Nilsi

Andrew Tate has lung cancer

45 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

@PenguinPablo People in prison deserve to get treatment for their diseases as any living person should.

I agree. I'm just saying I hope he doesn't have a terminal health condition. I don't wish that upon him, even if he is guilty of the horrible things he's being accused of.

At the same time, it's probable that he's using it as a strategy to get out of prison. 

Its entirely possible, but they still need to allow him to get medical checkups even if he is bluffing

2 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If I had to guess, I would say he's using his "If I don't believe in depression it doesn't exist" method here

Anyways, his recent tweets in general have been very odd

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

His narcissism is the cancer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:12 AM, Nilsi said:

If they gonna let him die in jail he will be mythologized like crazy

Yes that probobly what will happen, if this person will die in the prison, his ideas and beliefs have already spreaded and with his followers mentality they can make a huge and toxic conspiracy theory out of his death, which will create more hate and division and even organized terror attacks in the worst case scenario. 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

40 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Yes that probobly what will happen, if this person will die in the prison, his ideas and beliefs have already spreaded and with his followers mentality they can make a huge and toxic conspiracy theory out of his death, which will create more hate and division and even organized terror attacks in the worst case scenario. 

It's all about his male energy, young man crave that. It's all about what society sows. I despise Tate, but the Phenomenon is the logical consequences of the suppression of healthy male development since decades. It should everyone concern that this wannabe kingpin can get such a big follower ship with his depraved teachings. Better than being a default domesticated men or so these mislead young men might think. This is the harvest.

生不逢時,困且多憂。

Edited by supremeyingyang
correction

8 hours ago, Osaid said:

If I had to guess, I would say he's using his "If I don't believe in depression it doesn't exist" method here

Anyways, his recent tweets in general have been very odd

He is not tweeting them directly. They are probably managed by his social media team. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

He was also abducted by aliens. What else?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

He is not tweeting them directly. They are probably managed by his social media team. 

I thought he must be relaying what he wants tweeted to them somehow. It looks exactly like what he would tweet and say, unless someone else has been doing that all along, or is able to replicate it.

Also, even if it isn't him, my point still applies.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid

50 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I thought he must be relaying what he wants tweeted to them somehow. It looks exactly like what he would tweet and say, unless someone else has been doing that all along, or is able to replicate it.

Also, even if it isn't him, my point still applies.

Ir's both Andrew Tate, his brother, and his social media team for sure...or the Romanian government with deep fakes, you never know.

@Bobby_2021

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Could be the case, but also could be that he's telling his team to tweet them. Or some deep fakes are doing them.

@supremeyingyang

10 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

It's all about his male energy, young man crave that. It's all about what society sows. I despise Tate, but the Phenomenon is the logical consequences of the suppression of healthy male development since decades. It should everyone concern that this wannabe kingpin can get such a big follower ship with his depraved teachings. Better than being a default domesticated men or so these mislead young men might think. This is the harvest.

生不逢時,困且多憂。

Why do you despise him so?

And what's the meaning of the kanjis?

@Lila9

10 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Yeah, the martyr effect. Well, at least some of the hardcore Tate fans will end up removing themselves from making things worse.

Mostly, the garbage takes care of itself, and get recycled for more useful stuff.

@Bobby_2021

16 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Wait, is that taken from his Jail??? How does he have a fancy fitness room?

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

Wait, is that taken from his Jail??? How does he have a fancy fitness room?

Nah it's an old picture lol

lol this whole jail thing can be a scam, how is he posting in jail if his lawyer doesn't have access to him????

Andrew is Prometheus. A friend of man. But misunderstood.

@StarStruck he is more like a father Figure for young lost men. 

For older men he is a funny Clown. He is just playing a role all the time.  He speaks truth but in my age this truth should be already known. Just a teenager find this deep. I am sorry for this young generation of men to be so lost (feminism indeed makes this worse)