Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

Why would a person as attractive as Andrew Tate need to rape?

Definition of rape: "something ugly people do"

???

The nuanced and sophisticated redpill worldview: everything in the world can be explained by sexual market value.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The most level headed take I found.

https://youtu.be/I5TMsQcSuQA

If Tate is guilty, he goes to prison. No one will defend him. 

If he is not, then he will grow bigger than ever. All misinformation will be busted once in for all. His dumb "matrix" narrative will be even more powerful. 

There is no possibility of bribing at this point. So you can leave that out.

Either way it's an exciting possibility. This is the make or break of the Tate saga. We will get to know it within a few months at most.

Needless to say, it's beyond stupid to believe that Tate got arrested because of a pizza box. That has nothing to do with the arrest. This is the dumbest rumor which is purely speculation. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

So much he said and she said in this entire thread! Do we have any solid proof that he is guilty of sex trafficking or not?

@Magnanimous

1 hour ago, Magnanimous said:

Wtf

That can be so horrible. I don't know much about Spiral Dynamics, but what I'm guessing from my limited grasp on it are that the most attractive people in those stages are usually bad boys, manipulative, abusive, etc. Healthy attractive men in those stages are very rare.

But if it were a more developed woman, would they want a more advanced stage, like (maybe Green, and I say maybe because Green men may be too emotional even for Green girls, and) Yellow?

Edit: Do you think if more women were conscious of Yellow (most people don't even know there's something beyond Orange. So Green is already hard to learn about; Imagine Yellow), the desire for Yellows would increase?

My input is yes they would. Orange and Red scumbags aren't really ambitious. But a Yellow is, and that will stretch usually into all dimensions of life because of their desire for self-actualization, not just success. So their attractiveness would skyrocket past these scumbags, and they would have superior integrity and ethics too.

No.

3 hours ago, zurew said:

Weak case. He is ideologically ranting with some good points.

His video on beating women was said in a response to the question

"How would you deal with a woman who too the gun/machete and started attacking you?" 

Tate said he will take the gun off of her hands and hit her back *in self defence*.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So much he said and she said in this entire thread! Do we have any solid proof that he is guilty of sex trafficking or not?

We will have to wait for the courts to decide. No one who has done actual crimes will come on camera and admit it. Tate did some shady stuff, but it's nowhere near horrible as the media makes it to be.

As for the really horrible allegations, the court is to decide. Either way, it's exciting to see how this will turn out.

Since he is such a polarising figure, people can't give an objective evaluation of the situation. Either he is Jesus or he is Epstein, according to random dudes on the internet. I recommend you don't listen to them at all. 

I would usually extend the decency of assuming innocence before being proven guilty. But a man is usually guilty until proven innocent. Whatever let's wait and see. 

On 12/30/2022 at 7:15 PM, IAmReallyImportant said:

Majority of successful YouTubers are criminal in some ways. Mostly, it are things like fraud, embezzlement. Even running a cult, which is harming the psychology of many or teaching things, which only professional psychologist should do are basically criminal unless they find a way around.

Majority of psychologists cannot even do their job properly and people end up wasting their money. Also traditional psychology as currently constructed doesn't even fix the root cause of the issues people have it just works on dealing with symptoms. Can't make money on you if they actually help you heal lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Majority of psychologists cannot even do their job properly and people end up wasting their money. Also traditional psychology as currently constructed doesn't even fix the root cause of the issues people have it just works on dealing with symptoms. Can't make money on you if they actually help you heal lol.

That's not true, because traditional psychology is validated by actual and well organized evidence.

What you see on YouTube is most likely some fraudster who is drluded by himself and also majority of the time a narcicist. Who has no evidence or proof. Kind of stupid to trust your psyche on that.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

You can if course look at the truth by yourself. But almost nobody can do that and messes up with his psyche. It is similar to investing.

Look at what happend with Leo.

You are by chance better of trusting traditional psychology.

Left means not right

@Bobby_2021

32 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Weak case. He is ideologically ranting with some good points.

"How would you deal with a woman who too the gun/machete and started attacking you?" 

Tate said he will take the gun off of her hands and hit her back *in self defence*.

We will have to wait for the courts to decide. No one who has done actual crimes will come on camera and admit it. Tate did some shady stuff, but it's nowhere near horrible as the media makes it to be.

As for the really horrible allegations, the court is to decide. Either way, it's exciting to see how this will turn out.

Since he is such a polarising figure, people can't give an objective evaluation of the situation. Either he is Jesus or he is Epstein, according to random dudes on the internet. I recommend you don't listen to them at all. 

I would usually extend the decency of assuming innocence before being proven guilty. But a man is usually guilty until proven innocent. Whatever let's wait and see. 

Ah, I see. In which case, I'll wait and see what courts say. I don't like Greta and H3H3's takes about Andrew Tate, they're only based on what was marketed by Andrew Tate and short footages of him saying crazy shit. If his business was making apple pies and strawberry cakes, then it's a piece of cake to realize that they're mostly offended conditional virtue signaling to their fellow online progressive cults because they wouldn't have anything to say that's negative about him if his doing bakery stuff, in a less hustling way.

I feel like the only stage yellow person here, stuck in between reds and greens. Reds are like "STOP! Or I dominate you!", and Greens are like "Go and BE COMPASSIONATE ALL THE TIME! WORLD PEACE! HE'S SEXIST BECAUSE HE MADE ME WET!", and I'm yellow, very cautious about escalating the cultural wars and information warfare because calls to good faith charitable steel manning of each other's perspectives are now called hate speech and trolling,  Meanwhile, we all conveniently forget that Stage blue makes up 75% of the entire world, meanwhile stage orange is second because some countries or societies have much more or much less material and security in terms of economy and social infrastructures that makes capitalism work better, also all words don't rhyme with orange.

47 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What about the part where he said that he did some shady shit in the past, and he flushed his phone down the toilet when the police came, and what about the part where he said that he didn't let his women to go out anywhere?

This is of course is not evidence, but it seems that top g did his own self snitching by being vaguely vocal about his shady past.

1 hour ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

That's not true, because traditional psychology is validated by actual and well organized evidence.

What you see on YouTube is most likely some fraudster who is drluded by himself and also majority of the time a narcicist. Who has no evidence or proof. Kind of stupid to trust your psyche on that.

It's not, it is claimed to be validated but have you actually talked to people who have taken therapy. Have you looked at the success rates? How much of the human psyche do you actually understand how it works? I had a friend of mine who had his girl and him talk to me about their relationship issues. I was easily able to figure out what their core issues were and explain in detail what their struggles were. 

She ended up seeking a professional who not only said the same things I said, but actually started to pick sides. Many therapists enter therapy to help others to heal because they need healing themselves. As such they are not aware of their own personal biases, and their work reflects that. Hell Jordan Peterson is not even aware of his own biases and how they influence his own work. Based on how Jordan Peterson thinks if a man and woman came to him about their issues he would target the man more because he has a more pick yourself up from your boots mindset when it comes to Men. So his gender bias massively pollutes his work as a result. 

Academia is an echo chamber, full of fear and status and anyone that attempts to change the paradigm of how things are taught or expressed is pushed out. You have no idea how many prominent people with valid perspectives are pushed or silenced in academia. People actually really aren't that complicated at the end of the day, we complicate them like we do everything else. Psychology should be focused on empowering people on how to learn to love themselves, and to stop looking to others as the source of their problems. But the issue is the therapists do the same thing as the ones they are treating!!! So how can a doctor with the same sickness as the patient NOT continue the infection? 

Humanity plays identity games, the purpose of a therapist if they actually want to help you is to make you aware of how you erect identities and storylines, which creates bias, fear, and suffering which then causes you to project that onto your partner. If you cannot help people restructure their psyche in a way that allows them to love themselves and others...then all you are doing is maintenance and managing of symptoms. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

54 minutes ago, zurew said:

What about the part where he said that he did some shady shit in the past, and he flushed his phone down the toilet when the police came, and what about the part where he said that he didn't let his women to go out anywhere?

This is of course is not evidence, but it seems that top g did his own self snitching by being vaguely vocal about his shady past.

His video has good points. But when you make a weak point like that, which has already been addressed by Tate countless times, it's hard to take anything else he says seriously. It gives me the impression that the lawyer was too lazy to research the stuff before he presents it to his audience. Usually people like this come up with even more weak arguments which dilutes the strength of their original arguments. 

Of course he did illegal shady shit in the past. It's my inkling to believe it. It just seems so. 

@Danioover9000 In this limited domain, your thinking seems to be yellow. But simply by not giving an opinion, pretty much everyone is yellow on this. But hey, don't get too caught up in labels like yellow/green/red.

Maybe one side could be true and we fail to see it, because we weren't insightful enough. 

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's not, it is claimed to be validated but have you actually talked to people who have taken therapy. Have you looked at the success rates? How much of the human psyche do you actually understand how it works? I had a friend of mine who had his girl and him talk to me about their relationship issues. I was easily able to figure out what their core issues were and explain in detail what their struggles were. 

She ended up seeking a professional who not only said the same things I said, but actually started to pick sides. Many therapists enter therapy to help others to heal because they need healing themselves. As such they are not aware of their own personal biases, and their work reflects that. Hell Jordan Peterson is not even aware of his own biases and how they influence his own work. Based on how Jordan Peterson thinks if a man and woman came to him about their issues he would target the man more because he has a more pick yourself up from your boots mindset when it comes to Men. So his gender bias massively pollutes his work as a result. 

Academia is an echo chamber, full of fear and status and anyone that attempts to change the paradigm of how things are taught or expressed is pushed out. You have no idea how many prominent people with valid perspectives are pushed or silenced in academia. People actually really aren't that complicated at the end of the day, we complicate them like we do everything else. Psychology should be focused on empowering people on how to learn to love themselves, and to stop looking to others as the source of their problems. But the issue is the therapists do the same thing as the ones they are treating!!! So how can a doctor with the same sickness as the patient NOT continue the infection? 

Humanity plays identity games, the purpose of a therapist if they actually want to help you is to make you aware of how you erect identities and storylines, which creates bias, fear, and suffering which then causes you to project that onto your partner. If you cannot help people restructure their psyche in a way that allows them to love themselves and others...then all you are doing is maintenance and managing of symptoms. 

I dont say every psychologist is vompetent and thst it always works. It is a better choice in terms of success probability.

Youtube fraudster cause more damage and it is way too risky to trust them as they have way more problems than the average psychologist.

Left means not right

6 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

1. Where's the rape evidence? Ik you wouldn't lie btw, Leo, but just asking, cuz I've never seen it

Don't know about that. But he has admitted himself about coercing women. 

2. Why would a person as attractive as Andrew Tate need to rape?

Biggest fallacy on planet earth. Yes attractive dudes can rape too.Ted Bundy was a very attractive looking guy. One of the most famous serial rapist and killer in history. In fact he is the top G in serial killers. 

You can google Dillan Mannarn. 

3. Speaking of attractiveness, this question just occurred to me while writing. You once said that women were attracted to Red/Orange traits (in a forum post), even if they were bad, and Andrew obviously displays a lot of these. 

Yes because women love to be protected. Stage Red men exude raw protectiveness which is charming to women. 

Is there any way to be more attractive without being like that?

Yea by giving affection and meeting emotional needs by caring and support. 

Also I'm not trying to denounce the positive qualities of the two stages. Such as the ambition of Orange. I'm only discussing some negatives, especially pertaining to Red.

Stage Red healthy is important. Stage Red is pertaining to survival. Nothing about survival is to be taken for granted. 

Like literally being able to rape a girl. You said girls liked that.

Rape fantasy and rape are two different things. The former is a thrill fantasy and the latter is a crime. 

No woman wants to be raped. But she can/could enjoy rape fantasy. 

Maybe I'm not remembering things right though. Correct me on point 3 if I'm wrong.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It’s honestly mind baffling to me that so many online look up to this clown. How dumb must you be to fall into his scams and narcissism  

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 31.12.2022 at 9:19 AM, IAmReallyImportant said:

I think this guy was immature and laughable anyways. Dont get why people did trust this person. He had nothing much to say and came across like the typical 0815 looser who compensates low self worth with having a not justified aligatormouth, stupid concepts and prolerian behaviour one knows otherwise from the lowest social level.

Left means not right

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yes attractive dudes can rape too

He looks like a monkey. Bundy was atttractive as well as the founder of silkroad. But not andrew tate : D

Left means not right

1 hour ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

He looks like a monkey. Bundy was atttractive as well as the founder of silkroad. But not andrew tate : D

I don't consider Andrew Tate attractive. Bundy is another story. The fact that both are sagittarius. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

11 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

1. Where's the rape evidence? Ik you wouldn't lie btw, Leo, but just asking, cuz I've never seen it

Wait for the trial.

2. Why would a person as attractive as Andrew Tate need to rape?

That is irrelevant to rape.

Even very attractive/rich/celebrities do rape. Rape is an ego thing. Such people have huge egos and refuse to accept a rejection.

3. Speaking of attractiveness, this question just occurred to me while writing. You once said that women were attracted to Red/Orange traits (in a forum post), even if they were bad, and Andrew obviously displays a lot of these. 

Is there any way to be more attractive without being like that?

You can definitely be attractive without being an narcisstic douchebag/rapist/criminal.

Like literally being able to rape a girl. You said girls liked that.

No! Rape is not an attraction strategy. For fuck's sake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.