Inliytened1

God's ultimate paradox

147 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

no stop start in god land

Lol.  Yeah I guess no rules apply but also they do.  

It will break your mind.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You ARE God.  You are IT.  There is nothing else out there.  In fact - there's not even an out there.  It's a closed loop.  With all the knots neatly tied.

god's the body i'm the eye god says imagine you're it for a while and not part of the body and lets look at the body as if it is a wonderland

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Lol.  Yeah I guess no rules apply but also they do.  

It will break your mind.  

mind is child's play for god, just a kaleidoscope to look at pretty colors

Just now, gettoefl said:

mind is child's play for god, just a kaleidoscope to look at pretty colors

I bow to the enlightened master. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I bow to the enlightened master. 

thank you for all your beautiful words and this rich discusiion, i await your words here eagerly every day, keep shining like you do ?

39 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I got you.  Thanks for participating.  Yeah - I don't necessarily agree that God is always God though.  Because of the subjective nature of reality and its infinitude.   God has the complete ability to no longer be God.  And frankly - this is very troubling and scaring to me.  Because we want to have an objective reality at all costs.   But alas - that must slip through our fingers. 

To me this gets into the question of "Will". Is it the will of God to forget itself? Or is it the will of God to remember itself? And how does that relate with the ego (the part that wants to seperate)?

There are so many interpretations on this and debates about this. And usually the answer is given is what is convenient to the ego, so it can be hard to know. The ego will tend to say that it is the Will of God to forget its true nature, unity, infinity with all. And there you go running around asking egos this question and it gives you this predictable answer. And this world is predominantly ego perspective so the other perspective tend to be missing. Something to consider ;).

I guess my current understanding on that is "what would Love say?". Infinite Love would allow itself to be whatever it wished to be. Infinite Love would also assist in its remembrance of what itself is.

So yeah.. that seems to be the kind of questions you're bringing.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

To me this gets into the question of "Will". Is it the will of God to forget itself? Or is it the will of God to remember itself? 

@puporing I often wonder why all this seems to be occurring at such deep levels that are beyond our awareness? Is this really what we want? To feel such a lack of control. For example if I were to ask you what will your dream tonight when fall asleep, you have no idea. You will fall into a succession of dream narratives and landscapes and be taken for a ride with no idea of what will happen. I am still puzzled by this. 

12 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing I often wonder why all this seems to be occurring at such deep levels that are beyond our awareness? Is this really what we want? To feel such a lack of control. For example if I were to ask you what will your dream tonight when fall asleep, you have no idea. You will fall into a succession of dream narratives and landscapes and be taken for a ride with no idea of what will happen. I am still puzzled by this. 

Dreams are a sort of reflection of your current consciousness imo. The chaos is partly due to your wish to be seperated from the Mind of God, which knows peace. So if your waking consciousness is hyper-awake, your dreams will also reflect this (you would either have awakening dreams or less dreams in my experience).

So if you desire eternal peace it is attainable with work, purifying the darkness within you so to speak... Sorry if I sound hokey pokey. This is just my process I'm sharing.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

9 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I am too.  Leo is too.  The greatest minds are.  And the answer is simply this: omniscience is completely boring.   If you knew everything there would be nothing to do.  That's why this question sits at the very heart of reality.   Basically you're doing yourself a favor by not knowing. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

So if you desire eternal peace it is attainable with work, purifying the darkness within you so to speak... Sorry if I sound hokey pokey.

@puporing Not at all. Thank you. I just don't like feeling like a puppet. So much of this current experience seems to be orchestrated from levels that our way beyond our awareness. I want to understand why. 

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am too.  Leo is too.  The greatest minds are.  And the answer is simply this: omniscience is completely boring.   If you knew everything there would be nothing to do.  That's why this question sits at the very heart of reality.   Basically you're doing yourself a favor by not knowing. 

I have heard this argument many times and I don't feel it is an adequate explanation. There are endless levels you could create between omniscience and extreme limitation with no awareness of what will occur. It way oversimplifies the topic. 

Edited by Matthew85

46 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I get you...but here's the thing.  If you're the only thing in existence when you stop being God it is absolutely total.  Because you are God.   Interesting paradox indeed.

It is that right here we enter confusing territory. I am the only one that exists, ok. but as absolute infinite total. like breakinthewall no. that is not real, it does not exist. then, sometimes, the illusion is broken and the absolute manifest, then it is obvious that there is nothing outside . then I go back to the illusion, and the illusion is false. completely. I am confusing the temporal space illusion with reality. you, inligthened, are just an image in my mind. but it is that I am only an image too. you are me in another "when". Think about it, there is only the illusion of the enlightened avatar for all eternity? no, all illusions exist, infinite. absolute solipism is equivalent to infinite illusions. When will the other illusions exist? After You? or before? It is infinity, there is no after or before, everything is now. it is impossible to comprehend it with the linear mind. only one thing must be understood imo: absolute total infinity. only that is real

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I have heard this argument many times and I don't agree. There are endless levels you could create between omniscience and extreme limitation with no awareness of what will occur. It way oversimplifies the topic. 

Your agreement has no say on the matter.  Do you want to be omniscient or is that out of greed and the want for power?  Think carefully.   For paradox will befall you at every step. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing Not at all. Thank you. I just don't like feeling like a puppet. So much of this current experience seems to be orchestrated from levels that our way beyond our awareness. I want to understand why. 

To me this world is also a reflection of my consciousness (the individuated part from God), when I came into it. If I were to be at a different level of consciousness I would likely be in a different world within consciousness. So in a sense there'll always be a point in which you as the individuated mind start to "outgrow" the world it initially wanted to find itself in. But growth is inevitable just sped up or delayed. 

And yes it's def possible to exist without illusion and in Absolute Truth. But it would not be appealing until you are ready for such a state (eg, to exist permanently as the Godhead). Enjoy the journey so to speak. :)

Edited by puporing

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 Is has nothing to do with greed or power. You are missing the point I am making. 

Well actually its all intertwined.  I wish it wasn't .  But the desire for understanding is selfishness.  Riddle me this - once you have had infinite understanding would you be happy?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

To me this world is also a reflection of my consciousness (the individuated part from God), when I came into it. If I were to be at a different level of consciousness I would likely be in a different world within consciousness. So in a sense there'll always be a point in which you as the individuated mind start to "outgrow" the world it initially wanted to find itself in. But growth is inevitable just sped up or delayed.

@puporing You bring up a very valid point. Do you feel waking reality is a reflection of yours and other individuated consciousness's or only yours? 

"If I were to be at a different level of consciousness I would likely be in a different world within consciousness." I agree. Sometimes I contemplate if what we call physical death isn't just consciousness outgrowing it's current reality. 

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Riddle me this - once you have had infinite understanding would you be happy?

I am not seeking happiness but understanding. Also freedom. I think our true nature is freedom. 

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I am not seeking happiness but understanding. Also freedom. I think our true nature is freedom. 

Well you will get that in liberation.  After that the only questions you can still ask are trivial. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@puporing You bring up a very valid point. Do you feel waking reality is a reflection of yours and other individuated consciousness's or only yours? 

"If I were to be at a different level of consciousness I would likely be in a different world within consciousness." I agree. Sometimes I contemplate if what we call physical death isn't just consciousness outgrowing it's current reality. 

I think it's co-created. But by different kinds of minds. Which is why you hear about "alien Gods". You can be that "alien God" too one day.

Yes death is most likely fully your own will (that you may not be conscious of).