Gennadiy1981

Natural Alternatives to MDMA

22 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I stumbled upon an article claiming that there are natural alternatives to MDMA. Of course it’s not a secret that ecstasy can be abused and it does pose a health risk. See article pasted below for natural alternatives. Though not so sure how natural they are but they are legal.

They claim natural alternatives such as Katy, Phenylethylamine, Elhedrine, Quercetin and many others can have similar affects without the dangerous chemical compounds. My question is, is it really true, can you get high from those or it’s just a nice commercial trick and they don’t do jack. Does anyone ever tried what is called the “herbal ecstasy”, if yes would like to know your opinion and if they can do what real ecstasy does. And to conclude, the real ecstasy is amazing, it truly gets you to heaven without any exaggeration, especially with deep house music, there is nothing more you need in life. But speaking soberly, ecstasy is and can be very dangerous.

https://serenityatsummit.com/ecstasy/legal-drugs-similar-molly/

Edited by Gennadiy1981

I use San Pedro.  It is a natural substance so doesn't leave you depleted the next day.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I found raw cacao that was served in a cacao ceremony coming closest to my mdma trips

18 hours ago, max duewel said:

I found raw cacao that was served in a cacao ceremony coming closest to my mdma trips

Thanks, you are the second person who mentions they got high from cacao. Can you verify that you can actually get high from cacao, what dosage you need to take?

I don't no if getting high is the right word for it. It's undoubtedly psychoactive. I felt like blood is circulating better, i felt warmer, more flexible, and more comfortable in my body. I felt an increased desire to commune with others and be more vulnerable with them. I also felt energized and more awake but it was more subtle than a mdma high. I don;t know the dosage. It was not too much. Cacao even raw cacao you get on amazon or the supermarket did not do the trick for me. At the ceremonie they used a special cacao. Unfortunatly, I don't remember the brand

On 3/4/2023 at 9:56 PM, Jodistrict said:

I use San Pedro.  It is a natural substance so doesn't leave you depleted the next day.

@Jodistrict Interesting. It is easy to get? I live in California. Not sure how it is classified here. 

On 3/4/2023 at 9:56 PM, Jodistrict said:

It being "natural" is irrelevant. It's just a totally different class of chemical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Jodistrict Interesting. It is easy to get? I live in California. Not sure how it is classified here. 

You can literally walk into a Walmart and buy San Pedro. Of course consuming it is still illegal.

You can also buy San Pedro on Ebay by the foot.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can literally walk into a Walmart and buy San Pedro. Of course consuming it is still illegal.

You can also buy San Pedro on Ebay by the foot.

@Leo Gura Thank you! I will look into it. I don't know much about it except I've heard it is often used in ceremonies and retreats. 

The primary active component of San Pedro  is mescaline, which is the inspiration for MDMA, MDA, the 2c compounds, and other phenethylamines.

San Pedro being natural does not mean it is risk free or non-depleting. That's a perfect example of the appeal to nature fallacy.

Edited by halfknots

MDMA is very unique. You will struggle to find synthetic alternatives, let alone natural ones.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, halfknots said:

The primary active component of San Pedro  is mescaline, which is the inspiration for MDMA, MDA, the 2c compounds, and other phenethylamines.

San Pedro being natural does not mean it is risk free or non-depleting. That's a perfect example of the appeal to nature fallacy.

I was relying on my own experience.     A natural substance tends to have weaker concentration which makes it more benign.  For example, in Peru you can chew on a coca leaf and it is no more stimulating than drinking a cup of coffee.  But cocaine, which is concentrated coca leaves, can be harmful.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It being "natural" is irrelevant. It's just a totally different class of chemical.

They both open the heart chakra.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

57 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I was relying on my own experience.     A natural substance tends to have weaker concentration which makes it more benign.  For example, in Peru you can chew on a coca leaf and it is no more stimulating than drinking a cup of coffee.  But cocaine, which is concentrated coca leaves, can be harmful.

Yes that's more accurate.

San Pedro and MDMA are not similar at all. San Pedro is more similar to something like LSD.

I experience more ecstasy when I focus on bliss, do what I love and am passionate for, fasting, fruit, cacao helps sometimes.

MDMA pales in comparison to true inner peace, freedom, bliss, joy...

Edited by player1995

23 hours ago, player1995 said:

I experience more ecstasy when I focus on bliss, do what I love and am passionate for, fasting, fruit, cacao helps sometimes.

MDMA pales in comparison to true inner peace, freedom, bliss, joy...

With all due respect to you, have you ever tried mdma? I never ever achieved natural state even one billionth of what mdma can do?

Again I am not being addictive to it, but to admit, it’s such an amazing feeling, when you get a chance to dive into heaven. I know this is not the answer and every spiritual teacher will tell you to get into bliss naturally. But let’s be all honest, can you naturally achieve such states? I personally cannot and nothing helps me even meditating. Again I have full time job and I do not spend so much time on it anyways. But once in a blue moon you can treat yourself. Hence that’s why I started this thread to see natural alternatives because mdma is not a healthy med.