Inliytened1

God's ultimate paradox

147 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What he said was it's total.  So you are not God unless you realize you are.  Saying you are still God when you don't know you are God is a projection onto what is.  @Sincerity spelled it out beautifully.   Think for yourself for one minute without Leo.  You dont need him.  Hes a figment of your Imagination.

Oh so just because I mentioned Leo you think that Im not thinking for myself? Great I see, so if I mention another person it still the same? Ok got it! Haha. 

17 minutes ago, Juan said:

Oh so just because I mentioned Leo you think that Im not thinking for myself? Great I see, so if I mention another person it still the same? Ok got it! Haha. 

He's influencing your thoughts or you would not have placed him in your response.   That's just my intuition.   My intuition has been known to be wrong- but not usually. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is God still God if he completely forgets he is God?

Ponder this carefully.   

If God forgets he is God and imagines he is some limited form - like yourself - is he still God?

Remember the groundless nature of reality.   Because reality is Infinite there is nothing outside of it that can reference it.  The Self reference problem.  It cannot point back at itself - so, it just is itself.  Or it can just be itself.

Now - if God then forgets he is Infinite, is his limitation absolutely total?

Or is there some rulebook somewhere "over there" that says he's still God and he's still Infinite?  If that's the case wouldn't that make him limited?  If so wouldn't that also be a ground? 

1. God can point back at itself...that's what is happening right now through this communication, God is pointing back to itself. It's just the moment God does this, God falls into delusion/asleep.

2. God is always God even when it forgets what it is, because it is groundless, it has no quality, remembering and forgetting is a quality, so whether God has a quality or doesn't doesn't negate whether God is God.

3. God is the rulebook, so if God says it isn't God, in God's experience this will true and the opposite will be true as well. God has authority at all times, even when it gives its authority away to its dream characters it still retains its authority. In fact God only gets lost and confused...because its infinite. 

But all this you already know....I see what you are up to....

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. God can point back at itself...that's what is happening right now through this communication, God is pointing back to itself. It's just the moment God does this, God falls into delusion/asleep.

This is what is called being lucid in the dream.  If in fact you have woken up.  If you are masquerading as lucid then only you will know and only you will be the false prophet. And you will know deep within that you are a false prophet.

2. God is always God even when it forgets what it is, because it is groundless, it has no quality, remembering and forgetting is a quality, so whether God has a quality or doesn't doesn't negate whether God is God.

No.  God is not always God.  When you imagine you are a butterfly you are a butterfly.  You are not God.  This, paradoxically, is Infinite power.  This, paradoxically is God.  

3. God is the rulebook, so if God says it isn't God, in God's experience this will true and the opposite will be true as well. God has authority at all times, even when it gives its authority away to its dream characters it still retains its authority. In fact God only gets lost and confused...because its infinite. 

But all this you already know....I see what you are up to....

There exists no rulebook.   God keeps it all upstairs.  And this is nowhere- no how.  I don't understand how, but he does.  Possibly because there is no how.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

To the all knowing God (which is you when you wake up) everything is God/itself, whether or not that "others" knows it or not doesn't make it different to the awakened. But out of Love the awakened will meet where the other is at so playing along, or out of Love the awakened will gently let the world know they too are God one way or another through its being. God is the one who is dreaming and then waking itself up through various means. Recognition of others as itself upon waking is just natural to God, maybe not natural to the conditioned ego so the question arises. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

To the all knowing God (which is you when you wake up) everything is God/itself, whether or not that "others" knows it or not doesn't make it different to the awakened. But out of Love the awakened will meet where the other is at so playing along, or out of Love the awakened will gently let the world know they too are God one way or another through its being. God is the one who is dreaming and then waking itself up through various means. Recognition of others as itself upon waking is just natural to God, maybe not natural to the conditioned ego so the question arises. 

It's not about others.  Others is an illusion.   Watch out for dogma here because I see it strong in you.  Notice you said the all knowing God when you wake up   What about before you wake up?  Is there an all knowing God?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now - if God then forgets he is Infinite, is his limitation absolutely total?

If God limited his totality this could potentially create a situation that he would not awaken from. I'm not sure. But God doesn't seem to do that. God divides itself into levels or layers of consciousness, so only a portion of it is experiencing being limited. 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's influencing your thoughts or you would not have placed him in your response.   That's just my intuition.   My intuition has been known to be wrong- but not usually. 

Oh ok, I see your point but still, everything I said after that still valid. If you expect to use logic to understand such insight is fine but I’d rather go with the experience. 

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not about others.  Others is an illusion.   Watch out for dogma here because I see it strong in you.  Notice you said the all knowing God when you wake up   What about before you wake up?  Is there an all knowing God?

Well you're the one asking about "if in limited form", "if still God", which implies a seperation. And there is no seperation between minds just an imagined one. Which is what happens when minds forget they are both God and one with everything. That's the paradox, you're both the father and son and so is everyone else.

Not dogma my direct experience. I'm not always in that top awakened state and don't claim to be (though is certainly possible in awareness even for a human). But when I am that is what I see and the words I just replied you with is from that top awakened state. 

There's always all knowing God, time doesn't exist in God consciousness. From the mind that forgot God perspective to it it only knows itself in an illusion, but it's illusion not ultimate truth.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

28 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

If God limited his totality this could potentially create a situation that he would not awaken from.

Infinity.  It's a nasty beast.  Yes God can become limited totally.   But Infinity is even prior to totality.   It's Infinite.  It's, ridiculous.   When you become conscious of Infinity you will be in convulsions on the floor.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What about before you wake up?  Is there an all knowing God?

if you wake up its realized that there never was "before you woke up". all the past is a mental construction that is happening now, the same as everything else. so i would say yes, infinity is infinite and fully conscious right now, what happens is that this i who is writing this is an unreal fiction, a multi-layered structure formed now and thinks it exists as something definite. Imo it's impossible to understand the structure from the structure, it has to be totally dissolved for understanding to take place, and when the structure is created again, understanding is corrupted. a confusing game

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you wake up its realized that there never was "before you woke up". all the past is a mental construction that is happening now, the same as everything else. so i would say yes, infinity is infinite and fully conscious right now, what happens is that this i who is writing this is an unreal fiction, a multi-layered structure formed now and thinks it exists as something definite. Imo it's impossible to understand the structure from the structure, it has to be totally dissolved for understanding to take place, and when the structure is created again, understanding is corrupted. a confusing game

Well..let's not convolute it.  It's Consciousness.   You are aware right now.  That's what is.  Awareness.  All the other stuff - the persona - this sense of self.  That's all an illusion.  What you are is pure Awareness.   But what's interesting about that is that it can forget itself.  And when it does it does.  When it doesn't, it doesn't.  It's just what is right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

forget is something that a mind does ... god is beyond remembering and forgetting

god is like the moon, reality is its reflection in a lake, god make i as a eye within that reflection to marvel at its image and likeness

it could never look at itself before ... i is but a fractal of the whole reality so waking up is realizing not only it is the whole reality but also it is all god

23 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well you're the one asking about "if in limited form", "if still God", which implies a seperation. And there is no seperation between minds just an imagined one. Which is what happens when minds forget they are both God and one with everything. That's the paradox, you're both the father and son and so is everyone else.

Not dogma my direct experience. I'm not always in that top awakened state and don't claim to be (though is certainly possible in awareness even for a human). But when I am that is what I see and the words I just replied you with is from that top awakened state. 

There's always all knowing God, time doesn't exist in God consciousness. From the mind that forgot God perspective to it it only knows itself in an illusion, but it's illusion not ultimate truth.

I got you.  Thanks for participating.  Yeah - I don't necessarily agree that God is always God though.  Because of the subjective nature of reality and its infinitude.   God has the complete ability to no longer be God.  And frankly - this is very troubling and scaring to me.  Because we want to have an objective reality at all costs.   But alas - that must slip through our fingers. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

forget is something that a mind does ... god is beyond remembering and forgetting

But who says it's beyond? 

If it is the only thing in existence and it doesn't understand beyond- where does beyond exist?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But who says it's beyond? 

If it is the only thing in existence and it doesn't understand beyond- where does beyond exist?

beyond is for us not for god ... we are in reality, beyond reality is the eternal changeless infinity

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

beyond is for us not for god ... we are in reality, beyond reality is the eternal changeless infinity

You ARE God.  You are IT.  There is nothing else out there.  In fact - there's not even an out there.  It's a closed loop.  With all the knots neatly tied.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well..let's not convolute it.  It's Consciousness.   You are aware right now.  That's what is.  Awareness.  All the other stuff - the persona - this sense of self.  That's all an illusion.  What you are is pure Awareness.   But what's interesting about that is that it can forget itself.  And when it does it does.  When it doesn't, it doesn't.  It's just what is right now.

For me the definition of God is not conscience, it is limitless. unlimited awareness if you want. unlimited means omniscient, omnipotent, absolute. What I wanted to say is that this cannot stop being. what happens is that the mirage of what we are veils it. Maybe it seems to us that this mirage lasts a long time, even millions of reincarnations and cosmic eras, but all of this is a creation of this moment. the infinite is being now, the one that is not being is me. the whole chain of events is false, it is an illusion, as its always said. then the answer is: god cannot stop being god. absolute infinity is absolute infinity, it is reality and that's it. It can appear finite, just this 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me the definition of God is not conscience, it is limitless. unlimited awareness if you want. unlimited means omniscient, omnipotent, absolute. What I wanted to say is that this cannot stop being. what happens is that the mirage of what we are veils it. Maybe it seems to us that this mirage lasts a long time, even millions of reincarnations and cosmic eras, but all of this is a creation of this moment. the infinite is being now, the one that is not being is me. the whole chain of events is false, it is an illusion, as its always said. then the answer is: god cannot stop being god. absolute infinity is absolute infinity, it is reality and that's it. It can appear finite, just this 

I get you...but here's the thing.  If you're the only thing in existence when you stop being God it is absolutely total.  Because you are God.   Interesting paradox indeed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I get you...but here's the thing.  If you're the only thing in existence when you stop being God it is absolutely total.  Because you are God.   Interesting paradox indeed.

no stop start in god land