Holykael

Lack of bias is pure evil. Infinity is pure evil

32 posts in this topic

Being accepting of everything means being accepting of the most disgusting and horrible scenarios you can possibly think of. This is why to me god is pure evil and not goodness at all. There will be a reality where I am just a rape ragdoll being used and abused by everyone in the world. There is a reality where everyone is evil and just hurts you and tortures you, specifically you. Like everyone is stacked against you and they torture you every single day and force you to do things like eating shit. This is infinity. This is the tip of the iceberg of the disturbing scenarios that are possible, there is an infinity of them and some are too disgusting to even mention.

The lack of common sense by god is what makes god pure evil, why doesn't god reject these scenarios, why embrace this. God cannot be goodness if it allows all scenarios to happen. Lack of bias is the same as being evil. Having a bias for things that are good for you, now that's perfection. Lack of bias is imperfect, god is an absolute fool.

Being Hitler is nothing, being Hitler is a paradise compared to what is possible.

Edited by Holykael

Being a baby who is killed by being put in the oven or from being microwaved.

You are god so you are free to create whatever you like. 

God is the probability of everything because God's love gives you free choice to do whatever you want.

How evil would it be from god to deny me the egoic pleasure of watching a horror movie or judging others. You and I already love evil becuase evil is fucking awesome.

God wants for you only love, period. What you do with the infinte selflessness god is for you is your choice

If I'm not mistaken, Leo told You not too long ago to not spread this negative rambling here.

You don't even believe what You're saying.

Look, I get it. Actually lately I've been in a period when I've been filled with hatred and despair. I've been cursing at God and literally flipping off reality, no joke. And crying myself to sleep. Well, You can see through all this and surrender to acceptance, which is the right thing to do. You're only surrendering to what YOU are, after all...

I know You must a lot of excuses for resisting but they're all bullshit and I think You're aware of that. My advice would be to feel into the despair and accept this state as it is. And then strive to accept everything further.

Let go, let go, let go...

Edited by Sincerity

Not every possibility has to imagined. There is an Infinity of Infinities, and the Infinities have different sizes (see Cantors Set Theory, and my past posts). That means there is choice in what is imagined. Reality will never run out of Dimensions/Worlds/Lilas, even when not manifesting everything possible one. Not every crap has to be imagined. And why should that happen? Reality is not stupid, its the total opposite of stupid.

And besides: The opposite is also (and much more true): You will get to experience every possible beauty and bliss.

You view the coin just from one side. And also fully dualistic, and only from the perspective of the separate self.

You sit at resources at this forum and the Internet for which Truth-Seekers of the past would have "killed for".

The choice is on you (written with small y). Actually, there is no small separate you, only an appearance of it happening within the big You, but that perspective wil not help you at all. So better forget about that side of the coin. And the You (with a big Y) has nothing to loose or gain ever.... That is actually the best news possible.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

Overthinking, overanalyzing separates the body from the mind

Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must

Feed my will to feel my moment, drawing way outside the lines

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You genuinely need Jesus or something. This is NOT FOR YOU. I can assure you.

Angels on the sideline
Baffled and confused
Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Not every possibility has to imagined.

I hope this is true, and I look forward to realizing that...

human life is a game and you have to play it or you will sink into shit more and more. You may like it or not, but the reality is that either you advance or you sink. many before you have had a hopeless life and a miserable death. It's up to you to get out of there, or not.

My mind goes to these same places when I think about Infinity. It's horrific. Thinking about Infinity and being Infinity are two different things. I would just keep that in mind. It helps me.

5 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

How can lack of bias be evil? 

It feels like that if you're biased.

Just now, Enlightement said:

But that's a conditional statement. Not an absolution. 

That is true.

@Holykael

Look firstly you contemplating this from your limited human mind, which is probably hurted and traumatized. That in itself is filled with fear, and you ask yourself how can God allow so much evil? The Love that is holding this reality is so big that if you became conscious of it and you came out of your limited mind, than you would realize that its all You. Its a game that God is playing with itself. I hear you, suffering seems evil, but it is only to make every form realize its true nature. Do you understand? Or would you like to stay in an illussion. The mind is a tricky beast, it can spin you in an infinite amount of illussions. The only one here suffering is the ego character that you are playing, and again as I said its only for you to realize your true nature. Love is light, its healing, its peace, its oneness, its divine. It is completeness. 

The suffering will not stop until you realize who you are @Holykael, and its a process. Your ego mind would not learn otherwise. So your intention and your wisdom to look inwards towards yourself will determine "your" life. 

everything is a game of evolution. reality goes deeper into itself and for that it needs those unpleasant things that are the lack of love, suffering, hopelessness and evil. we are soldiers and we are here to give it our all, whoever doesn't do it is stupid, he will sink into shit no matter how much he tries to deceive himself

@Holykael stop imaging bad things and focus on the life you are living. That is infinity and not the things you imagine. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"