StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

Don’t shoot the messenger. I think he is right. But that is just my direct experience. 

But sometimes I do feel like I should give a 25 something a chance just for the sake of being open minded. 

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

In Tate we trust

Woman gets into relationship at 23. She stays with the guy for 4 years. They break up. Now you have a perfectly normal, single, 27 year old.

Or a woman could be happy on her own until she’s 25. That doesn’t make her weird or undesirable.

It’s a silly over-generalisation

16 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25

This here sounds like you’re implying it’s a pretty universal law.

He's speaking about very low value girls, which he's right about them. But I suspect or at least hope you don't care about those types of women, higher value women are generally not in a serious relationship in their 20s. I'm 32 male and can't imagine there's a 25 y.o. mature enough for me to want to date.

Edited by Devin

There are literally billions of women out there, it's kind of a stupid waste of energy to categorize them and make judgements.

You can find whoever you like if you wanted. Spend less time complaining and more time looking. You'll be happier.

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 minutes ago, Roy said:

There are literally billions of women out there, it's kind of a stupid waste of energy to categorize them and make judgements.

You can find whoever you like if you wanted. Spend less time complaining and more time looking. You'll be happier.

It's pretty easy to fall into unrealistic expectations, it's good for a reality check now and then.

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's pretty easy to fall into unrealistic expectations, it's good for a reality check now and then.

The entire objective of Leo's channel and this forum is to break the rules, be exceptional, and defy conventional logic.

Not sit around acting like a normie. If you want to be a normie though, be my guest.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, Roy said:

The whole point of this channel and forum is to break the rules, be exceptional, and defy conventional logic.

Not sit around acting like a normie. If you want to be a normie though, go ahead.

I take it you think you shouldn't settle for less than your wildest dream of a woman? 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I take it you think you shouldn't settle for less than your wildest dream of a woman? 

I don't know what your angle or assumption is with this question, but no personally I don't think there is anything like a soulmate or perfect partner. There are tons of people that are quite compatible with everyone, if you come across one and it feels right go for it. Don't let life pass you by it will be over before you know it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else there are exceptions to the rule. Nowhere did he say that it is a universal law in the universe. 

Got any more Andrew Tate quotes?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

58 minutes ago, Roy said:

I don't know what your angle or assumption is with this question, but no personally I don't think there is anything like a soulmate or perfect partner. There are tons of people that are quite compatible with everyone, if you come across one and it feels right go for it. Don't let life pass you by it will be over before you know it.

Well it seems like a good idea to me to think about the type of woman you desire and then use that to determine the best way to use your time, the op's query for example, if the type of woman you're seeking is likely under 25 then spending more time in university towns would be a good idea, sure it's based on a generalization and not a physical law but it would likely optimize your time, but with this tactic you need to question whether your expectations are realistic, like the op for example, he may like that an older woman may tend to be more mature and established in life and in who she is, but is this generalization realistic? No, it's not actually, this is where Tate is actually right in a way, and a guy like the op may indeed be better optimizing his time focussing younger.

Edited by Devin

He's a fucking man-child.

Dating women under 25 is basically idiotic. He targets them precisely because women that age are so stupid you can rape them and they will still stick around.

No serious women would put up with Tate's juvenile shit. The only reason anyone would look up to Tate is if they are at his level of juvenileness. Which most people are. So here we are, discussing idiocy as if it was serious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you become a confident public speaker, you can basically sell any bullshit to people's painpoints. Hitler, Trump, Tate etc.

Depends on culture a lot.

In a small town in Albania, for example, a woman can't go out and fuck around becuse that will put the family in a shameful situation. And basically no man want to associate with her. So a young women here who follow the "rules" will often end up in a lifelong relationship.

The man is happy and the woman aswell. The woman also is stay home mom and spend time with the kids, which is a great way for happiness. 

If you want a traditional woman, visit a small town in Albania. 

Tate is retarded. He date younger women because he is 18 in his head still. 

Edited by D2sage

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Nowhere did he say that it is a universal law in the universe. 

Obviously thats what he is implying and pretending to be otherwise is disingenuous. 

there are exceptions to the rule.

Except this is a made up rule in his mind. He has 1 hypothesis to explain why women are single above the age of 25 and thinks that it is true in the vast majority of the cases, without actually examining the issue from multiple perspectives and explanations.

Even his categorization of "quality" women is based on his very childish bias, where he doesn't actually want a partner, but he wants to be a father for his "women".

He has his biases and then try to use his biases as if those would be the objective way to judge whether a women is good quality or not, and then when he finds out that only a few women aligned with his biases, he concludes that most women are bad or low quality. - What a dumb and surface level way to analyse anything and what a good way to appeal to his incel audience.

Edited by zurew

16 minutes ago, D2sage said:

In a small town in Albania, for example, a woman can't go out and fuck around becuse that will put the family in a shameful situation. And basically no man want to associate with her. So a young women here who follow the "rules" will often end up in a lifelong relationship.

No? The rules is not to avoid fucking around. The rules is to be discreet, to be socially savvy. Then you can fuck around how much you want in a small town in a middle of nowhere. The girl in such situation wouldn't sleep with some idiot who would start telling everyone around, but even if, if the girl has high status she can say the guy is crazy and lying and it's the guy who is shamed and not the girl.

@Girzo

I am Albanian. I have a huge family tree rooted in Kosovo and Albania. Maybe it is what you say in Moldova or somwhere, but not in Albania.

And you can't be discret in Albanian small towns becuse everybody knows eachothers family etc.

If you bring your 3 year old daughter out in public here, young women will often come up and lift her up and kiss her on the cheek and tell her how cute she is. They asked me if they can play with my young sister age 3 when I visited my family. People I never saw, but it is like giving your child to your mom. It different atmosphere here.  That will sound very strange and if you did that somehere else you will probably end up in court. But in a small town here that's just natural and part of life. And it shows how different the world really is from place to place.

Basically, your worldview dont apply in every corner of the world.

And you're right, when you go to the big cities, you will see discretness and also women who don't give a fuck and just fuck around.

Edited by D2sage

18 minutes ago, D2sage said:

And you can't be discret in Albanian small towns becuse everybody knows eachothers family etc.

Are you trying to tell me the youth in Albania doesn't have their own social life, that they only stay at home with their family like in prison? People can fool around in many places not only bed. No-one would know apart from the two people participating. You go on a walk and have a quickie in the bushes, this is no new invention of big city life.

Edited by Girzo

Don’t shoot the messenger. I think he is right. But that is just my direct experience. 

But sometimes I do feel like I should give a 25 something a chance just for the sake of being open minded. 

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

I don't understand why "weird quirks" are a negative.

I love how people like you always put treat yourself as if you're basically perfect without any negatives that would put anyone off you also, and it's not your concern to try and accept and manage someones flaws, you just want the the most flawless package you can get and think you're entitled to it as if you don't come along with your own baggage.