TheSomeBody

Free ADHD solution

7 posts in this topic

After lots of trial and error I finally made it and I have a method to solve the problem of concentration and productivity for ADHD without meds forever without any effort,but I need to test my method so I look for one person to get training for free, if you have ADHD send me a message. I worked with JP49 from this forum on this method. It does work for him but not perfectly yet because it takes lots of time to practice but he is very dedicated guy and everyday he is just getting better and more productive and have more ability to concentrate.

I was on this project on and off but I realized that I cant sleep at night when I have a permanent solution that works better then pills and no one knows about it. I know how much you suffer because I been there. Now I am back to work on this project till I will get my target which is that everyone will know about it.

I am writing here because usually when I look for people on social media they are usually not willing to invest the time in this method compare to people here. this method is the opposite then pills. At the beginning there are not much results but in the future you get better results than pills while pills usually give you great results but then it becomes worst and worst. It effects you the same as pills and even better without any side effects and after a while you don’t need to do the method and it works automatically. The only caveat is that you need to be persistent for a while. If you know what you want out of life you are capable achieving it. If you ask me how hard it is I would say living with ADHD is harder than this method .

Also I can prove to you that the method works before trying it so you can be sure it does works for you.

This is a very simple method that makes lots of sense when I explain it to people. I am using this method for two years now and I am grateful for every moment that I have my life back

You have a good chance to be that person so give it a try and send me a private message. You can ask me any question you want here or private.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

-FODMAPs free diet, then try each to reintegrate the categories one by one.

+ Try antibiotics like doxycycline

Also try increasing the fats, I don't know what that's worth but I saw someone get rid of ADHD on a high saturated fat diet.

Dave fit (croissant diet) on YouTube.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

-FODMAPs free diet, then try each to reintegrate the categories one by one.

+ Try antibiotics like doxycycline

Also try increasing the fats, I don't know what that's worth but I saw someone get rid of ADHD on a high saturated fat diet.

Dave fit (croissant diet) on YouTube.

exepft the antibiotics i tried many diets like low sugar diets or high fat diets and usually they dont help or help alittle bit. also it takes so much effort to change all your diet and find new food that the work for it is pretty much crazy. you need to do them for couple of months and most of the time they are usless so you change diet and your body react pretty badly to all those changes and you need to deal with constant craving for all kinds of food. also i found that sugar is great for me , exept for excessive amount.

with this method you know if it is for you within 5-10 mins and you just need to start a habit that pretty much doesnt change how you live you life and after the process you dont need to do anything

Edited by TheSomeBody

I don't have ADHD but I've definitely experienced a worsening of my ability to focus over the years. Would this method help for such an issue? Also, may I ask why you don't just give us the method publicly?

Sounds like advertising for bigger dick cream. 

8 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

I don't have ADHD but I've definitely experienced a worsening of my ability to focus over the years. Would this method help for such an issue? Also, may I ask why you don't just give us the method publicly?

it will help for this. i was in the same situation as you and now i can concentrate whenver i want.
i for this method i wrote about 50k words for it which is around 10 hours of recordings. it would be really hard and messy publish it in that way and in the place i am in. also i need to finish some stuff to make it sounds better in english.
also i want to have a biz from it so giving it all for free for all those years of work is kinda dumb. i want to see how people react to it and see if there is any information that i should add or delete. it looks pretty good so far but i need to test in on a lot of people to be sure.
also i get a lot of information from taining people and i need to have presonal connection with them. now i need to prove to people that i can show them results so people that have results and are willing to say that going to really help me growing my business and help more people that struggle with adhd.

7 hours ago, Jannes said:

On 14/05/2023 at 1:24 AM, Jannes said:

lmao
That said, you can increase the size of your leek with large doses of DHT cream. :D

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.