Inliytened1

God's ultimate paradox

147 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Where do you see the finite? Is there something finished for you? have you ever finished? did you ever start? Or did you just start your fantasies that you call memory? when they start? right now maybe? everything is a dream of now, you can realize it or not, it doesn't matter, that's not why you're going to stop being infinite. you are what you are and that's it

How does it matter what you and me see to someone who haven't realized what you're talking about? Should he believe what you're saying?

18 hours ago, Ramu said:

@WelcometoReality If God forgets hes God it doesnt make him human, it just means hes God cosplaying as a human, until he awakens in the dream.  I used to think reality was physical until my contemplations brought me ultimately to God Realization. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've been contemplating the nature of reality since I was 5 years old.

I see. Nice to meet you God. ?

Personalized perceptions, concepts or belief systems about who,what,when,where or why reality is the way it is, does not make it so.... granted it's a belief (illusory experience) occurring within apparent reality.... but it's nothing more than just that "a belief" (illusory experience)

That spiritual ego energy claiming to be God, is an illusion of self.

But don't take my word for it, look at it and see!

♥ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Similarly to how Jesus was told he was born the king of angels or conceived within mother's body by a higher power..... that belief will create an experience like no other but that still doesn't make it true!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Similarly to how Jesus was told he was born the king of angels or conceived within mother's body by a higher power..... that belief will create an experience like no other but that still doesn't make it true!

♥ 

Is there anything objectively true?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

How does it matter what you and me see to someone who haven't realized what you're talking about? Should he believe what you're saying?

17 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

On 2/3/2023 at 5:58 AM, WelcometoReality said:

Not believe, but he could contemplate them, maybe they will help him to realize things that bind him

On 2023-03-04 at 1:28 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Not believe, but he could contemplate them, maybe they will help him to realize things that bind him

He could. But they aren't true for him until he has realized them for himself.

So there are no absolute truths. Only half measures into conveying your own.

Edited by WelcometoReality