JJfromSwitzerland

Transgenderism and transrace

220 posts in this topic

You can keep coping on the moral high ground you haven't done any work to climb, go ahead if you think it's helping anyone. Fight your good fight :D.

11 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

don't care how many trans people kill themselves

I care. Maybe think that it's a mental illness if people are reaching the point they are dangerous to themselves. Just like a lot of other mental illness' people could go to therapy to figure out why they are unhappy or confused with themselves instead of being encouraged and enabled to recklessly douse their entire proverbial psychology and identity in gasoline and light themselves ablaze, while taxpayers or their parents spend tens of thousands of dollars on experimental surgery to saw their cock off. Call me a cautious Cathy I guess.....

A male that gets every surgery possible will NEVER be a woman because they'll never be able to give birth.

Just like a white guy that was born in the hood and is so in tune with rap culture that he get's an N-word pass from his brothers will NEVER be black.

They are both nonsense.

This isn't complicated. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want but this shit is never going to pass for the majority of people who know when a spade is a spade. After this cultural fad dies down and people stop caring, we'll see the dominoes fall decades later when a generation of traumatized mentally unstable people wonder what happened to them and why playing with (proverbial) fire is a stupid idea.

Not that you care or that it's a good point, but I'll get some amusement from bringing up the fact I have 2 trans friends ^_^. They don't give a fuck that I don't fundamentally believe they are (women). It doesn't matter to them what I believe, they could care less. All they want is to be treated decently and called by the names and pronouns they prefer. Which I am more than happy to do and maintain friendships with them. Everything is dandy.

Then you have people who don't even have their skin in the game getting frothingly triggered and calling people "Low IQ/stupid/bigots" when a heathen doesn't adhere to the tenants of the religion. It's interesting how that works out eh?

hrhrhtewgfegege

21 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Are you going to tolerate such disrespectful behaviour @Roy? He's challenging your status as the mod authority in this forum!

That's ok. He can call me all the names and lash out at me if he likes, I can take it. I just have to sit back and bide my time. 10 years from now we'll see this cultural disaster unfold and I'll be standing there pettily saying, "I told you so!"

Everyone can see we are living in clown world. Even Leo who is probably the most developed and conscious person around points that out. Look at one of his latest blog posts.

It doesn't make me a bigot to point out how out of control this is getting. If anything it's the responsible thing to do. Social media and people's beliefs are getting so unhinged and volatile it amazes me at how fast it's happening.

hrhrhtewgfegege

you preform gender , you dont preform race....

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

while taxpayers or their parents spend tens of thousands of dollars on experimental surgery to saw their cock off.

My dude actually thinks that some little boy wants a pink icing donut instead of a blue one, and immediately a ravenous onslaught of indoctrinated communists rushes to their front door, wielding the nearest pair of rusty gardening shears to be used as a haphazard castration device so the kid's dismembered appendage can be hoisted up as a trophy of trans rights and displayed in a museum. You can do better than this.

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

A male that gets every surgery possible will NEVER be a woman because they'll never be able to give birth.

You heard it here first, a trans woman will never be real woman because a real woman can give birth, we have found the universal standard that defines womanhood! But oh wait, seems we've forgotten that there are plenty of biologically ordained "women" who cannot give birth, guess we can just cast them aside as "fake" women along with the icky trans ilk. 

Such easily refuted nonsense. You can always cite the existence of biological traits that distinguish a trans woman from a cis woman, nobody is denying these traits exist, NOBODY... I can't even, so pitifully inept..

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

10 years from now we'll see this cultural disaster unfold and I'll be standing there pettily saying, "I told you so!"

This is just pure copium, my guy.. There is absolutely no data or indication whatsoever that suggests society will cede ground and regress to right-wing prejudice, every trend imaginable unambiguously indicates a persistent shift towards leftist social preferences. How can you even argue this? I suppose you can, it just requires an embarrassingly weak grasp on reality and society in general.

27 minutes ago, Roy said:

Not that you care or that it's a good point, but I'll get some amusement from bringing up the fact I have 2 trans friends ^_^. They don't give a fuck that I don't fundamentally believe they are (women). It doesn't matter to them what I believe, they could care less. 

To be frank, I'm having trouble believing you have friends period, let alone so many that more than 1 of them are trans. For what it's worth I don't believe these trans "friends" of yours are cis women, they are trans women. Both varieties are "real" women, why this strong insistence to linguistically invalidate them? It's just juvenile unwillingness to include them in what can obviously be considered a socially constructed category. This is just getting sad...

33 minutes ago, Roy said:

After this cultural fad dies down and people stop caring, we'll see the dominoes fall decades later when a generation of traumatized mentally unstable people wonder what happened to them and why playing with (proverbial) fire is a stupid idea.

I saved the dumbest shit you said for last, this is just wow, powerful stupid. Trans people have existed forever. The recent "obsession", whether you agree with trans rights or not, is undeniably the source of right-wing fervor. You think liberals just randomly decided that trans people warrant the highest summit of political focus? The fact that we are even discussing this is a consequence of right-wing culture war fear-mongering. We get it you're uncomfortable with trans people, but lets not deny reality and pretend that the left is why this is even an issue right now..

16 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

So concisely put, I applaud you, although this very simple idea remains far too complicated for the likes of @Roy and @JJfromSwitzerland to comprehend. Can you imagine that? Being so immersed in right-wing lunacy that you can't tell the difference between these two qualities of identity.... 

1 minute ago, DrugsBunny said:

So concisely put, I applaud you, although this very simple idea remains far too complicated for the likes of @Roy and @JJfromSwitzerland to comprehend. Can you imagine that? Being so immersed in right-wing lunacy that you can't tell the difference between these two qualities of identity.... 

yea. if i would like black culture , go to black town, wear "black" cloth and use black slang than im normal person but if i wanna act not like my gender...
all the white people that tan their skin because they think blacker skin is nicer are not mimicing at all other people

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

You're right DrugsBunny (nice name btw, cute :x), you probably aren't long for this forum with your obvious lack of composure. Your mean assumptions of my personal life, political alignment, and contempt of anything I say related to the topic is on display for all to see here. I don't need to add anything to feel comfortable walking away from this engagement.

Would you like me to do the honors of the "inevitable"? Or would you like to ride out and finish your circus performance over the next few weeks/months? I'm cool with either, personally I can stay chill B|

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

You're right DrugsBunny (nice name btw, cute :x), you probably aren't long for this forum with your obvious lack of composure. Would you like me to do the honors of the "inevitable"? Or would you like to ride out and finish your circus performance over the next few weeks/months?

Do what you will.

Transphobes will always come up with all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their bigotry and the fact that I am even engaging with you is a regrettable blight on my integrity. You've been graced with my infallible corrections yet are too proud to even engage with the actual subject matter, sheepishly deferring to trivial side matters that are conveniently more suited for your level of comprehensive abilities.  

13 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Transphobes

There it is! Another one bites the dust ^_^. I think I'm 4/4 on this forum now against your type.

I always get the dumbest grin when my literal trans friends don't think I'm transphobic and can comprehend my positions, but the SJW keyboard annihilators can't help but to spray their caustic linguistics everywhere they go. You are like a stinkbug, anything but pure submission to your ideology warrants a full spasm of stench.

May I ask what you do for a living, or if you are in school? Just out of curiosity.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

May I ask what you do for a living, or if you are in school? Just out of curiosity.

I imagine you thought it would be easy to berate me based on my livelihood, but sadly, as someone at least 10 years younger than you (if that's you in the profile pic) am working fulltime processing Medicaid claims for healthcare providers, that is, until my programming credentials reach marketable standards, then I will be a programmer.

Why can't you respond to the actual substance of the discussion here? You think being able to give birth makes you a woman, but plenty of biologically ordained "women" cannot give birth? Are we just supposed to cast them aside as "fake" women along with these degenerate trans women? You can always point to biological traits that make trans women distinct from cis women... Nobody is denying the existence of these traits.. Nobody is saying cis women are the same as trans women... Just seriously inept.

30 minutes ago, Roy said:

... my literal trans friends don't think I'm transphobic and can comprehend my positions ...

I have black friends guys, I swear.

@DrugsBunny Bunny is being ridiculous with all these personal attacks, can we focus on the perspectives and ideas? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral  Speaking of ideas and perspectives, let's go back to the start, what is transgenderism and transrace, and are the two sometimes connected? 

Perfect example of this, to me, is the case with Michael Jackson, who has suffer some situations, and due to the SD stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality type and trait, states of consciousness, ego development, life experiences and other lines of development in his life, and other influences from culture and society, that he ultimately undergone surgery to change his skin pigmentation into white, and changed his nose a bit. To me he wanted to transcend his own race because he was both tired of it, and the lack of love by his family, mother, father, siblings(because the Jackson family was both a family and business as well, and under the father's over strict discipline has beaten out some of the childhood within Michael, creating a shadow aspect of the child within him, which had haunted Michael Jackson up to the point of the fire accident and having to do the surgery) drove him mad enough, that when he can no longer suppress and deny that ego part of himself, it manifests as deep longing to have that childhood back, that innocence and magical experiences as child back, combined with what he was exposed to culturally, seeing another race group getting and performing much better, and the perceived successfulness they got, made him want to become like the successful white group. Just so happens that he got the excuse to do the pigment change via fire accident. Combined with societal expectations and desire for his high performance art, which was taxing for him to do.

I also suspect that most of his N.O.M.A.P tendency is rooted in deep lack of love and full development of and acceptance of that childhood, which was denied and limited by the overbearing father figure. I suspect there's far more going on behind closed doors that distorted his sexuality, but I don't know.

Do you think this example is a good one? Yes there's little to do with transgenderism, although you could argue that there's some degree of gender dysphoria or dysphoria of the false self image created earlier in his life, that could tie in with transrace because he was undergoing or trying to transcend his physical limitations like his race, and even his own sex if he could, So, good example, or is there a better one?

What do you think and feel on this topic?  

@DrugsBunny

8 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

I think it's unfathomably juvenile to pay heed to some childish vow to "ignore responses". That was all your pledge, not mine, yet you don't even adhere to it. You can't see the passive-aggression in your response to my interaction with this moderator, essentially acting as a WWE fanboy in the audience clamoring "Go, @Roy! Hit him again!"

You need not worry, both of us are doomed for the inevitable ban from this sub-forum eventually. Myself because I am too impatient and unsympathetic towards bigotry, thus my tone often strays from what's considered appropriate, and you because Leo's warnings directing you not to post tabloid quality drama-bait drivel seem to be present too great of a challenge for someone with your unique disadvantages.

I think the implication is that I've pledged this vow to myself, and have kept it in that thread about Dalai Lama this far, only limiting myself to responding to you and not initiating the argument, shows I have more honor than you. Since then I kept my promise, but because you didn't agree to that vow also, and mentioned me here in this thread, now you're the initiator of this sub conversation we're having, which means I have the moral high ground of either choosing to engage with you or not. unlike the other thread, but keep in mind I adhered to my pledge, and have never initiated the discourse with you, until you initiated this here.

My showing some support for a moderator here in a joking manner is my business and the Mod, which didn't warrant any concern from you. Remember, you decided to involve yourself here, you are the attacker and initiator here, not the other way around bunny.

I disagree, what makes you think I'm going to be banned similarly or the same way as you might be banned? Or be warned similarly or the same as you? Why assume I'm as faulty as you? As far as I can tell, you have infringed upon the following guidelines:

1. Don't be a jerk. So, from this thread, seeing how you word your posts implies you being a jerk, not nice, and not polite. You word your posts as if you are being judgmental and cynical, negative traits very similar to being a jerk. Compared to me here, I have yet to communicate in a jerk way, so why do you assume I'm going to be warned and banned like you in this instance?

2. Unwilling to learn from different perspectives. In this thread you have initiated exchanges between you and @Roy and some other users, worded such that you believe in your position and assertion that your position is right, followed by superiority style justifications, then assume I'm and users here who don't support your view and show difference in opinion are bigots, then assume because of some unrelated context between my recent posting style and thread topics in this sub forum of tabloid like material and posting drama baited drivel that @Leo Gura may warn or even ban me, is implying that I'm going to be banned and warned like you, which the two contexts have little in connection. You are drawing and extrapolating from some other context to jump the conclusion that I'm as fallible as you, which is false because I've also heeded Leo's warning and toned down my rhetoric and posting style a bit recently. However, have you heeded Leo's warning or a moderator's warning of toning your communication style down? By your admission, it implies that you haven't and will continue to communicate like the above, and I differ in that I adjust myself when necessary while you seem to not want to.

3.  No personal attacks, or heating a discourse and having heated debates and arguments. This rule you've also are mostly bending and in some cases do break due to your communication style, and almost disregard for being respectful to Leo and moderators here. Ever since the Dalai Lama thread, and the transgenderism thread I started months ago which was taken down, you have been accusing me of bigotry and being a pedophile sympathizer and racist sympathizer and transphobic in those other threads. You then took the time to misconstrue my statements when I'm joking with another user, and twist it such that I'm now the bad guy, and since then you've been posting about me and baiting me into engaging with you, which caused some of the users that have been following me to unfollow me, and some of the thread I'm starting to not be as replied as much in the past due to you bad mouthing me behind my back to other users. This is also slanderous within this forum, another rule you're breaking. Also hijacking some of my older threads to also state and claim I'm a schizophrenic that needs help without any basis for such claims. 

At this point I have yet to infringe upon these guidelines and much more.

At this point a public apology from you from some of your defamatory statements about me that are clearly no true might be in order, and would be nice given the grief you're causing me lately. As Michael Jackson famously sang in 'Man in the mirror', that change begins with you taking a hard look at yourself in the mirror, and asking why am I not so nice lately?

Edited by Danioover9000

8 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

I have black friends guys, I swear.

I do and that's what makes this whole thing so great. I can make idiots trip over themselves and still have the last laugh.

Winning! So much winning I almost can't handle it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

Both are constructs.

15 hours ago, Roy said:

This is an actual mental illness that I'm sure a number of people have and I empathize and trust their experience, however there are a lot of people who are needlessly suffering "imaginary and entirely impractical fiction". They have some kind of other personal issues/illnesses in their life and are inputting identity complications because they have been infected with ideas from progressive religion.

No matter how much you gaslight or how many trans people blackmail everyone with suicide, I'm never going to budge from my position ^_^. You can't insult the human races base intelligence and sense making apparatus so openly with insane non-truths and expect everyone to swallow it.

I will respect and give compassion to every person on an individual level, call them what they like to be called, refer to them however they want to. But I will NEVER believe any person can change the immutable characteristics they were given when they were born. You can have all the surgeries and eat all the chemicals and pharmaceuticals you want. It doesn't make a difference.

Based. Speaking strictly technically, nonbinary/trans folk have disrupted hormones from modern environmental poisoning to an unprecedented degree. Perhaps they have "some kind of other personal issues/illnesses in their life" as well, but that alone does not lead to "identity complications."

Merely being anxious or traumatized does not lead a biological man to identify as a woman.

Constantly being blasted by estrogenics, heavy metals, hyperprocessed foods, lack of sunlight and sleep, non-native EMFs, plastics, etc. (and stack malnourishment on top of that) for decades will slowly lead a biological man to identify as a woman.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

2 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Would you say that this is the case for people born gay as well?

No

It's Love.

The only transgender person I know has a history of mental illness and a pretty terrible family history.
It may be a coincidence, but it's still a recurrence.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia

56 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The only transgender person I know has a history of mental illness and a pretty terrible family history.
It may be a coincidence, but it's still a recurrence.

Yeah, it's worth noting and recording in a scientific database.