Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You are solely mistaken if you think you are more developed than me

No. I'm better than you. And I'm more developed than you. And that's why I can see through Tate and you can't. Stop dragging people into your sorry bucket. 

You are full of crap and you'll always be full of crap. And you will always gaslight yourself and others instead of taking ownership of your toxic views. 

You are the garden variety narcissist, dime a dozen who change their opinions when there is public presence, you don't even have balls to stand up to what you believe. Your beliefs change every minute because you are made of nothing but cardboard. 

And now you go back to ignore again. Goodluck. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Everyone, take a deep breath! Slow down a bit. Maybe draw doodles or something. I'm drawing with a calligraphy pen right now.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are plenty of healthy male role-models for those who seek them

There is a Guy Called Chris Bale with a Podcast called Awakened Intent. Very powerfull takes on intimacy and masculinity. But as we all know, some people are unable to have admiration for guys like Bale, Calm,  Stable, Direct, Clear.

Birds of the same feather flock together. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat
Grammar correction

I literally and I mean it. I literally have a visceral reaction to the cringe level of this Andrew Tate person. It's truly vomit inducing. His behavior is so uncouth and gross and low level. Literally pimping women to make money. 

How can this be Alpha? 

This is like the worst form of cowardice, ultimate bottom feeder. Leech. He has zero dignity or personal self worth and his anthem is to cry the matrix or some conspiracy nonsense when his cowardice is called out. 

No idea how men look up to this guy for anything at all. 

Instead of helping personal development he is actively encouraging personal degradation. 

He is the cringest cringe online personality of the year and the internet has taken a new low because of him 

No one could have been a worse role model than this guy. 

A cheap $2 pimp. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

46 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

There is a Guy Called Chris Bale with a Podcast called Awakened Intent. Very powerfull takes on intimacy and masculinity. But as we all know, some people are unable to have admiration for guys like Bale, Calm,  Stable, Direct, Clear.

Birds of the same feather flock together. 

The issue is that a mature role-model will never try to entice you with promises money, luxury cars, and pussy. Anyone who pitches you that already shows you the level he's at. And most people are not enticed by promises of maturity, they want to be promised candy. So the most immature people end up being the most popular because they just feed you the very bullshit you want to hear.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The difference between me and Andrew Tate is this - 

I can beautify even garbage. And Andrew Tate can garbage-ify the greatest beauty. 

That's what low consciousness people like Tate do. They turn beautiful things to garbage. 

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All you need to know:

There is no mystery here. Open and shut case.

Damn Andrew Tate really self-reported

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

lol

Why don't you just put me on ignore and move on. Like wtf is your problem with me dude? Wtf is your problem? 

I get it that you don't like me. I get it that you don't like me. 

But I don't like you either. So why not make peace and just stop quoting me dude. I do not want any conversation with you on the forum. 

Then you complain about me to mods. 

It seems you are the one who wants drama. 

♡✸♡.

A common theme in every thread: When the thread gets heated, expect insults and heated complaints against each other.

Please everyone, chill and relax, the more angrier and frustrated you get, the likelier you develop wrinkles and lesser life span. Have a ?. Or healthier is a ??? or ?????. Even either a ??,?, or just ? will do.

24 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Tyler Robinson Nah, I think you are just angry and bitter because of some things I've written here eons ago. So that right there is a sign.

If I was a narcisist, I probably wouldn't be here, and probably wouldn't be talking to you. I'm too honest and blunt to be a narcisist

I'm not angry. Just pissed off at how you measure everyone at your level when people here have much better opinions. The fact that you bring them down to your crab bucket is very narcissistic. Stay happy in your bucket and keep worshipping your hero Tate. Join more courses. Lul.

♡✸♡.

@Fearey I'm leaving this forum. I'm too fed up with this place. It messes up with my head too much 

Too many people attack me here for just expressing my opinions. 

Instead of debating an opinion people constantly choose to attack a person. 

I did not even start the discussion on who is developed. Someone else did who keep attacking me for my autism. I'm just fed up. 

All the negativity here has impacted my mental health. I'm normal with my neighbors and other people. It's only here here and here. This feels like a constant personal attack zone and im tired of complaining to mods.

I came here after a 1 week break. It's the same. 

I'm a good person at heart and generally polite. This place drives me on edge and makes me angry and agitated with the constant personal tone of opinions that makes me copy others behavior as well. 

I'm done with this place. 

It's too much and it's never going to improve. 

Bye and fuck this awful place. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Stop taking the internet so seriously, talking about Andrew Tate is fun.

Take a birds-eye view of the situation, don`t you find it ironic that from a Lambo he will sit near some felons in prison, eating rice and chicken or chicken with rice? 

Life is a comedy :)))) 

It's really quite outrageous how shameless Tate was in confessing his numerous crimes on camera.

He's exactly the kind of character I pegged him as when I first heard his name. But way worse. I gave him too much benefit of the doubt. Anyone defending this is flat out retarded:

Tate is a classical dark triad sociopath. This has nothing to do with being a man or being conservative. He's just a criminal con-artist. But even worse. He whored out his own girlfriends to cover his gambling debts. That's all you need to know about him.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Exactly, and this is the point, even if he told the girls:"I will rape you in the future". Some of them will still go with him

Even if he told the men:"This is a scam, please pay 50$", they still will pay.

What does it say about us as a society? That is the question, fuck the person of Tate, he does not matter, he opened a wound in society's soul.  

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone defending this is flat out retarded:

I'm really mad at you. Because I remember how aggressively you used to defend this Tate guy against me. 

For this dude you wanted to ban me. Good. Now it's boomerang-ing back in your face. 

Now defend him a little more. Haha the joke is on you actually. 

You need to apologize for it. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, AdrianBartan said:

@Leo Gura Exactly, and this is the point, even if he told the girls:"I will rape you in the future". Some of them will still go with him

Even if he told the men:"This is a scam, please pay 50$", they still will pay.

That's a given. A sociopath will always find weak and vulnerable targets to leech off of. He uses their empathy and decency against them because they justify to themselves, "Well, surely this guy couldn't be such a heartless monster, maybe he just made an honest mistake?"