physical mastery is the biggest blind spot in his work. He has just one book about physical consciousness in his booklist and has transformed my whole life, yet there is so much more.

I have evolved my consciousness lately much quicker by martial arts, intense sport and kundalini yoga than with the rest of techniques. I hit a very strong bottleneck with my body-mind in psychedelics. My body could not handle how conscious I was, literally every cell was exploting in consciousness and kundalini had to kick in to heal and evolve the body. My mind was bending and twisting within itself not being able to handle the stretch and expansion of consciousness.

After intense physical activites my baseline consciousness has dramatically improved, now I can embody better consciousness. I was extremely surprised Leo had never talked about this, being such a blatant bottleneck in spiritual development and conscious work.

Now my integral approach consists in: body, mind and consciousness.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

If you are gonna dance completely naked, better have nothing to hide brother.

On 5/8/2023 at 11:10 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I don't understand the purpose of this post. Is it to say that Leo doesn't do sports? That it's a weakness if you don't do sports? What does fearlessness and courage have to do with sports. I guess in boxing where you get your head  beaten till you're black and blue and your teeth falling out takes fearlessness and courage or a bunch of guys running around and throwing a ball is beautiful art. I don't get it. I didn't know Yoga was a sport. Making a bed can be a beautiful work of art. Didn't realize it was a weakness not to take part in sports. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here.

Anything you don't learn is a weakness. It's obvious. If you don't learn cooking that is a weakness. If you never learn to walk that is a weakness. If you never learn to spell correctly, if you never learn to forgive. So if you live a life avoiding something, that thing you avoided becomes your weakness. 

Weakness=not adept at. Humans are only physically weaker than Bears because their body cannot match the strength output that the Bear has so they are not as adept. So weakness= performance. It's simple. The Bear however cannot think/imagine on the level of humans so that is the Bear's weakness. They cannot perform on the same level. 

Weakness is relational. A human is stronger than an Ant because its bigger. But if you do pound for pound, then the ant is stronger than the human because it can lift more weight in relation to its own body weight. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/8/2023 at 4:46 PM, thierry said:

1. Leo isn't the most enlightened person, in your opinion he is and by what metric can you measure enlightenment. If you haven't figured that out, then how do you know you are self-deluding yourself?

2. How do you know how much sports he does? Are you doing it based on his build? Many Marathon and Distance runners have slim builds. How do you know Leo isn't churning out miles and miles of running every morning? You would need to ASK him for more information. So this means you are ASSUMING and you know what they say about assumptions. 

3. What you say about Sports.....you could say about anything!!! Why not add singing? Dancing? Drawing? Why do you make adversity only about the physical? There is a world class MMA fighter that took a psychedelic (5 MEO) and said it scared the shit out of him and that he would never do it again. So how come psychedelic usage isn't considered facing adversity?

These are questions you should ask when writing a post such as this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

lol Sports. Fearlessness? Sports are literally simulated environments/games. Try running a successful business where it's literally about survival, then we can talk about fearlessness and courage. I believe in flow in terms of Sports, but most athletes are not enlightened individuals. Too much excessive focus in the material and physical world. Another note, yoga is not a sport. It literally is manipulating the body and mind to transcend them.  I've never heard people using sports to get enlightened. 

1 hour ago, WisdomSeeker said:

lol Sports. Fearlessness? Sports are literally simulated environments/games. Try running a successful business where it's literally about survival, then we can talk about fearlessness and courage. I believe in flow in terms of Sports, but most athletes are not enlightened individuals. Too much excessive focus in the material and physical world. Another note, yoga is not a sport. It literally is manipulating the body and mind to transcend them.  I've never heard people using sports to get enlightened. 

......I'm so done with all this delusion. Sports is a business, Sports is about survival. The NBA is a business and it is trying to survive. Why? Why are so many of you so close-minded? Your arguments lack substance. You have no substantiative informative arguments. I could sink your arguments with ease!!! Why do so many of you not invest time into forming opinions of substance? 

And you said you never heard people using sports to get enlightened? It's because you are close-minded!!! Many practitioners of martial arts gain enlightenment!! In fact the OP listed Peter Ralston as one of them!!! But because you are close-minded you didn't even notice he mentioned that!! Delusion, Delusion, Close-mindedness, short-sightedness and lots, lots of bias!!! You have no clarity, and it bleeds in your responses. 

You out hear making baseless claims!!! No research, no intellectual curiosity, just strong statements of ignorance!!

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

......I'm so done with all this delusion. Sports is a business, Sports is about survival. The NBA is a business and it is trying to survive. Why? Why are so many of you so close-minded? Your arguments lack substance. You have no substantiative informative arguments. I could sink your arguments with ease!!! Why do so many of you not invest time into forming opinions of substance? 

And you said you never heard people using sports to get enlightened? It's because you are close-minded!!! Many practitioners of martial arts gain enlightenment!! In fact the OP listed Peter Ralston as one of them!!! But because you are close-minded you didn't even notice he mentioned that!! Delusion, Delusion, Close-mindedness, short-sightedness and lots, lots of bias!!! You have no clarity, and it bleeds in your responses. 

You out hear making baseless claims!!! No research, no intellectual curiosity, just strong statements of ignorance!!

Thats why you're here to give him the wisdom he seeks...hence his name.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

We tend to share what has worked for us as individuals. There's nothing but personal experience so it's natural he doesn't do emphasis in that if he's more mind oriented. Human experience can vary a lot, hence the quote "know thyself". You can listen to every master, or do any sport, martial art but if you are not listening to yourself it's gonna be a hard time.