StarStruck

I’m not attracted to females of my own age

33 posts in this topic

I’m around 30 and I look younger so I can easily go for 22 years old or something but sometimes the girls are younger and I become self conscious. Of course the feminists will shame me but they have their own agenda so I don’t blame them. I mean Leonardo DiCaprio does it and that mf is almost retired. 

Back in the day it was normal that men would go for younger females. It has been encoded in my biology so why should I be ashamed for it? Because I’m a red blooded man? Females peak faster in their life time and their fall is also faster. I’ve discovered that wisdom doesn’t come with age. I know females who are older and they don’t have the maturity of generation Z people.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/men-regardless-age-will-always-attracted-women-early-20s-8718590/amp/

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Stop worshiping women :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@StarStruck Don't be ashamed. I have a dipshit cousin 32, 3 kids divorced, now he's engaged to a 23 y.o. . Better someone like you than a dipshit like him.

Edited by Devin

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Stop worshiping women :)

Who should I worship then

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

@StarStruck Don't be ashamed. I have a dipshit cousin 32, 3 kids divorced, now he's engaged to a 23 y.o. . Better someone like you than a dipshit like him.

He must be good looking then or have good game.

In Tate we trust

Just now, StarStruck said:

He must be good looking then or have good game.

Nope

@StarStruck You should obviously worship yoursef,but to do that you must be student of the game...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Kind of unrelated but just so you know, it’s pretty cringy when guys refer to women as ‘females’ all the time. 

It’s a very ‘inecely’ thing to do even if you aren’t one, so it’s a bad habit to have.

It’s not a huge deal I suppose, but you might find it doesn’t help you with women much. Younger women especially. I had a discussion with some girls about this recently and they told me nothing makes them dry up faster than being referred to as ‘females’ by guys. It’s somewhat dehumanising even if you don’t mean it that way.

?

Do you know where the term Woman derives?

37 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck You should obviously worship yoursef,but to do that you must be student of the game...

That is funny you say that because I'm in the process of self acceptance (instead of self improvement) for the last week or so.

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

Kind of unrelated but just so you know, it’s pretty cringy when guys refer to women as ‘females’ all the time. 

It’s a very ‘inecely’ thing to do even if you aren’t one, so it’s a bad habit to have.

It’s not a huge deal I suppose, but you might find it doesn’t help you with women much. Younger women especially. I had a discussion with some girls about this recently and they told me nothing makes them dry up faster than being referred to as ‘females’ by guys. It’s somewhat dehumanising even if you don’t mean it that way.

Huh, good for the heads up. I didn't even know there was a difference. For me male is the opposite of female, and male is not dehumanizing in my view but perhaps that is so because English is not my first language.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck If you dont know yourself,if you dont love/worship yourself how can you accept yourself you are jumping steps...

It's you.

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Huh, good for the heads up. I didn't even know there was a difference. For me male is the opposite of female, and male is not dehumanizing in my view but perhaps that is so because English is not my first language.

Yea I thought that might be the case. It’s just very clinical, and reallllyyy popular term to use in incel communities so it’s best avoided in anything other than scientific/statistic contexts

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I’m around 30 and I look younger so I can easily go for 22 years old or something but sometimes the girls are younger and I become self conscious.

Well, that is a lack of maturity on your part. I would not want to date a 21 year old if you paid me. And you're talking younger?! Good God man. At that point all you're using them for is sex.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck Me it's the opposite, I'm 19 and I would like to make love and even be in a relationship with a 35/40 year old woman.
I don't know what is creating these trends.:ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia I think i found some of your leaked infield footage mate ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that is a lack of maturity on your part. I would not want to date a 21 year old if you paid me. And you're talking younger?! Good God man. At that point all you're using them for is sex.

Yesterday I was a little tipsy when typing this thread lol. To be honest, I prefer 21-26, is she is older, I don't get the same spark.

3 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Schizophonia I think i found some of your leaked infield footage mate ;)

This gave me flashback to when I was that age, and a stunning female teacher tried to seduce me, but I was bullshitting. I never forgive myself for that. ?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

On 11/03/2023 at 0:35 PM, StarStruck said:

It has been encoded in my biology so why should I be ashamed for it?

Don't be ashamed of it. 

You only live once. The younger girl dynamic is hot, just like the milf thing can be hot too. 

Don't listen to others opinions or talk about it, whoever you like you like it's your fucking choice. 

Edited by Optimized Life

16 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@StarStruck Me it's the opposite, I'm 19 and I would like to make love and even be in a relationship with a 35/40 year old woman.

Sometimes seeking out older romantic partners can stem from a desire for stability and to be taken care of.

This dynamic can arise if we didn’t get a lot of support from our family as children and had to grow up too soon.

When I was 20, I suddenly developed a really intense attraction to men who were in their mid 30s and early 40s.

And looking back, I can recognize in it a desire to be supported and taken care of by someone more stable and mature than me.

I had been independent very young and I had to weather many storms without support. I haven’t lived with either of my parents since age 16. And I also began working then.

And at the time, life was a pretty constant battering ram of stressful situations all tied together with dental floss.

So, there arose a pretty intense attraction to middle aged men who symbolized maturity to me.

The catch 22 was that any middle aged man who was interested in dating a 20 year old woman would be immature… by definition.

And he would have had his own selfish sexual motives for wanting to be with me.

The same would be true for any middle aged woman seeking to be with a man in his first few years into adulthood. So, my advice would be to be careful.

You probably don’t want a mid-30s woman trying to relive her youth through you. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

16 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

This is totally normal from a sexual Market value perspective. 

Woman's smv peaks at around 23 while for men it's around mid 30s.

So as a 19 year old, your smv is quite low. Almost as same as that of a 35 year old woman. You will see plenty of relationships where women in their mid thirties with a young guy. It's probably not for a long term relationship though. You might have a better chance with 35 yo than a 23 year old. Securing a 23 year old would be a lottery if you are in your mid 20s.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The attractive thing about being being younger is not just for having great sex, but that she will have a lot less trauma and baggage accumulated throught her life. Youth has a whole different energy to it. 

If a woman can maintain her "young mind" and "teachableness" even after being older physically, then that's fine.

The kind of wreckless stories that women tell me after they hit their 30 is insane. These are hot women of course. And my experience is biased, which I completely accept. I don't go for boring normal women. 

@StarStruck didn't know you were 30 man. Thought you were like 20.

Edited by Bobby_2021