Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you finally realize what God is, you will take a shit in the middle of the carpet in your living room. You won't have time to the bathroom to shit. It will be too astounding for such human concerns.

What are you sharing xD I get the notion of it, yet these Sadhu moves might be to advanced xD ngl, I had impressions of this also on LSD, yet my room was not as clean to take a shit in the middle of the room xD

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, I've become conscious that our entire universe is just a molecule within an alien God-Mind that exists on a higher dimension, which is using all the conscious experience of the universe to fuel it's own intelligence process, in order to understand itself deeper and accessing ever higher categories of metaphysical Love.

Wonderful. infinity mind is infinity. wonder beyond imagination. 

22 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura you keep mentioning alien, but what’s the difference between alien and human in absolute truth? How is alien any closer to God than human. Both are forms in relative truth.

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between human Awakening and alien Awakening. It's like the difference between a mouse and human in order of understanding and intelligence. What does a mouse understand about reality? Well, likewise the human.

An advanced alien intelligence is much closer to God than a human. A human hardly understands anything about God or Consciousness.

I don't even take human intelligence seriously at this point. The best human intelligence is trash. It's mouse-level understanding. At this point I am only interested in trans-human intelligence and consciousness. I don't care what humans think, want, or do. It's all nonsense, whether it is material or spiritual in nature.

I have recently been able to access trans-human levels of Consciousness which I was in before I was born as a human. That's the kind of Consciousness I'm interested in. It's 10x to 100x more conscious than the most conscious humans. It's conscious in dimensions which humans can't even imagine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What no Buddhist understands is that Consciousness is engaged in a process of ever-deeper self-understanding and Intelligence. The movement of the whole universe is there to raise the universe's intelligence of itself, in order to achieve Omniscience.

You don't know that.

Buddhists believe that while that might seem to be happening, it's only one swing of the infinite pendulum swings. So, from the Buddhist perspective, you're taking this one minor change to be the absolute. So your understanding is actually short of theirs. Buddhists believe in impermanence of form, and you believe otherwise (typical new age type of belief). And the only reason either of you think you're right is because you feel strongly about it, because you accessed that thought in an altered state. But neither of you can prove anything. It's just speculation.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between human Awakening and alien Awakening. It's like the difference between a mouse and human in order of understanding and intelligence.

An advanced alien intelligence is much closer to God than a human. A human hardly understands anything about God or Consciousness.

I don't even take human intelligence seriously at this point. The best human intelligence is trash. It's all mouse-level understanding.

Can you access alien intelligence in sober states? Atleast in some parts ? 

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You don't know that.

You don't know what I know.

So your understanding is actually short of theirs.

Consider the possibility that I have been more conscious than any Buddhist you know.

Of course I'm not gonna prove it to you.

9 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Can you access alien intelligence in sober states? Atleast in some parts ? 

No. It's hard to even access on psychedelics. Requires some very serious tripping.

Accessing alien consciousness is something wild. People have no idea it is even possible.

Edited by Leo Gura

Elon Musk does DMT. He also did cocain at burning man I heared, classic engineer. Dunno if it's true I dislike conspiracy theories, yet source for me was trustable. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between human Awakening and alien Awakening. It's like the difference between a mouse and human in order of understanding and intelligence. What does a mouse understand about reality? Well, likewise the human.

I don't even take human intelligence seriously at this point. The best human intelligence is trash. It's mouse-level understanding. At this point I am only interested in trans-human intelligence and consciousness. I don't care what humans think, want, or do. It's all nonsense, whether it is material or spiritual in nature.

I have recently been able to access trans-human levels of Consciousness which I was in before I was born as a human. That's the kind of Consciousness I'm interested in. It's 10x to 100x more conscious than the most conscious humans. It's conscious in dimensions which humans can't even imagine.

What's the point of being Leo then? (serious question)

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know what I know.

Consider the possibility that I have been more conscious than any Buddhist you know.

Again, just because you or some Buddhist feel strongly about some idea does not make it true. It's still speculation on the same level, and neither of you can prove nor disprove anything.

If you have any evidence, bring it forth.

Edited by Gesundheit2

13 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

What's the point of being Leo then? (serious question)

Well, I'm not really Leo ;)

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Again, just because you or some Buddhist feel strongly about some idea does not make it true. It's still speculation on the same level, and neither of you can prove nor disprove anything.

If you have any evidence, bring it forth.

I spoke of direct consciousness, not speculation.

This is not a religion. You are not here to believe my ideas. Become directly conscious of what's true for yourself. I'm just telling you what's possible. If you don't wish to believe it's possible, that's your call. I'm just reporting that I did it. I am not going to bend over backwards to prove anything to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, I've become conscious that our entire universe is just a molecule within an alien God-Mind that exists on a higher dimension, which is using all the conscious experience of the universe to fuel it's own intelligence process, in order to understand itself deeper and accessing ever higher categories of metaphysical Love.

Crypto Miner

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I spoke of direct consciousness, not speculation.

Well, that doesn't mean much. Chances of being wrong are still the same, exactly 50%.

The way i see it is, psychedelics give insights but don't do much to increase my base line consciousness / happiness. Buddhists' forms of meditation — especially dzogchen, increase baseline awareness. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, I'm not really Leo ;)

Language makes my mind hurt 9_9

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Mind is a twisted thing.

That's what makes it fun. If it was straightforward there would be no juice to existence.

Edited by Leo Gura

Well, I'm not really Thought Art :ph34r:

I am... Thought Art.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm just telling you what's possible

How far do you think it is possible to understand? Will that alien be a molecule of another alien and so on to infinity, or is there a limit?

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

How far do you think it is possible to understand? Will that alien be a molecule of another alien and so on to infinity, or is there a limit?

Not entirely sure, but I've reached levels of Consciousness so high that all form melts away and I enter into pure formless Omniscience.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Which psychedelics are you taking?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie