Frosty97

Why did God make Lying, Falseness, Deception possible to the ones that he loved most?

13 posts in this topic

Why did you make Lying, Falseness, Deception possible to the ones that you Love the most?

@Leo Gura

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Chaos and Order are One.

Without Free Will (Chaos), there would be no interplay between the two. There would be no Life.

because that is exactly the experience, the sensation, that must be experienced. 

You are not you lying to other, you are that experience happening

Edited by Breakingthewall

Because everything that can exist, exists.

That's unconditional Love.

Making an exception, not allowing something to be, etc... would be a condition.

But it goes way beyond that, too. Because it's done in such a way that the result is astoundingly beautiful.

It is absolutely perfect. All the lying, deception and ugliness is exactly how it must be. Nothing is ever out of place.
To realize that is a mindfuck.

God is not able to create anything that is not perfect.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

21 minutes ago, vibv said:

But it goes way beyond that, too. Because it's done in such a way that the result is astoundingly beautiful.

It is absolutely perfect. All the lying, deception and ugliness is exactly how it must be. Nothing is ever out of place.
To realize that is a mindfuck.

God is not able to create anything that is not perfect.

that is exactly so. to see it you have to shift the point of view from the apparent self that is the subject of the experience to the experience itself. From the point of view of the self, everything is valued. this assessment is part of the experience. from the point of view of experience there is only absolute perfection manifesting itself. You are the experience, not the experimenter. the experimenter is part of the experience

@Frosty97 Gave you freedom 

I have no idea

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 3/1/2023 at 7:55 PM, Frosty97 said:

Why did you make Lying, Falseness, Deception possible to the ones that you Love the most?

@Leo Gura

I'd say better grasp your nature and then probably that question won't arise. If it does, then ask yourself.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:55 PM, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura

You literally cannot have the unknown, a surprise without deception. Want to do a cross over in basketball= Deception. Want to through a pitch to strike out a batter? Deception. Remember...our opinions about things is rooted in survival. Good and bad is really just saying...what is good for my survival and bad for my survival. If you wrote a story about characters and wanted to add drama and adventure....you would add deception in it, otherwise your story would be PREDICTABLE. Predictability is boring. It's why women get bored with guys that are too nice, too predictable, too smooth, a woman needs some sexual tension, emotional tension, to be excited in a relationship. 

Deception is flirting, deception is comedy, deception is makeup, deception is costumes in a play, deception is actors on a stage, deception is a video game!! Deception...is love.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

There are layers to creation. I think of it as a "dilution" the more it "splits" itself and then giving itself the freewill to be whatever it wanted. But eventually because everything is one, it has to find out the totality.

What might be difficult to parse out and understand is that you are also creating your reality right now. And it is because of your wish (and therefore a powerful decision) to be seperated that you cannot see reality behind the illusion. This isn't to blame you but to point out that you're a powerful creator that can make something "unreal" to seem real. And to know the real you have to let go of what you made of the unreal. But again you have the freewill.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

One of my teachers says it like: the same free will that allows some to turn towards the light allows some to turn away from it. 

"You Create Magic" 

On 2023-03-01 at 8:55 PM, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura

Why is this plant growing here and why are it so ugly. Why couldn't it grow anywhere else. Why did it choose to grow right here besides the entrance of my house. 

Can you see how futile these questions are?