Inliytened1

God's ultimate paradox

147 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 I'm not sure. Perhaps it's not possible to achieve freedom while being in a physical form.

The joy and freedom I have experienced during my OBE's is so incredible. Coming back to the this dense reality was always very challenging. Why would I choose this when there are so many other options? I'm not sure. I haven't discovered the answer yet. It reminds me of one of Leo's recent posts where he became an alien mouse. He said nothing would give him more joy then to remain in the state of the that alien mouse, but here is is back being very limited human Leo with all his challenges? Why? Who is doing the choosing? 

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 I'm not sure. Perhaps it's not possible to achieve freedom while being in a physical form.

Really?  If consciousness is the paradigm then anything is possible.   Physical form is a smoke screen once you see through this.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, puporing said:

Yes death is most likely fully your own will (that you may not be conscious of).

@puporing I agree. It still troubles me that there seems to be so much being orchestrated from beyond our conscious awareness. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Really?  If consciousness is the paradigm then anything is possible.   Physical form is a smoke screen once you see through this.  

@Inliytened1 Well, when you achieve this please let all of us know how.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your father is NOT greater than I. You ARE your father.  And both are equal. 

That’s Truth. I am my Father.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is what is called being lucid in the dream.  If in fact you have woken up.  If you are masquerading as lucid then only you will know and only you will be the false prophet. And you will know deep within that you are a false prophet.

No.  God is not always God.  When you imagine you are a butterfly you are a butterfly.  You are not God.  This, paradoxically, is Infinite power.  This, paradoxically is God.  

There exists no rulebook.   God keeps it all upstairs.  And this is nowhere- no how.  I don't understand how, but he does.  Possibly because there is no how.

The butterfly is God. God is not an identity, we construct the identity, to say God is not the butterfly is to be in opposition of Absolute truth which is that God is all there is. The moment you say God is not, you deny Oneness. All attempts to differentiate are illusion this is why absolute truth cannot be spoken because language is duality, duality, is identity. 

God is, isness, the butterfly is, isness. The moment you attempt to define, to describe, or to communicate in any kind God, which is, you have actually taken the focus away from isness. 

It cannot be spoken, it cannot be communicated, it cannot even really be pointed to in actuality, but the whole point of the ego, the whole point of the illusion of separateness, is to experience the journey of attempting to. Through failed attempts to possess, to point, to encase the absolute, you can understand it through the opposite of being. Being can know itself through its failed attempts to possess, to point, and to encase. 

Thus the game of separate and oneness is completed through the individual perspective of that particular ego.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Inliytened1 yes, because you thought you were human before awakening.   It "forgot", so it could more effectively cosplay as a human.  Now youre awake and know youre God.

On 2023-02-25 at 0:06 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Is God still God if he completely forgets he is God?

Ponder this carefully.   

If God forgets he is God and imagines he is some limited form - like yourself - is he still God?

Remember the groundless nature of reality.   Because reality is Infinite there is nothing outside of it that can reference it.  The Self reference problem.  It cannot point back at itself - so, it just is itself.  Or it can just be itself.

Now - if God then forgets he is Infinite, is his limitation absolutely total?

Or is there some rulebook somewhere "over there" that says he's still God and he's still Infinite?  If that's the case wouldn't that make him limited?  If so wouldn't that also be a ground? 

If he forgets he is God then he isn't God. He's a human being. ?

7 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

If mind is reality- then whatever is in the mind is reality.   So yeah - hes a human. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If mind is reality- then whatever is in the mind is reality.   So yeah - hes a human. 

I wonder if he even was God in the first place or if it was just a dream.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:01 PM, Rahra said:

That’s Truth. I am my Father.

The funny thing is, when i did LSD with my friend and he got into a selfless god state he was also emitting some kind of powerful love energy towards me. I really felt like he was my dad and i was his boy, so the true "father role" that is greater then your mom/father is a selfless high consciousness being in another words not human ego anymore. This selfless god, does things for you out of love and what is best for you because it's totality of all beings. Being in the present of this selflessness will make you cry and feel all the love it's like having a smaller version of god near you while you know that the "god" in this person is just being channeled through which is even more amazing!!

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

43 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

but even if you have the fantasy of finiteness, you are still infinite. the finite is only appearance. I am reality, and therefore I am infinite. what I believe or not is irrelevant, I do not become finite by believing it.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

but even if you have the fantasy of finiteness, you are still infinite. the finite is only appearance. I am reality, and therefore I am infinite. what I believe or not is irrelevant, I do not become finite by believing it.

But in your experience of finiteness aren't that the first hand experience that you finite and the belief that you are infinite? ? 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I do not become finite by believing it.

No, you become finite by becoming finite. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

But in your experience of finiteness aren't that the first hand experience that you finite and the belief that you are infinite? ? 

59 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No, you become finite by becoming finite. 

to have an experience of finiteness, you should first finish. then you would not exist. 

Only this moment exists, and it is eternal. what happens is that apparently it changes, but really, it is always this moment. it seems that it expands, it contracts, we suppose that it will be different, or that it was, or that it's going to finish.  it is the same. it is always now. focus, feel this moment. this is existence. Nothing more exist. Seems a jail? No, this is freedom 

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Ramu said:

Care to elaborate? :)

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

to have an experience of finiteness, you should first finish. then you would not exist. 

Only this moment exists, and it is eternal. what happens is that apparently it changes, but really, it is always this moment. it seems that it expands, it contracts, we suppose that it will be different, or that it was, or that it's going to finish.  it is the same. it is always now. focus, feel this moment. this is existence. Nothing more exist. Seems a jail? No, this is freedom 

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Only this momenent exist. So whether you experience infinity or not that's it.

If you didn't care so much about infininity wouldn't it be even more freedom?

3 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Care to elaborate? :)

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Only this momenent exist. So whether you experience infinity or not that's it.

If you didn't care so much about infininity wouldn't it be even more freedom?

Where do you see the finite? Is there something finished for you? have you ever finished? did you ever start? Or did you just start your fantasies that you call memory? when they start? right now maybe? everything is a dream of now, you can realize it or not, it doesn't matter, that's not why you're going to stop being infinite. you are what you are and that's it

Edited by Breakingthewall

@WelcometoReality If God forgets hes God it doesnt make him human, it just means hes God cosplaying as a human, until he awakens in the dream.  I used to think reality was physical until my contemplations brought me ultimately to God Realization. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've been contemplating the nature of reality since I was 5 years old.