Oppositionless

Trip Simulation Videos

27 posts in this topic

Psychedelics affect me much differently than most people. So there is no way to tell what datura would do to me without trying it. I don't really look forward to it. But I might just have to for the sake of science. I can't really trust the trip reports of these online degenerates and drug addicts. I don't find most datura reports credible.

With that said, I don't recommend you toy around with it. I am what they call a professional. It probably won't be a good trip.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't really trust the trip reports of these online degenerates and drug addicts. I don't find most datura reports credible.

That was the major roadblock I encountered studying its effects. I never really had a good idea of how it would affect me until I did it myself. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

21 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I never really had a good idea of how it would affect me until I did it myself.

And? Did you do it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 17/03/2023 at 0:08 AM, Oppositionless said:

datura hallucinations are supposedly very realistic, think schizophrenia , having full on conversations with people before suddenly realizing they aren’t there. hence why a sitter is necessary

Schizophrenia is similar to what can happen on a high dose of lsd.

Datura and other anticholinergics look more like a severe form of dementia.
McKenna's datura trip made me think a lot about my mother's memories of the time when she cared for elderly women lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 3/18/2023 at 9:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

And? Did you do it?

On numerous occasions. The first time I was merely testing the waters by doing a single seed of Wrightii. I made a report of it on the forum, and after all the fearful feedback from other users I decided not to discuss my future Datura trips.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 3/17/2023 at 9:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics affect me much differently than most people. So there is no way to tell what datura would do to me without trying it. I don't really look forward to it. But I might just have to for the sake of science. I can't really trust the trip reports of these online degenerates and drug addicts. I don't find most datura reports credible.

With that said, I don't recommend you toy around with it. I am what they call a professional. It probably won't be a good trip.

Leo pls dont take datura ?

What if we lose you