Nilsi

Andrew Tate has lung cancer

45 posts in this topic

Just now, OBEler said:

@StarStruck he is more like a father Figure for young lost men. 

For older men he is a funny Clown. He is just playing a role all the time.  He speaks truth but in my age this truth should be already known. Just a teenager find this deep. I am sorry for this young generation of men to be so lost (feminism indeed makes this worse) 

If you are too judgemental a lot of things will go over your head. He left his mark, even if he died today.

You have to hand it to Tate.   He just doesn’t sit around and take it.  It tries every angle – hiring a high priced feminist lawyer, threatening to sue one of the witnesses, and many more.   Now he claims a medical condition that could bring him to Dubai – in a Muslim country which may be more sympathetic to him and allow him to stay there.   The problem is that he has gotten himself enmeshed in a legal system where facts and evidence matter.  His tricks that have been so successful with his fanboys won’t work on a judge.      

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

He should be treated like any suspect. If he needs treatment he should have it in Romania not any other country. but I dobut he has lung cancer, he is still young. He basically wants to run away. 

I try to not allow my ego to feel satisfied with Tates suffering but honestly I find it very difficult to do that xD

a new spiritual practice: Love Andrew Tate.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He should be treated like any suspect. If he needs treatment he should have it in Romania not any other country. but I dobut he has lung cancer, he is still young. He basically wants to run away. 

I try to not allow my ego to feel satisfied with Tates suffering but honestly I find it very difficult to do that xD

a new spiritual practice: Love Andrew Tate.

While it's a very low possibility, some young people do develop cancer, or are born with it.

Yes, Andrew Tate has also become my concentration exercise too.

@Jodistrict

5 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

You have to hand it to Tate.   He just doesn’t sit around and take it.  It tries every angle – hiring a high priced feminist lawyer, threatening to sue one of the witnesses, and many more.   Now he claims a medical condition that could bring him to Dubai – in a Muslim country which may be more sympathetic to him and allow him to stay there.   The problem is that he has gotten himself enmeshed in a legal system where facts and evidence matter.  His tricks that have been so successful with his fanboys won’t work on a judge.      

He's gonna need to call in Rainbow six teams to extract him out of Romania and deliver him to Dubai or something. Maybe we can make a game out of this?