Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is so awesome dude.   Reading your posts and your story is so refreshing.   That's truly amazing and I'm happy for ya.  It was the culmination of both seemingly.   

hey, thanks man! :) ❤️

Definately both!

Edited by dualnon

@dualnon We are all attracted to different things.

I like Leo's work, even though I think Leo can be a pain in the ass to understand.

I also know that even with my recent awakings:

1. Theres thousands more hours of:

• Reading
  • Qigong
  • Meditation
  • Various Yoga practice
  • Music Making
  • Working on my Business
  • Making Art
  • Dating
  • Etc

These things though, are for the enjoyment of life. Spirituality and "awakening" is a mountain Range. God's Mind is infinite. Being human is an infinitely open ended open world RPG. I am going to master this dream to the best of my ability. 

God is an infinite Dreamer, they only thing that exists, it is infinitely intelligent, infinitely creative, it is not human, it it not buddhist, Toaist, or of any religion. There are still deeper and deeper facets for me to understand. God is Me. And, I am in a dream like process of mastering and understanding myself in this finite way because it's fun.

Life is a Mind Game, within infinite mind.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@dualnon We are all attracted to different things.

I like Leo's work, even though I think Leo can be a pain in the ass to understand.

I also know that even with my recent awakings:

1. Theres thousands more hours of:

• Reading
  • Qigong
  • Meditation
  • Various Yoga practice
  • Music Making
  • Working on my Business
  • Making Art
  • Dating
  • Etc

These things though, are for the enjoyment of life. Spirituality and "awakening" is a mountain Range. God's Mind is infinite. Being human is an infinitely open end open world RPG. I am going to master this dream to the best of my ability. 

God is an infinite Dreamer, they only thing that exists, it is infinitely intelligent, infinitely creative, it is not human, it it not buddhist, Toaist, or of any religion. There are still deeper and deeper facets for me to understand. God is Me. And, I am in a dream like process of mastering and understanding myself in this finite way because it's fun.

Life is a Mind Game, within infinite mind.

More power to you man!

Leo's teachings aren't just the videos. I wonder how many of you actually read the book list as well. 

1. The Video Catalogue
  2. The Life Purpose Course
  3. The Book List
  4. The practices and techniques
  5. Years of theory, practice, direct experience and implementation

This is a very powerful teaching.

Everyone will like what they are drawn too. 

To create something like this... He isn't like, some buddhist asshole.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Leo's teachings aren't just the videos. I wonder how many of you actually read the book list as well. 

The book list is excellent.  I've read a bunch.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, dualnon said:

hey, thanks man! :) ❤️

Definately both!

It's really fortunate that you found both like that- and the timing in your life was also right.   A lot of things have to fall into place.  It almost makes you wonder if it was predetermined, :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Neither meditation and psychedelics will be enough for most people, is a puzzle. Many people are addicted to thinking, if you think that just by sitting down and do nothing is enough, is not gonna fly for most people so, psychedelics can come to play into cleaning that lense of our 3rd eye, consciousness, whatever you wanna call it. Heal traumas is more tricky than you might think. 

Edited by Juan

3 minutes ago, Juan said:

@Inliytened1 Neither meditation and psychedelics will be enough for most people, is a puzzle. Many people are addicted to thinking, if you think that just by sitting down and do nothing is enough, is not gonna fly for most people so, psychedelics can come to play into cleaning that lense of our 3rd eye, consciousness, whatever you wanna call it. Heal traumas is more tricky than you might think. 

These are wise words.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ypu duplicated your post 6 times.   Please clean it up. 

I only posted once. It was a glitch with the site. 

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're really wrong on the psychedelic stuff though.  It's not required for awakening like you think it is.

Ok that you didn't need, but 99,9% of people interested in spirituality, if they don't do, all they do is incorporate new age ideas and all those things into their mental baggage, calm their mind a little with meditation, and inflate their ego

Edited by Breakingthewall

Imo if you are still on the thought of im more awake than others and they aren't as  awake as you you have some strong identity in the game and it will hold you back so going around saying people aren't awake isn't doing anything for anyone how could you possibly know this. Dosent leo teach that the power of not knowing is the greatest while saying no one is more awaken than himself.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo You Don’t know ?

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

Imo if you are still on the thought of im more awake than others and they aren't as  awake as you you have some strong identity in the game and it will hold you back so going around saying people aren't awake isn't doing anything for anyone how could you possibly know this. Dosent leo teach that the power of not knowing is the greatest while saying no one is more awaken than himself.

He's literally fucking with you guys. He doesn't care anymore because it's a big cosmic joke. There's only one God so yes the idea that someone is more awake is laughable.

On 2023-02-26 at 2:56 PM, Inliytened1 said:

What does he have to offer then?  I tuned in to a few early videos and what I saw I was an excited kid.   I'm 52.  He is young and he may have attained some degree of enlightenment- but he's just an eager kid from what I saw.  No depth.  He had an experience.   Well - yeah - so?

So you assume he's not awake based on videos he posted, what, 3-4 years ago?

Edited by WelcometoReality

25 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@WelcometoReality i think this guy is the least awake of everyone on the forum

I tried going to his channel and listening to some stuff of his on consciousness.  He was playing the fiddle while rambling- I could barely understand him.  You would have to point me to the right teachings he has that are clear and understandable and I can give you a better opinion.  

He's been on this forum in the past before by the way.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I tried going to his channel and listening to some stuff of his on consciousness.  He was playing the fiddle while rambling- I could barely understand him.  You would have to point me to the right teachings he has that are clear and understandable and I can give you a better opinion.  

He's been on this forum in the past before by the way.