Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

I hope he likes the jail in Romania after he told how great country Romanian is, because it doesn't handle criminals softly. :D

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

I do not understand how you can feel so strongly about him in any type of regard lol.

3 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Socrates I think a lot of these folks have psychological wounds/ vulnerabilities that a charimatic leader figure like tate hits the spot with.

I have to manage myself around tate sort figures because of my psychological vulnerabilities. there is a part of my mind that will rationalise anything tate says into a positive light. And ive done years of inner work, university educated and am an avid follower of actualized content. 

I fuck w tate because he reminds me of a Wrestler in the WWF. I do not take him serious. Im extremely aware that 6 bugattis and women will not make you happy only the present moment will. Do I want 6 bugattis? No? Do I want a couple sports cars maybe because I believe they would be fun to own? Sure. Am i going to be any less happy if I do not get it? nah, If I died right now id be happy either way. If people want to believe his every word and chase all this material shit then it is no skin off my ass. Tate did help me stop giving af about how I'm being percieved by women, It doesnt mean I go around treating women like shit but I can see how much me caring about what they and other men thought about me held me back which was kinda true to how I was before I discovered actualized. Actualized gave me freedom from like this devilish mysoginist/cheater side of what I used to be a while ago, tate kinda gave me a backbone in everyday social interactions but the foundation of my self esteem is not reliant on my accomplishments or my material possessions. My self esteem just derives from most of the stuff I've seen on actualized, authenticity and just realizing none of this stuff is real. Death just being an idea etc . Again I dont act like him I dont belittle people and judge people but I'm not scared to just be myself around anybody where as before I was always highly conscious of trying to be an ultra good person.  I think tate has given my life alot of value but I still believe he is insecure in some ways and also is a snake oil salesman. Maybe I'm brainwashed but idk I believe I am mature enough to interpret his bafoonery in a healthy way. 

Both fans and haters have only allegations/conspiracy theories. There has been no proof of anything whatsoever at all. All we can do is speculate.

Even the pizza story is most likely made up by the internet. It was obvious that he was in his house just from the background. 

@digitalkaine Imo, no matter your intentions, his less conscious points will still somewhat sink into your psyche.

I see a few guys saying the same thing on the forum about picking out the good parts and ignoring the bad regarding tate. However, imo, unconsciously the 'bad' points will still make an impact on the psyche, particularly if there is repeated exposure.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@digitalkaine Imo, no matter your intentions, his less conscious points will still somewhat sink into your psyche.

I see a few guys saying the same thing on the forum about picking out the good parts and ignoring the bad regarding tate. However, imo, unconsciously the 'bad' points will still make an impact on the psyche, particularly if there is repeated exposure.

I mean that goes for anything though. If it was that serious I would probably avoid turning on the tv or just going outside in general.  If you would like to elaborate I would be free to talk about it because I am genuinely curious but that statement alone isnt all that convincing.

Just now, digitalkaine said:

I mean that goes for anything though. If it was that serious I would probably avoid turning on the tv or just going outside in general.  If you would like to elaborate I would be free to talk about it because I am genuinely curious but that statement alone isnt all that convincing.

@digitalkaine Leo has numerous videos on the subject of managing the influences you let in to your life. He has a whole video about not watching TV.

I'm not sure how I would elaborate on my statement right now.

Be-Do-Have

17 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@digitalkaine Leo has numerous videos on the subject of managing the influences you let in to your life. He has a whole video about not watching TV.

I'm not sure how I would elaborate on my statement right now.

I dont think there isn't a piece of actualized content I have not seen. I do not know how much further this conversation will go because I think you are taking the content way to seriously along with just kinda missing the point of my original statement. I do not watch tv due to what I have learned on actualized but I wouldnt go around referring people on this forum to that video as if its like some sort of rule that cant be broken. Especially if the question was in regards to something else I was just giving that as an example. U said it would have a negative impact on my psyche after repeated exposure but that goes with anything. I dont think that statement is wrong either but i dont think it would be healthy to have repeated exposure to actualized content or any other self help/spiritual content as well. Its not like i'm sitting here watching hella tate videos day in and day out, that would be extremely obnoxious. I'm not trying to be rude but it sounds like you are deflecting because you believe he may have something of value to offer if digested correctly. 

Edited by digitalkaine

@digitalkaine Thing is I would often rather have repeated exposure to leo vids that general TV. Leo's work is generally a higher level of consciousness, so I wouldn't be pulled down as much.

Leo isnt recommending relationships where you treat your wife as your property.

Be-Do-Have

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@digitalkaine Thing is I would often rather have repeated exposure to leo vids that general TV. Leo's work is generally a higher level of consciousness, so I wouldn't be pulled down as much.

Leo isnt recommending relationships where you treat your wife as your property.

I understand that, but again if you are only watching actualized content that is not healthy, Leo even talks about that I'm sure. Not saying thats what you do but either way you are responsible for whatever seeps into your psyche. To act like I shouldnt watch tate at all because theres a chance that my brain can like some how be infected by his ridiculous mysognist worldviews is kind of silly. 

My friend I do not condone treating any person as property to the highest degree. That is a huge thing that I disagree with when it comes to tate. I believe that so much that I dont even chose to date women. I make that very clear with every girl i come into contact with from the start. I do not believe anybody is mine to own and I do not believe I can be anyones property. On top of that those girls who chose to do that with tate is completely on them that has nothing to do with either one of us. I would not want a girl to only do what I want because that would give me 0 fulfillment in my life I actually enjoy allowing people to have their own autonomy over anything. I think hes dumb and insecure for saying that his girlfriend cant go to the club without him even though he clarifies that his girl would not even want to which is perfectly fine with me. I would let any girl I fw do whatever she wants she doesnt have to please me in order for me to like her so long as her actions do not fuck with my autonomy and if they do then its really not a problem I just stop talking to them. They do not have to compramise with me if I do something that they do not like either Im perfectly okay with or without them. 

1 minute ago, digitalkaine said:

To act like I shouldnt watch tate at all because theres a chance that my brain can like some how be infected by his ridiculous mysognist worldviews is kind of silly. 

@digitalkaine I guess we simply have a difference of opinion.

I think there are much smarter ways to get the benefits that you get from some of Tate's work, i.e. shadow work, depth psychotherapy. And you don't get all the risks that I think come with consuming Tate's content.

Be-Do-Have

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"The Matrix", Lolz.

I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mister Tate. You're here because we need your help. 

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@digitalkaine I guess we simply have a difference of opinion.

I think there are much smarter ways to get the benefits that you get from some of Tate's work, i.e. shadow work, depth psychotherapy. And you don't get all the risks that I think come with consuming Tate's content.

I mean im genuinely trying to understand the risks, but I understand if you would rather not talk about it. and yes I do all this other stuff as well, if it wasnt for actualized there would be no way that I could meditate daily for hours on end along with being able to inquire about whether or not I am decieving myself in all aspects. I think there is different medicine for different people and honestly tate really helped me when it came to being responsible and grinding,  actualized helped with creativity and just being free and open which is super important.  I dont go around like scamming and hustling people I'm an extremely honest worker. But tate does motivate me just as anyone with that charisma who is getting to it would. I would not neccisarily call that toxic I can still be happy without the money lol

@Kshantivadin agreed,  I understand what they are saying its just genuinely hard for me to sit there and really consider him a mysoginist because if he was I dont think I would find him entertaining. Maybe you could say that is because I am a mysognist but I do not hate women, I find them to be annoying just as they find me to be annoying im sure , which just seems natural in my eyes but I dont think me saying that would make me a mysognist. I Think all the traditional shit andrew tate kicks is really how it should be but I do not think it should be forced onto anybody Just seems as if the world would be a healthier place if it did maintain traditional gender roles, but who ever decides to do or not do that is up to them and im not going to judge. I think I've watched enough of tates content to recognize his intent. He doesnt seem like a devil to me but I guess only time will tell even if he was I wouldn't let that stop me from using his content to laugh or like be motivated. I like him very ironically.