StarStruck

I’m not attracted to females of my own age

33 posts in this topic

The thing I like about say 26 and older compared to younger is they're usually less annoying, they may not be much wiser or mature in that way, but they calm down with a lot of stupid stuff. I like the stacies mom video, a late twenties 8 is sexier to me than a younger 10, I think they're pretty, but there's just something psychological for me.

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

The thing I like about say 26 and older compared to younger is they're usually less annoying, they may not be much wiser or mature in that way, but they calm down with a lot of stupid stuff. I like the stacies mom video, a late twenties 8 is sexier to me than a younger 10, I think they're pretty, but there's just something psychological for me.

It's because the passage of time has humbled what they have been able to get away with up to that point.

A bombshell 10/10 20 year old girl knows exactly where they stand in the dating market and can only be contained and locked down by an older guy with ridiculous game, social status, and probably wealth.

Any guy attempting to get with her knows they are competing in a gauntlet, so they'll put up with a LOT of shit from her so she doesn't leave.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Since I’m doing sexual transmutation and boxing I have become a milf magnet. 30+ women are just drawn by my energy, I don’t even have to run game on them. 

The thing is that I’m absolutely not interested in them. Yesterday a 40 year old was trying to get with me in the night club while some younger girls I know were watching me. I got embarrassed because it was weird. Some other older ones are DMing me too.

Some early 30 women can be hot but no where hot compared to a 22 year old for example. I don’t care how high conscious she is. Girls tend not to be high conscious anyway in SD yellow way which is my development level.

When you want to start a family you should not look at things like high consciousness,  education level etc. There are other attributes that are much more important like youthfulness, innocence, clean heart and soul, femininity, fertility and loyalty. 

Stereotypically men don’t look at education and status of a woman anyway. I’m not saying anything new. This forum is SD green so it is a bubble in many ways. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

54 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@StarStruck dude you do not talk like yellow. ?

How does yellow talk then? 

Stupid people act smart while smart people act stupid. 

In Tate we trust

On 18/03/2023 at 3:45 PM, StarStruck said:

How does yellow talk then? 

Stupid people act smart while smart people act stupid. 

The red flag is that you keep telling everyone how you are stage yellow.

And it's especially bad because say that you are SD yellow in order to place yourself above others. For example, you frequently say "I'm stage yellow" and "this forum is a stage green bubble". That is coming from you trying to convince yourself internally that you're above everyone here.

If you are stage yellow, it should be obvious from how you act and write. Your development, ideas, and speech should stand for themselves without requiring the credentials of "I'm stage yellow" and also without putting everyone else down with "you're part of a stage green bubble."

But the fact you feel compelled to tell everyone your supposed superior credentials all the time indicates that even you feel insecure about how truly stage yellow you are, and people can sense that insecurity within you.

Edited by something_else

@something_else I’m not full stage yellow and I have a lot of integration to do in blue and orange. I already said this a couple of times. I only mention it when it is relevant to the discussion. 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, something_else said:

The red flag is that you keep telling everyone how you are stage yellow.

And it's especially bad because say that you are SD yellow in order to place yourself above others. For example, you frequently say "I'm stage yellow" and "this forum is a stage green bubble". That is coming from you trying to convince yourself internally that you're above everyone here.

If you are stage yellow, it should be obvious from how you act and write. Your development, ideas, and speech should stand for themselves without requiring the credentials of "I'm stage yellow" and also without putting everyone else down with "you're part of a stage green bubble."

But the fact you feel compelled to tell everyone your supposed superior credentials all the time indicates that even you feel insecure about how truly stage yellow you are, and people can sense that insecurity within you.

I don't see him as saying it to brag, he's just using it to give context for his question.

On 3/18/2023 at 10:11 AM, StarStruck said:

Stereotypically men don’t look at education and status of a woman anyway. I’m not saying anything new. This forum is SD green so it is a bubble in many ways. 

He's just stating he thinks the majority of opinions being given are of green bias.

Edited by Devin

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

Same. I dated a 34 year old when I was 21. It wasn’t even a big deal.

That is a huge age gap, people weren't looking?

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Or it can stem from being very ahead of your time and wise for your age like I am. :D

The younger person always thinks this about themselves.

But be careful. The older person probably isn’t viewing you that way.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, BenG said:

@Emerald  You're not wrong. But it can go both ways.

Just saying this as someone with the experience of being the younger person.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is a huge age gap, people weren't looking?

I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 47 :D..... and guess what nobody cares! It's like 1/10 people that will act appalled. Who gives a shit what people think anyways? Fuck em'!

Honestly she is more fit and sexy than any girl in their 20's I've been with (and I've had some nice ones). Minimal sexual history, adventurous enough to do anything with me like rock climbing or bushwhacking, and willing to break the law if it means a bit of fun. Has actual life experience, values and wisdom so it doesn't feel like I'm talking to a piece of toast like most women. She has real goals and interests instead of the typical "watch The Office reruns, travel, and go out drinking every friday night hehehe". And most importantly doesn't have any souvenirs (AKA kids)!

I couldn't ask for more! My advice is try and open yourself up to a wider range of experiences and people dude. Don't let judgement hold yourself back from something good. Life isn't that long. I wouldn't have found her or been open to having such a great partner if I didn't drop the stupid stigmas and social matrix.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Try it out and see how it feels. A lot of wanting younger women is not so much how attractive they physically are but what it makes you feel psychologically. Like when you were that age you probably stroke out and now that you're older you come back to make up for lost time type thing. 

Get your validation. Do it. Fuck some 18-22-year-old girls. See how you like that. Kind of fun to do a couple of times then you realize that once your validation tank is full it's useless and you actually want to find people to connect with.

I'm 27 and I'm really attracted to 18 years old girls but it's a very shallow thing. Once I talk to them for a few minutes it usually goes away. I used to work at a restaurant when I was 25-26 and so I had a range of coworkers. The younger ones would look good but I would get crushes on the girls that were 22-26. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3