corvusx

I am 100% a genetic freak.

36 posts in this topic

I am 100% one of these "genetic freaks" that Leo has been so interested in for the past year or so. I have yet to meet someone who is naturally more insightful and sensitive than myself. I just haven't. I once took about 200 micrograms of LSD in highschool and had a complete God Realization. I almost expierenced God Realization just while high on weed once. I even almost expierenced it while driving sober in my car late at night. I tend to avoid these realizations, though, because having my particular sense of self resolidify feels like being sent to Hell. I'm VERY traumatized. Most of my childhood is lost to me (for now). Every therapist I've seen eventually (after like 10 sessions) starts to open up to me and then the therapist/client roles more or less reverse to my frustration. I can often intuitively predict or forsee how people's lives and especially romantic relationships will unfold over the next couple years or so with pretty good accuracy. I'm certain that some superstitious people think that I can read their minds lol

If, after doing some much more intensive trauma work and mind training, I realize I am able to consistently predict future events or really see into the minds of other people, I'll just somehow base a career off of that and earn some good money for a time.

I just felt compelled to share a bit about myself and brag about how mystical shmistical I am lol

Thanks for reading.

Edit: This is my first time posting and replying on here. I'll make sure to quote the people I'm replying to instead of just @ing them.

Edited by corvusx

Congrats!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@corvusxHow come you can take psychedelics in high school? 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I misread.

37 minutes ago, corvusx said:

I am 100% one of these "genetic freaks" that Leo has been so interested in for the past year or so. I have yet to meet someone who is naturally more insightful and sensitive than myself. I just haven't. I once took about 200 micrograms of LSD in highschool and had a complete God Realization. I almost expierenced God Realization just while high on weed once. I even almost expierenced it while driving sober in my car late at night. I tend to avoid these realizations, though, because having my particular sense of self resolidify feels like being sent to Hell. I'm VERY traumatized. Most of my childhood is lost to me (for now). Every therapist I've seen eventually (after like 10 sessions) starts to open up to me and then the therapist/client roles more or less reverse to my frustration. I can often intuitively predict or forsee how people's lives and especially romantic relationships will unfold over the next couple years or so with pretty good accuracy. I'm certain that some superstitious people think that I can read their minds lol

If, after doing some much more intensive trauma work and mind training, I realize I am able to consistently predict future events or really see into the minds of other people, I'll just somehow base a career off of that and earn some good money for a time.

I just felt compelled to share a bit about myself and brag about how mystical shmistical I am lol

Thanks for reading.

Just watch out for spiritual ego.   Even with great genetics, as I have (Awake sober, contrary to Leo's belief) spirituality done with just dumb curiosity without much thought or spiritual dogma or corruption is the best way to awake - then pad it with great genetics and you have the ultimate 1-2 punch combo. Here you know too much about spirituality and also are bragging so it almost negates your genetic gifts that you do have.   Let go of all spiritual dogma including good genetics.   

Also - keep in mind that the true genetic freak's mind is just wired different.  They often suffer from mental illness - such as OCD or schizophrenia.  To be spiritually gifted also means you may not be "normal" or even disabled in the earthly realm.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@AndylizedAAY My stoner friend gave me them haha

It was really unsafe and reckless in all honesty.

@Inliytened1 I understand and appreciate the warning. I try not to take anything any spiritual teacher says as dogma. I myself have several mental illness diagnoses. I could easily qualify as a disabled adult where I live. Thankfully, it is clear to me that the various (mental and physical) symptoms I experience are a result of severe trauma. Hence why I plan on doing some intensive tauma work.

56 minutes ago, corvusx said:

Every therapist I've seen eventually (after like 10 sessions) starts to open up to me and then the therapist/client roles more or less reverse to my frustration.

Interesting topic overall, but what does this specific quote mean?

What kind of phenomenon are you hinting to?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon

If I meet with a mental health professional for long enough (which is not long for me), they eventually stop being helpful because they quickly get so comfortable with me that they start sharing bits and pieces about their own personal lives which my mind automatically picks up on and starts connecting dots about what kind of worldview they hold and how they were treated as a child and what they're insecure about and how their marriage is going and all that shit. I more or less seem to know more about them than they do me even though I've been talking way more than them.

I grasp just how human they are and our sessions start becoming exhausting. I still respect them and appreciate their past help of course. 

I'm talking about intuitively understanding someone rather quickly and also being able to take many varibles into account on a situation so that I can intuitively have a good sense of how certain events will play out in the future. Right now, I think it's just my brain doing some heavy computing. I might just get so good at it (after much of my trauma is healed and I'm more in touch with my Self) that it will literally seem like magic to most people.

Not to sound arrogant but it could be similar to how Paul experiences life in Dune. That book was boring as hell btw lol

Nah dude, you’re not alone. 

^_^

Can’t be arrogant when we are ONE.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 minutes ago, corvusx said:

@billiesimon

If I meet with a mental health professional for long enough (which is not long for me), they eventually stop being helpful because they quickly get so comfortable with me that they start sharing bits and pieces about their own personal lives which my mind automatically picks up on and starts connecting dots about what kind of worldview they hold and how they were treated as a child and what they're insecure about and how their marriage is going and all that shit.

I’m tearing up :’)))))

That happens to me as well

Happy to know I’m not alone.

or am I :(

Just now, blankisomeone said:

You are infinitely alone and in LOVE with yourself :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

@Yimpa <3

3 hours ago, corvusx said:

because having my particular sense of self resolidify feels like being sent to Hell.

Any sense of self resolidified is a kind of a hell :x

This is normal for many of us. Its the level of Activation of DNA that results in greater capacities and abilities to navigate through the multiverse.

As above so below, as within so without.

Did you guys notice how OSHO walks and moves, that guy was high from birth. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Did you guys notice how OSHO walks and moves, that guy was high from birth. 

Its more usually the side effect of Enlightenment/Bliss.

As above so below, as within so without.