Oppositionless

Trip Simulation Videos

27 posts in this topic

there’s a whole category of Youtube videos attempting to simulate the visual effects of various substances, take a look:

LSD

Mushrooms

DMT

Datura/DPH (deliriants, this video is as close as I ever intend to get to experiencing)

Edited by Oppositionless

Man, I need to try some datura at some point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

that’s the one substance I personally would never do without a sitter. 

actual insanity for 6 hours

Edited by Oppositionless

27 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

that’s the one substance I personally would never do without a sitter. 

actual insanity for 6 hours

Most people that i interviewed who didnt have any spiritual background or knowledge, said the same thing about LSD and didnt know what it did. Religion/spiritual background/books/consciousness research intention is very necessary for these type of drugs. Leo might have a total different experience with it so as i compared to other people

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Oppositionless @Leo Gura what fascinated me the most is the second DMT video . Thats like a portal to a whole different dimension of existence where nothing makes sense anymore.  Is that for real what you guys see on DMT ?

"Man suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun"

-Alan Watts 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Is that for real what you guys see on DMT ?

My visuals don't get that crazy. But yeah, if you smoke enough of it things get impossibly weird. I have seen geometric objects which simply cannot exist in 3D space. At that point the trip becomes traumatizing to the human psyche. It will scare the shit out of you.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My visuals don't get that crazy. But yeah, if you smoke enough of it things get impossibly weird. I have seen geometric objects which simply cannot exist in 3D space. At that point the trip becomes traumatizing to the human psyche. It will scare the shit out of you.

Interesting man! 

Seems like you broke out to other dimensions. Physicists say reality has 11 dimensions to it.  But maybe thats just what has been discovered yet . Just the tip of the iceberg. Probably reality has infinite dimensions.

And all that..And that's not even the most potent psychedelic out there. They say Salvia is a total reality shatterer. 

I read some fascinating salvia trip reports. People say if you've ever done some DMT and broken through, multiply that by a million and it's still a tame experience in comparison. It breaks reality.  It leaves you having no idea what the fuck happened. And It can't be  "Englished" because it would be like trying to stick a fork into the moon.

"Man suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun"

-Alan Watts 

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Woah. Is it really so traumatizing to see a geometric object in hyperdimensional space? It has never occurred to me so I'm curious about why it's so scary.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Physicists say reality has 11 dimensions to it.  But maybe thats just what has been discovered yet . Just the tip of the iceberg. Probably reality has infinite dimensions.

It certainly isn't limited to 11 dimensions. That is a very artificial construct.

I read some fascinating salvia trip reports. People say if you've ever done some DMT and broken through, multiply that by a million and it's still a tame experience in comparison. It breaks reality.  It leaves you having no idea what the fuck happened.

Salvia is insane. It will deatroy all your ideas of awakening and nonduality. It's way more profound than anything Buddhism teaches.

16 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Woah. Is it really so traumatizing to see a geometric object in hyperdimensional space? It has never occurred to me so I'm curious about why it's so scary.

It's not merely that you see some crazy object like watching it on a screen. In order to see that object requires your whole field of consciousness to undergo a radical transition where you hardly feel human any more. That is the scary part. You lose your humanity and sanity in the process. Then you see some impossible geometry, as you are in the middle of losing your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is the scary part. You lose your humanity and sanity in the process. Then you see some impossible geometry, as you are in the middle of losing your mind.

That point could became dangerous for the physical body?

26 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

For your mind, exploring reality specially if you knew it in only 1 way takes alot of guts including strong nervous system

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@billiesimon

the geometry also tends to have an aliveness to it. geometry that are also alien entities. in my last trip I used a vape cart that I could keep hitting while already tripping hard and they would get excited and smile when I was gonna take another toke

Edited by Oppositionless

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Most people that i interviewed who didnt have any spiritual background or knowledge, said the same thing about LSD and didnt know what it did. Religion/spiritual background/books/consciousness research intention is very necessary for these type of drugs. Leo might have a total different experience with it so as i compared to other people

datura hallucinations are supposedly very realistic, think schizophrenia , having full on conversations with people before suddenly realizing they aren’t there. hence why a sitter is necessary

Edited by Oppositionless

10 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

datura hallucinations are supposedly very realistic, think schizophrenia , having full on conversations with people before suddenly realizing they aren’t there.

Would you say that schizophrenia materialized as a lower state of consciousness? If a person in lower state of consciousness lives in total delirium then he also materialized his environment including all the viruses that infect other people? Think about it, vibration and your state of being affects everything. I've experienced it many times, for example my friend pushed me towards higher states of consciousness on lsd and then i got better and a lot heaven like things started to materialize on LSD it was really visible how we affect and influence our reality

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob for sure consciousness affects the consensus world. there have been studies suggesting the ancient mind actually experienced supernatural entities talked about in folklore. look up the bicameral mind.

The 'peak' chapter on the Mushrooms vid is insane. Strangely pleasurable to watch. I keep replaying it haha. It has a really unitive, oneness, boundary-collapsing feel to it. Feels like I'm merging with the video almost.

I don't know why but it reminds of the peak of 5-MeO, even though the 5-MeO visuals aren't as strong. It's like the best visual depiction of total ego dissolution.

Not sure if other people can see that or feel the same way. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

5 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

Not really, unless you jump out a window.

The 3rd video, dead mans DMT, especially the sound effects, very good replica.

As above so below, as within so without.

Cool! I wonder what watching those videos in VR would look like. 

We are in for a ride when VR technology gets a lot better.

It is what it is is it not?

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I hope you’re joking, I’ve never heard of anyone benefiting from that, seems pretty horrific and dangerous.  You would obviously know more about it than me though

Edited by bmcnicho